[News] Golden Compass Event

Hime

This new instance is only for pay to win players with uber gears. Went inside with summoner 101 r99 +4 120 set with full rb jewells and die at stage 5. Im not one of those macro players i know how to play this but for free to play players this instance is not doable. Even got a pm from an archer 102 with +10 r99 gears and bow +12 and he failed on first boss. So for me and lots of more players this month is like no event for us.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, FoToMoTo said:

Hey @Juji  one question, since even making twice max is 120 items a day so whole event you can collect 7 scrolls :) is that working as intend?

This, how should it be possible to make it +10 ?  Need adjustment or clarification.

Also I must add this instance is impossible to make for anyone below 103 and good gear I think, so this gonna lead to a lot of frustration.

The difficulty of mobs should scale to players lvl  or gear or both, as it is, only selected players have a chance to finish this.

I'm sorry to say but this could have been much better.

Try to adjust this @Juji otherwise the majority of your players is locked out from this event.

the worst event I see in those years playing l2. wym 102  rose- pom- buff scroll fail the shitty boss hit in aoe spawm mobs every 30 seconds jajajaja. anyway I really dont know why people still play, maybe love to the game...

2 minutes ago, FoToMoTo said:

Hey @Juji  one question, since even making twice max is 120 items a day so whole event you can collect 7 scrolls :) is that working as intend?

yes it seems that the math it's not making sense 60 per instance 2x a day is 120/day 

you will need 700 for bracelet and to make it + 10 you will need an additional 3500 items 
that's  4200 Merkios’ Marks

so basically even using the passes every day you will need 35 days to make one bracelet +10 
and this event only has 28 day,  29 if you include last day. 

Can you  tell us is this what you have intended ?

11 minutes ago, FoToMoTo said:

You are lucky if you get 2x60 marks. Did 2 runs and first gave me 60 marks, 2nd run gave 40, so total of 100 marks for today.

On the other hand, the instance is of low to average difficulty.

5 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

This, how should it be possible to make it +10 ?  Need adjustment or clarification.

Also I must add this instance is impossible to make for anyone below 103 and good gear I think, so this gonna lead to a lot of frustration.

The difficulty of mobs should scale to players lvl  or gear or both, as it is, only selected players have a chance to finish this.

I'm sorry to say but this could have been much better.

Try to adjust this @Juji otherwise the majority of your players is locked out from this event.

With my +4 Amaranthine weapon, +4 Eternal set, and no L2 Store crutches... I am definitely locked out from this event :D

Appreciate the content but imho solo instances are lame no fun, plus they exclude most support classes from completing them.

Also the total amount of M. coins is insufficient for a proper +10 Bracelet (or 2 :D).

Either make this feature perma or adjust the prices, else is just mockery.

13 minutes ago, mixa said:

You are lucky if you get 2x60 marks. Did 2 runs and first gave me 60 marks, 2nd run gave 40, so total of 100 marks for today.

On the other hand, the instance is of low to average difficulty.

Medium to low? most can not do it, I'm glad you can, I'd like you to give a print of your items to learn from a pro that with low items (as most can do)

10 minutes ago, Gtx said:

Medium to low? most can not do it, I'm glad you can, I'd like you to give a print of your items to learn from a pro that with low items (as most can do)

I`m a free2play player, enough said.

Just another ncFAIL EVENT made for range and AOE DD's . Filed twice with 104 eviscerator - enchanted shadow fist +15% crit.dmg , roses ... another boost .. artefacts ... +8 armor . PLS guys from NC , next time be more specific like 105+ lvl , +10 bloody armor ... +16 bloody weapon + all kinda top EPICS etc.  Ty

Dead game, dead server, dead players and dead EVENTS again. These events are only for high lvl P2W players. Very difficult to kill boss & mobs. Another critical failure as usual. Really whoever made up all these craps is just amazing.. lol

3 minutes ago, Afum said:

:D Even DD's with quite good gear have problems with this instance , good luck doing it with support :D (unless u have top gear)

After 35 min of doing instance and making it to last boss , at 50% HP of boss i just got DC :D  NCSoft <3 Lovely "unexpected" maintenence

me stat :

feoh 103 - m.attack 950kk , 65k HP, 19 700 pdef, 17100 m def, (bl.valakas,soul baium,creation+8,antharas bl. event, angel+7, R99+10 blessed, +20 weapon 3sa, +12 sigil, mokey,+10 cloak, jewell +3/+4 dia,sappire,opal,blue cat,pearl......) and and ..... boos on? 1min with br+burst casting = 1/25 HP = fail ... and maybe 5000 freya potion on hp for this time????

realy for all?????? Maybe for super donator ....

Just now, Nawdur said:

i did with feoh reach the last boss, and the boss hit too much, i eat all my mana hiting/defending, and now server down and cant kill it in time... no words.

mental note... no play wed after maintenance.

haha y not to mention i had to burn tons of freya pots to stay alive, ended up dying 2 times :D Instinct+rapso+abundance+hero zerk barely moved last boss HP :D

Archived