[News] Golden Compass Event

Hime

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • L2 Team
2 minutes ago, Draecke said:

@Juji will drop runes influence the amount of items / marks gained ?

Drops have a fixed probability that is not influenced from Drop Runes. I will need to check on Prestige Rune though since that could impact Adena quantity.

14 minutes ago, Juji said:

Forgot to mention the known issue with this event. The Accessory Solvent item is on the rewards list for the Meirin NPC who you can redeem marks to buy discounted items. We do not have the Accessory Solvent raid boss accessories in our version as it was exclusive to Korea, but I will see if we can request it.

The Accessory Solvent aka being able to grant extra bonus effects to epic jewelry is something that was blocked from NCWest in the past so even though I will be happy to see this come here in the near future what has changed that it's ok to have now ?

Back then many people based on Korean inside information stockpiled lower epics to be crushed/turned into this Accessory Solvent and several even quit over it when we didn't got that part of the update as they bankrupt themselves in the process..

• L2 Team
Just now, KissMyKnife said:

When event end the coin stay? or will be deleted?

Event coin and passes will be deleted on 11/14 when the event ends.

f you do not care for the bracelets, then the Gemstone (R-grade), Giant's Energy, and Angel Breath have reduced Adena prices to buy along with Merkios Marks.

• L2 Team
4 minutes ago, Draecke said:

The Accessory Solvent aka being able to grant extra bonus effects to epic jewelry is something that was blocked from NCWest in the past so even though I will be happy to see this come here in the near future what has changed that it's ok to have now ?

Back then many people based on Korean inside information stockpiled lower epics to be crushed/turned into this Accessory Solvent and several even quit over it when we didn't got that part of the update as they bankrupt themselves in the process..

Yes, that is unfortunately correct due to Helios preliminary patch notes :(

I would need to check with Dev again to see if we can add those options.

@Juji no offense but i already asked something twice about something u said about  raid boss drop list that drops normal scrolls too.

So my simple question was if there is a safe enchant limit like +3 and if fail the bracelet reset to zero or it vanish ?

I don't understsand why you answer to everyone else. Draecke logged in, made a post and u answered him in a seconds.. Some others asked about something else and your reply was even faster. ( I simply don't get it whats the criteria to reply a post ) . I guess people u answer them back seems to be very wise or else.

I don't like to be treated like that. Be fair and answer to everyone or at least do posts replies that cover more than one answers. 

So far i asked something that covers many players questions , if u don't know the right answer yet id prefer to just reply saying nothing. 

I'm out of forum , i wont post anymore :) 

Cheers 

• L2 Team
3 minutes ago, Digitalmonk said:

@Juji no offense but i already asked something twice about something u said about  raid boss drop list that drops normal scrolls too.

So my simple question was if there is a safe enchant limit like +3 and if fail the bracelet reset to zero or it vanish ?

I don't understsand why you answer to everyone else. Draecke logged in, made a post and u answered him in a seconds.. Some others asked about something else and your reply was even faster. ( I simply don't get it whats the criteria to reply a post ) . I guess people u answer them back seems to be very wise or else.

I don't like to be treated like that. Be fair and answer to everyone or at least do posts replies that cover more than one answers. 

So far i asked something that covers many players questions , if u don't know the right answer yet id prefer to just reply saying nothing. 

I'm out of forum , i wont post anymore :) 

Cheers 

The answer was on the event page.
https://www.lineage2.com/news/golden-compass-event

Lucien’s Bracelet - Attack/Magic/Defense are new bracelet items. They can be enchanted with Lucien’s Blessed Bracelet Enchant Scroll that can be purchased from Meirin. The Lucien's Blessed Bracelet Enchant Scroll has a 100% chance success rate up to +10.

Just now, Digitalmonk said:

If you read the website, it says:

Lucien’s Bracelet - Attack/Magic/Defense are new bracelet items. They can be enchanted with Lucien’s Blessed Bracelet Enchant Scroll that can be purchased from Meirin. The Lucien's Blessed Bracelet Enchant Scroll has a 100% chance success rate up to +10.

So quit whining.

27 minutes ago, Digitalmonk said:

So @Juji is there any safe enchant like +3 ? 

Also if u fail enchant with normal scrolls the bracelet reset to +0 or disappear and u need to buy a new one ? 

The Lucien's Blessed Bracelet Enchant Scroll has a 100% chance success rate up to +10.

9 hours ago, GoogleRU said:

What is an "Accessory Solvent"?

Less than 100 coins. Bracelet is permanent.

More information for Russian-speaking players - https://4r4m.com/expedition-of-the-golden-compass-guild/   and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvNe34wVlNo&feature=youtu.be&t=284

bump as everyone should watch that youtube to be aware of what to expect as for example you can not soe out of the instance to rebuf but can re enter in case you die etc.

Why only 100+ ppls! Its no fair for newbies Like me 99 lvl .. its should be 99. since Instance is very hard so It should be 99 lvl with less reward or smth not only for donators and old players, how we newbies have to get any useful gear ? full purchase? ... i'm very dissapointed with this event..

the truth is a lack of respect to the players this event, you totally need items that at level 100 do not get it, where does a game get to reach level 100 with a bloody weapon +12 and a set +10 pve? totally absurd, I invite some admin to make his instance with items of a normal player to see if it is possible to do it, since for them it is fair that they demonstrate it.

The awesome event I like it. U don't need to spend money.

JK it bleeping joke event only for a top player  with top gear thank u NC Soft fun to play u dont have set bloody +10 wepon +12 3SA jewelry  u can skip it

Why only 100+ ppls! Its no fair for newbies Like me 99 lvl .. its should be 99. since Instance is very hard so It should be 99 lvl with less reward or smth not only for donators and old players, how we newbies have to get any useful gear ? full purchase? ... i'm very dissapointed with this event..

No worries lv100 on this event can enter and press to village cuz event is only for good geared ppl

Archived