[News] Golden Compass Event

Hime

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Hime said:

Thanks for letting us know. This item is an intended drop item. Please hold onto it for now as we look into this.

I was told by couple of people that this item is used for upgrading to r110 weapons, but we still havent reached this update :D

11 minutes ago, Hime said:

Thanks for letting us know. This item is an intended drop item. Please hold onto it for now as we look into this.

@Hime  any chance let us know some more info if the event will stay like that? And emergency maitenace reason? Give us some answer and dont waste people time to do impossible :)

I VOTE FOR REMOVE EVENT, NCWest have a lot of good events, and put a fail event?

On last week @Hime say about the next event “a funny event”

really funny, 95% of server can’t do it, if u doing two dungeons every day and get marks, on the last day you can’t have a +10 bracelet becouse need more marks...

HOW I DO IT WITH ISS? HEALER? TANKER?

14 hours ago, Juji said:

The bracelets, Merkios' marks, and blessed bracelet enchant scroll cannot be traded. 

@Hime @Juji

Arent your calculations like SUPER OFF..

I just finished 2x instance and got only 100 marks

100 marks * 29 days = 2900 marks

-700 marks for bracelet = 2200 / 350 marks for enchant = 6 enchants only.. 

so before the update finishes i can ONLY make my bracelet +6?

And if people get 120 marks for 2x instances

120 marks * 29 = 3480 marks

-700 marks = 2780 / 350 = 7.9 LOL  so only +7 bracelet.. and soooo close to +8, but NOT even close to +10...

big failure ...

Juji could you please explain how the mark reward system is? people are getting different amounts for rewards, is it completely random? or does how fast you kill affect the mark reward?

Also I agree this is kinds of crappy to get only +6 or +7 reward when the +10 reward is listed, unless you plan to extend the event or rerun it soon.

Further more, lower geared people are excluded and support classes are excluded... very disappointing...

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, Nuky said:

I was told by couple of people that this item is used for upgrading to r110 weapons, but we still havent reached this update :D

1 hour ago, FoToMoTo said:

@Hime  any chance let us know some more info if the event will stay like that? And emergency maitenace reason? Give us some answer and dont waste people time to do impossible :)

I made a fat typo. It is an UNINTENDED item drop from the event boss monsters. Apologies for the confusion.

@Hime @Juji 

Instead of trying some new updates like this instance in live servers  (that's an fulfurion update daily instance) and pretending that's an event (as juji said "next event would be fun") ,  better remove it.

Do a rollback and better focus on Soulshots/Spiritshots lag that have been around for more than 1 month now. 

At least it would be an achievement if you do that

Supports and Tanks are supposed to have a DD dual, that would be capable of doing such things.This is true for not just this now event instance but for other things that may require solo grind.

Also, Iss can finish this instance, I did it on my 105 Iss DC.I`m sure some well-geared tanks and healers can do it too.It's really an average instance at best.

I insist on putting that coins on L2Store and stop all histeric (at least my own) about this event. We so long time had just P2W events, so L2Team just forgot how to make normal F2W events.

We again have disbalance, when our already OP DDs are able manage to have more powerful offensive items, than  defensive items, what able get supports.

And as proud full support (Iss105\Tank107) i dont see any kind of fair game on this event - spend 2h for 50 coins that is clear abuse compare with 30 min and 120 coins for DDs

Just now, Juji said:

Drop chances on enchant scrolls appears to be low. I am discussing with Dev what can be done to address all of the concerns brought up here and other issues with this event. Apologies :(

Just roll back it till next month and put it back on testing

PS: and try to make in 29 days in row on any support class.

Because always good events are directed to your friends?.it will be because they want people to migrate to the classic server?

the only thing they do as always is to help their friends top gear...always the same do not waste your time answering, 

The biggest problem with this event is not even the fact that it is very hard for regular player, but the fact that even doing it twice a day and being extremely lucky to get 60 marks per run you will not gather enough to make one +10 blacelet.

Increase the amount of marks that can be collected. Or let us do it 3x per day. Or at least fix this for Prestidge users who imho deserve it more than players who do not support you but always crying on forum.

8 hours ago, Juji said:

Drops have a fixed probability that is not influenced from Drop Runes. I will need to check on Prestige Rune though since that could impact Adena quantity.

Was get 40 mark, you said fixed so should be give 60 mark all time.
Or why i get 40 only?

I should to stop play this shit. 

This event was very good idea. I guess it should to help become a bit stronger for each casual player, who buy items from time to time.

But what do we see? Even tank with 6lvl brooches cannot do it fast or easy. Also we have in drop and shop items that nobody knows do we need them or not? May be for most of people will be better to spend items and money for misterious solvent ( not a bracelet) more profitable?

So this issue is solved for me: if we will not have good midboosted population ( with this management looks like for sure) I am going to stop to play this weird action.

Archived