[News] Golden Compass Event

Hime

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if ncsoft want the full geared ppl got a challenge and lowies can do it too, just cap the dmg on bosses like kain on defense have... u can do the same on field raidboss for those ppl who two shoot bosses.. and the barrier useless..

another thing in event boss they start with shield on 100hits/150hits they represent like the half mana from a feoh.

2 minutes ago, Nawdur said:

if ncsoft want the full geared ppl got a challenge and lowies can do it too, just cap the dmg on bosses like kain on defense have... u can do the same on field raidboss for those ppl who two shoot bosses.. and the barrier useless..

another thing in event boss they start with shield on 100hits/150hits they represent like the half mana from a feoh.

You can hit him with normal attacks you know?Like type /attack :)

Stop crying, there are people who have been playing for years and have their armor + 10 and their weapon + 12 and full RB jewelry with sacrifice, "BUT WEAR YEARS" .. Others have been a couple of months and want everything for free, free event, free items .. If you do not like it, go to a illegal server or to the classic one but please do not come crying here asking for things to match those we have been playing for years.

Just now, mixa said:

You can hit him with normal attacks you know?Like type /attack :)

i feel the sacarsm but i just answer for who didnt notice it:p

sure with the attack speed of a feoh, and he hiting u a lot even with better than average items. u just need nuke him for perma stun him.

Just now, HItEye said:

Stop crying, there are people who have been playing for years and have their armor + 10 and their weapon + 12 and full RB jewelry with sacrifice, "BUT WEAR YEARS" .. Others have been a couple of months and want everything for free, free event, free items .. If you do not like it, go to a illegal server or to the classic one but please do not come crying here asking for things to match those we have been playing for years.

i have set +10 , pvp bow+12 , full boss jewels and barely can make it so whoever you are think again :D

2 minutes ago, HItEye said:

Haha, yes, what a great idea, let's discourage from playing all those people who have not been around for years and let those few old players  enjoy an empty server ;)

1 minute ago, HItEye said:

so u have to play 12years for a bear/ear/bewr/ewr? where u have trillons for gear for a drop of 75m max? and only warriors classes or extrem top gear support/feoh can done it its fair to u?

I don't understand why good geared players like Afum and Fotomoto are complaining about a so easy instance...

You two know u have choosen a PVP path and not a PVE path, it is natural to face more difficulty using PVP items. I use PVE items (+10set, +12wpn, +10 cloak) in two feohs (lv100 and lv106) and the instance was easy for both.

Concluding, im PVE so I die in PVP, u are PVP so u die in PVE, it is just a matter of choosing your build.

13 minutes ago, ShakaDeVirgem said:

I don't understand why good geared players like Afum and Fotomoto are complaining about a so easy instance...

You two know u have choosen a PVP path and not a PVE path, it is natural to face more difficulty using PVP items. I use PVE items (+10set, +12wpn, +10 cloak) in two feohs (lv100 and lv106) and the instance was easy for both.

Concluding, im PVE so I die in PVP, u are PVP so u die in PVE, it is just a matter of choosing your build.

Well Trickster sucks in pve :P

• L2 Team
2 hours ago, Nuky said:

@Juji I got drop from the 1st boss. What is it for? There is no info about it in the event page..

x3gXEei.jpg

Thanks for letting us know. This item is an unintended drop item. Please hold onto it for now as we look into this.

Edit: 'intended' to 'unintended'

Archived