Forums

[News] Golden Compass Event

Hime

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Draecke said:

any chance the rewards can be increased ? my internet went out on the 2nd run today so even with the week extension and baring that I don't have such issue again I'll be short that lol 60 tokens for making a lvl 10 bracelet.. ^^"

if not then please improve on this event based on the current feedback and do a rerun in 2 months or so again so everyone has a chance to make a lvl 10 bracelet

This.

16 hours ago, Int3r said:

Another guy who has only big mounth :-).

Be happy the bracelet is not contained in some boxes but fully obtainable in game... Maybe hard to mak +10 during first event, but next one should not be a problem. Hmm, but for ppl like you everything is a problem...

the event is just for some the pl who have gear and adena, what avent are you talking about or what? I prefer some pony event that this from far.

Those changes for tomorrow don't going to make players lv 100 finish this instance. What you should do is nerfed the damage that mobs and boss deals to players. 2k more pdef won't save my char that now from 3 arrows tomorrow maybe 4 arrows ? those changes will make things easier for top geared ppl but normal geared ppl of lv 100-101 won't be able to finish it.

15 hours ago, Juji said:

The event has been extended by an additional week to allow more time to earn marks and the changes will be deployed this week during the maintenance.

An herb will be added to all event dungeon monsters with a 1/3 chance to drop and now has the following stats below:

• P. Atk. +100%, M. Atk. + 400%, P. Def. +2837, M. Def. + 1785, Speed +7, Vampiric Rage Effect + 5%

Crystal of Determination will be replaced with a Wind Vitality Tonic for the item drop from Votan. Anyone with a Crystal of Determination item will be able to exchange it for a Wind Vitality Tonic at the Meirin NPC. Accessory Solvents were removed from her rewards list and will be deleted along with the Crystal of Determination on 11/21.

@Juji Bro, its simple to solve this problem....just nefert damage of minions spamed by raid boss and all ppl will be good(do something like kartia group).

3 hours ago, vicinni said:

Those changes for tomorrow don't going to make players lv 100 finish this instance. What you should do is nerfed the damage that mobs and boss deals to players. 2k more pdef won't save my char that now from 3 arrows tomorrow maybe 4 arrows ? those changes will make things easier for top geared ppl but normal geared ppl of lv 100-101 won't be able to finish it.

100 is the minimum entry level, that doesn't mean you can finish it at those levels.It's just an entry requirement, not a level you are supposed to be able to finish it.

Also I`m amazed by those QQs like "increase rewards, I cant make lv10 bracelet, but others will QQQQQQ".....

1 hour ago, mixa said:

100 is the minimum entry level, that doesn't mean you can finish it at those levels.It's just an entry requirement, not a level you are supposed to be able to finish it.

Also I`m amazed by those QQs like "increase rewards, I cant make lv10 bracelet, but others will QQQQQQ".....

the problem isnt the strong mob, every1 can prevent it, the problem, is the rb spawn mobs to fast and rb spawn time its not on stage, like on kartia,  why not spawn rb on stage 3 and stage 5?

with my gear i can reach stage 7 till rb spawn, and 16 on next rb. for me easy, i just use fake death to lose agro on group mobs,

Who not have target cancel use bsoe easy :P

But rb spawn mob each min, that to fast, low geared toons cant kill all till next come.

Instance is still impossible to do with summoner lv 101 with decent gears (not pay to win). Mobs hit too hard and boss spawn mobs too fast. Those herbs are not enough if you want that more players be able to do this nerf the damage that monsters inside the instance do. 

1 hour ago, Asgrort said:

Instance is still impossible to do with summoner lv 101 with decent gears (not pay to win). Mobs hit too hard and boss spawn mobs too fast. Those herbs are not enough if you want that more players be able to do this nerf the damage that monsters inside the instance do. 

Level helps a lot, I guess with 103 you would be able to make it, now.

I have a 101 summoner with mid range gear, and I do fine with the minnions, but I do Next to None dmg on the boss it self. I tried for like 10 times, and about 3 times after the change.

I like the consept of this event, but it is WAY to tough. 

I have been aroundt this game for way to long, and I must say I don't like the way this game has become. I still like the game, but the ingame economy in this game makes is very hard, not to mention the drop rates nerf that NC did a while back. 

