[News] Golden Compass Event

Hime

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PS

I want apologies from administration for all players who cannot spend their hero coins due not enough strong to do this instance on their supports even with mid gear.
I want localisation based on mid gear on the server. Do not  talk to me guys with +16 armor. You are less than 1 percent. Wanna play in 10-20 on the server? Why classic gives money? Cause servers have many people on themselves.

well.... this event is for DD classes and for higher and geared players. 

Juji and hime should think about the new players. Dev team only cares about old ppl and new ppl get tired and leave before they reach lvl 99.

I want apologies from administration for all players who cannot spend their hero coins due not enough strong to do this instance on their supports even with mid gear.
I want localisation based on mid gear on the server. Do not  talk to me guys with +16 armor. You are less than 1 percent. Wanna play in 10-20 on the server? Why classic gives money? Cause servers have many people on themselves.

well.... as always I dont think GM could read us. never do it on this things. anyway. i better wait for aion for the next week.

Guys don't bother ! Since classic servers are up, they don't give a f@#ck for live servers. 

Artifact boxes was the great exodus for a while  and this promo went really good for them. you could see thousands of artifact boxes in sell stores. And then boom !

After that they focused on classic servers, even that they do it miserably. Wrong drop rates/EXP even the vip package was wrong missing something. Queue in classics is taking ages , an ertheia class was created by mistake.  Amazing things

Official site was totally erased and there's no information about past promos and events. 

Now new server arise in classic , while here there's no people left , they don't even bother to attract new players or so they don't do anything for old ones. Soulshots/spiritshots bug is here to stay for more than a month. Simply they don't care. They just post something in forum like they do care but bullsh!@#it!   like throwing  to a dirty old dog a bone. 

They pretend to arrange for a new event ! As juji said "upcoming event would be so much fun"  YAY new event !  Actually this event is a daily instance in fulfurion update. Even though they mess the things little more. As Nuky said new instance aka new event  dropped a material for upgrading r110 weapons. Hime said It is an UNINTENDED item drop from the event boss monsters ! Also Accessory solvent as reward u can exchange with Merkios marks supposed to be from the next update ! 

So everything works fine !  They are throwing a bone and all are happy !

We have the free to play event we wanted and we may pay some billions adena to manage to have something valuable ! Great ! 

20 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Guys don't bother ! Since classic servers are up, they don't give a f@#ck for live servers. 

Artifact boxes was the great exodus for a while  and this promo went really good for them. you could see thousands of artifact boxes in sell stores. And then boom !

After that they focused on classic servers, even that they do it miserably. Wrong drop rates/EXP even the vip package was wrong missing something. Queue in classics is taking ages , an ertheia class was created by mistake.  Amazing things

Official site was totally erased and there's no information about past promos and events. 

Now new server arise in classic , while here there's no people left , they don't even bother to attract new players or so they don't do anything for old ones. Soulshots/spiritshots bug is here to stay for more than a month. Simply they don't care. They just post something in forum like they do care but bullsh!@#it!   like throwing  to a dirty old dog a bone. 

They pretend to arrange for a new event ! As juji said "upcoming event would be so much fun"  YAY new event !  Actually this event is a daily instance in fulfurion update. Even though they mess the things little more. As Nuky said new instance aka new event  dropped a material for upgrading r110 weapons. Hime said It is an UNINTENDED item drop from the event boss monsters ! Also Accessory solvent as reward u can exchange with Merkios marks supposed to be from the next update ! 

So everything works fine !  They are throwing a bone and all are happy !

We have the free to play event we wanted and we may pay some billions adena to manage to have something valuable ! Great ! 

I FULLY AGREE!

sure would be nice if you would have let us know that this crap azz event iz nothing but that... it is ridiculously hard for ANY half way geared toon... for 100+? that is BS... more like 105 and +10 gear +16 weapon... bah!!! what a disappointment :-( if I would have trusted my instincts, I would have not waisted my time. :-(

p.s. if u are not OP don't waist your time.

8 hours ago, Monkey said:

@Hime @Juji 

Instead of trying some new updates like this instance in live servers  (that's an fulfurion update daily instance) and pretending that's an event (as juji said "next event would be fun") ,  better remove it.

Do a rollback and better focus on Soulshots/Spiritshots lag that have been around for more than 1 month now. 

At least it would be an achievement if you do that

The soulshot lag has been around for 2 years or more. I really don't understand why people are only just now complaining about it. It has been on the hour every hour for at LEAST 2 years possibly more.

Anyone know if there's a trick to getting the Merkio's Marks?   I did the the instance 2x, defeated Votan twice (first time got to Merkio - but didn't kill him).

Both times I got Zero (0) marks.   What the heck?  Anyone know why that happened, why I'm not getting any of the marks?

2 minutes ago, RaistlinIII said:

Anyone know if there's a trick to getting the Merkio's Marks?   I did the the instance 2x, defeated Votan twice (first time got to Merkio - but didn't kill him).

Both times I got Zero (0) marks.   What the heck?  Anyone know why that happened, why I'm not getting any of the marks?

You have to defeat merkios, the final boss.

1 minute ago, HitsHard said:

You have to defeat merkios, the final boss.

Thanks Hits.   That explains it.  Dang - that is not going to be easy!  I'm level 105 with good (but not great, or anything really close to great).

Is there anyway to avoid the XP loss when you die (other than a feather)??  Died twice and lost quite a bit of XP.  That's a big loss to take, with only a relatively limited chance of success.  

• L2 Team

Discussing with Dev now on how we can improve the event to make it easier since we have jointly agreed it is too difficult. I also had some information to share for making it a bit easier to complete the event:

If you defeat all of the monsters as quickly as possible in a round, then the difficulty will continue to increase until the boss appears (higher difficulty = more rewards).

If you leave one or two monsters untouched during a round that is not challenging for you to clear and wait for the boss to appear, then the difficulty will not increase anymore.

16 minutes ago, Juji said:

Discussing with Dev now on how we can improve the event to make it easier since we have jointly agreed it is too difficult. I also had some information to share for making it a bit easier to complete the event:

If you defeat all of the monsters as quickly as possible in a round, then the difficulty will continue to increase until the boss appears (higher difficulty = more rewards).

If you leave one or two monsters untouched during a round that is not challenging for you to clear and wait for the boss to appear, then the difficulty will not increase anymore.

you mean the rb will not spawn the mobs?

Apart from the part of difficulty of the instance for other classes (except dds),

I got 120 (60x2) Marks per day. Have u noticed that during the event period the MAX that we can reach is to buy a bracelet and 

reach it to +7 ONLY???

There is not any chance to make it +10, even if u use yr Hero Coins!

Is this calculated to be like that????@Juji

1 hour ago, Juji said:

if we do that that means we must finish the rb at stage 15-17 which means less Marks bettween 20-40 ( MEANS NO BRACELET +10) ......

Archived