Forums

Who is the highest lvl atm in each server

Azarot

Higher lvl -> Higher lvl support -> Free spots (low competition) -> Free farm adena / items

Higher lvl mobs -> better drops -> better gear

for Epics create twinks with high lvl support its much easier to farm / protect them.

top parties on TI now are ~56 with C grade.

So I don't know why someone think they are under geared.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Krissa said:

I remember the later (instanced) Scarlet van Halisha was definitely not immune to Slow debuffs.

Yea, as I stated, it's been a long while since I did a raid of any sort on an official l2 server. The ones I remember were resistant to all. I wonder if we're going to see any of those epics in classic? 

HAHAHAHAHA these  ppl never change, everytime I come into the forum its the same old clueless users. Those claiming the top players must be botting because its "impossible" to lvl up so fast are like those who said the server rates where unplayable.

If you dont know how to play doesnt mean that those who DO KNOW how to play are botting. "he is better than me so he must be cheating". Yeah, right.

15 minutes ago, Arinulis said:

Yea, as I stated, it's been a long while since I did a raid of any sort on an official l2 server. The ones I remember were resistant to all. I wonder if we're going to see any of those epics in classic? 

yes we will do but in later versions, maybe in 1 year big part of the mentioned. Antharas, valakas, baium, zaken real and instances for sure.

The bot farmers locked down DVC and TOI on Teon. One night most of the server got together, even clas at war and RED Zerg (as we use to call them) It was a Epic night whole server PKinging bots and bot protector left right and center. It was never locked down again after that.

4 minutes ago, Saffi said:

The bot farmers locked down DVC and TOI on Teon. One night most of the server got together, even clas at war and RED Zerg (as we use to call them) It was a Epic night whole server PKinging bots and bot protector left right and center. It was never locked down again after that.

Any videos of it? I would love to see that

12 hours ago, cMc said:

Higher lvl -> Higher lvl support -> Free spots (low competition) -> Free farm adena / items

Higher lvl mobs -> better drops -> better gear

for Epics create twinks with high lvl support its much easier to farm / protect them.

top parties on TI now are ~56 with C grade.

So I don't know why someone think they are under geared.

With Karmian and low D weapons. 

Archived