If I am lucky I will get a bloody +12 something in 2025

well, if you do not have strong AOE dmg you will struggle :D  I am yul/othell 105/105 bloody12 3sa bow//kelbim dual dagger, just wanted to compare both classes! Kelbim dual dagger is no bloody 3 sa, but still with othell I one shot every single mob..

result : yul is much superior to any single target class, gg 

with the new herb with 100% patk I can do the instance with closed eyes :D 

48 minutes ago, ElvenMentor said:

I have a 101 summoner with mid range gear, [...]

If I am lucky I will get a bloody +12 something in 2025

Well, I'm a wynn 104 with a +12 bloody retri and I couldn't do this instance either. I haven't tried after the update on wednesday tho. But what I wanted to say is that +12 bloody for a wynn does not make much of a difference in terms of lol-dmg.

Sidenote: when I get the 7-day epic jewels from daily boxes I do not see any improvement in my dmg either. Wynns' dmg scales so horribly when compared to the amount of gear needed!

NC Soft, please fix wynns or allow us to change our main class.

101 Healer with +7 bloody weapon and +8 R99 set and all boss jewels and jewelery/gems 3 and buffs lvl4+dances+wiz1 and rose+food buff = still impossible.

Minions die in 4 skills, which is ok. But boss is Godlike.

Terrible design against low lvl players and/or healers.

1 hour ago, Bael said:

101 Healer with +7 bloody weapon and +8 R99 set and all boss jewels and jewelery/gems 3 and buffs lvl4+dances+wiz1 and rose+food buff = still impossible.

Minions die in 4 skills, which is ok. But boss is Godlike.

Terrible design against low lvl players and/or healers.

You're too low level

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Discutiremos con el equipo de Dev sobre la implementación de eventos como este en el futuro y la consideración de los jugadores de nivel inferior la próxima vez. Veré si podemos hacer algo mágico para el próximo mes.:)

O.o is grateful for the concern

On 23.10.2018 at 2:42 AM, Juji said:

The event has been extended by an additional week to allow more time to earn marks and the changes will be deployed this week during the maintenance.

An herb will be added to all event dungeon monsters with a 1/3 chance to drop and now has the following stats below:

• P. Atk. +100%, M. Atk. + 400%, P. Def. +2837, M. Def. + 1785, Speed +7, Vampiric Rage Effect + 5%

Crystal of Determination will be replaced with a Wind Vitality Tonic for the item drop from Votan. Anyone with a Crystal of Determination item will be able to exchange it for a Wind Vitality Tonic at the Meirin NPC. Accessory Solvents were removed from her rewards list and will be deleted along with the Crystal of Determination on 11/21.

Done this event instance *today* on hero iss lvl 105 with pretty good gear (not a PVE dd geared ofc - why would I have that on iss). Took me 48 mins to finish and result was 25 marks. People can confirm I'm not a bad player for sure.

So please Juji teach us how is this doable on support classes. You mentioned they've tested it on a lvl 101 healer. This is clearly a nonsense if you think about that considering a lvl 105 support can't do that normally.

You're either running this event with a wrong parameters or there is some other reason. But obviously this is only doable on a strong DDs now.

Lf hero coins refund spent on these useless passes - yes i bought them before testing this ;-(

Good night

Another event made for powerful DDs and well equipped, ally, very, but very equipped. I tried to do with my main char, a Sigel Eva's Templar, and as everyone knows, too low damage, nor using the skill that wields the sword with both hands, it worked, because I lost defense. In short, NCsoft creating more and more, events thinking only well-equipped players, but it seems that Iss, Healer and support in general, with a good level of equipment, is having problems, congratulations to NCsoft, so the game desistimulates more and more players.

On 25.10.2018 at 9:01 PM, Juji said:

We will discuss with the Dev team on rolling out events like this in the future and taking lower level players into consideration next time. I will see if we can do something magical for next month :)

juji please check if can drop rate an be fix and some event for free player's something that can take some reward's from event with no ncoin will be nice not easy way but something that we can make some adena at event's will help free to play player's to grow at next big update all free player's will quit , from what i se next big update will be mob's more hard low xp etc now for them is hard after that update all will quit im not a free to play player but will be nice for other's to make some adena you know , and market will rise again now all adena have top player's and free to play player's if they dont have something that TOP player's need they will not use adena so adena are stuck on them so like this market die. Please think about this thanks.

Archived