Who is the highest lvl atm in each server

Azarot

Just now, wildernessbox said:

Not sure, on TI there are a few cp's that have dumped hundreds if not thousands into the game now, they switch shifts or pay people to level their characters while they sleep, they may also buy adena from goldsellers as they have gear that they would absolutely not be able to obtain in a full group without solo farming for long periods of time.

Karmian is not that hard to get tbh. >.> 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Krissa said:

How do you get an epic or a castle with 1-2 undergeared CPs?

I hope you know that it doesn't really matter what gear you have, if person is really higher in level than you, your magics will do 1 damage and your hits will miss? :D

Just now, kupuldog said:

I hope you know that it doesn't really matter what gear you have, if person is really higher in level than you, your magics will do 1 damage and your hits will miss? :D

You still won't kill epics or get castles though. And people will catch up, sooner or later. And, they will catch up with better gear. 

1 minute ago, ZygiA said:

You still won't kill epics or get castles though. And people will catch up, sooner or later. And, they will catch up with better gear. 

They will kill epics as epics are: Orfen, AQ, Core for now. You can debuff them so with tone of debuffs epics aren't so strong as you think.

1 minute ago, kupuldog said:

They will kill epics as epics are: Orfen, AQ, Core for now. You can debuff them so with tone of debuffs epics aren't so strong as you think.

It's been a while but, uh, epics are immune to all debuffs. You can't stun them, poison them, or slow them. Which server were you playing where they could be debuffed?

if you know what you are doing, got ahead early, spent $1000 on ncstore items and played 24/7 you can be 45+ or even 50+ by now no problem.

I mean I'm 30 on two characters, all I've done is spoiled and played very inefficiently without buying stuff from store beyond VIP4 and played a couple hours a day since launch, missing 4 days entirely and not sharing account.

I can easily see people being mid 40s or higher.

32 minutes ago, Arinulis said:

It's been a while but, uh, epics are immune to all debuffs. You can't stun them, poison them, or slow them. Which server were you playing where they could be debuffed?

i think only dragons can't be affected by such things and i think poison damage was still working.

i remember in the old days people were always taking high level necro, for their insane debuffs from lvl 78-80. but it wasn't for dragons, more like frintezza, zaken etc.

1 minute ago, beleaua said:

i think only dragons can't be affected but such things and i think poison damage was still working.

i remember in the old days people were always taking high level necro, for their insane debuffs from lvl 78-80. but it wasn't for dragons, more like frintezza, zaken etc.

I never did a Frintezza raid, I quit playing long before that one was introduced. I just remember AQ, Orfen, Core and Antharas

1 minute ago, Arinulis said:

I never did a Frintezza raid, I quit playing long before that one was introduced. I just remember AQ, Orfen, Core and Antharas

oh they introduced another zaken, the old one was like 60 and new one like 83, there was freya, there was hb boss beleth, gracia bosses like tiat and many more i don't remember right now. there was also lilith and anakim. all before god update iirc.

but aq/core/orfen were low levels, not really much debuffs at those low levels and the skills set were different in those c1-c3 times. later none bothered with low raids, just with aq.

Just now, beleaua said:

oh they introduced another zaken, the old one was like 60 and new one like 83, there was freya, there was hb boss beleth, gracia bosses like tiat and many more i don't remember right now. there was also lilith and anakim. all before god update iirc.

but aq/core/orfen were low levels, not really much debuffs at those low levels and the skills set were different in those c1-c3 times. later none bothered with low raids, just with aq.

I stopped playing around C5. 

Archived