General thoughts

Ragern

Hi! Been playing for few days and want to share thoughts. 

First of all i have no beef with russian players but seriously get the bleep out from here and play on your own servers. 
Server capacity is pathetic and low capacity = few bots is just stupid. 
Event with mini bosses is even more stupid, i have no idea how brainless u have to be to create something like that. Event with champion monsters would be so much better IMO.
Playing mostly solo i struggle with adena, mats etc but i guess this is hardcore server so thats how thing should look like .
NA Gmt+1 server? Really? but really? 

anyway its nice to play lineage again. Please ncsoft fix the problems and have mercy on my wallet.

2 minutes ago, Ragern said:

Hi! Been playing for few days and want to share thoughts. 

First of all i have no beef with russian players but seriously get the bleep out from here and play on your own servers. 
Server capacity is pathetic and low capacity = few bots is just stupid. 
Event with mini bosses is even more stupid, i have no idea how brainless u have to be to create something like that. Event with champion monsters would be so much better IMO.
Playing mostly solo i struggle with adena, mats etc but i guess this is hardcore server so thats how thing should look like .
NA Gmt+1 server? Really? but really? 

anyway its nice to play lineage again. Please ncsoft fix the problems and have mercy on my wallet.

I mean, you could've picked Aden or TI with better timezones for you and without - or at least a lot less - russians. That's on you my man.

Just now, nbx said:

I mean, you could've picked Aden or TI with better timezones for you and without - or at least a lot less - russians. That's on you my man.

U are right but russian ip is blocked right? Just ban them lel. What do you think about champion mobs?

Just now, Ragern said:

U are right but russian ip is blocked right? Just ban them lel. What do you think about champion mobs?

Yeah, that event is stupid. Both in the original form, and in the patched one. I think it should've been required to hit the mob at least once. With that said, as a software dev myself, I can't help but shake my head when all these clueless kids scream about how easy of a fix that would be. Those people are waaaay too confident in their lack of knowledge. I think they should just straight up disable the event.

About Russians, nah. The more people the better.

11 minutes ago, Ragern said:

U are right but russian ip is blocked right? Just ban them lel.

How do you define "russian players" for the purpose of the ban?

Do dual-nationals (US and Russia, for example) count?

US residents of Russian origin?

US persons on business trip in Russia?

6 minutes ago, Krissa said:

How do you define "russian players" for the purpose of the ban?

Do dual-nationals (US and Russia, for example) count?

US residents of Russian origin?

US persons on business trip in Russia?

Didnt think about that. Any player connecting from russia should be blocked or banned if using proxy.

13 minutes ago, Ragern said:

Didnt think about that. Any player connecting from russia should be blocked or banned if using proxy.

Good luck detecting Russians and any others when they are using VPNs. Or are you going to start banning Russian speakers? lol 

Archived