Fishing, the worst business of L2?

Astarot

1000 R99 Baids = 30 Million adena.
- When you catch the fish (including the Power fish), we realize that there is no gain just an abusive loss of money.

Only server to give Buff (Excellent) and Catch Elcium (Why do you spend 30M to have what Elcium worth 1 million? Better spend buying directly in the store)

I remember that in the past it made a profit, fishing, today it seems to cause damage.

They 'improved' it now, as after the fishing nerf in 2017, for every 400kk invested in shots+baits you lost 127kk adena >.< Now, depending on the elcy price in AH on your server, you have a chance to get even or even earn a million or two ;) (after 5 days of fishing)

3 hours ago, Helv said:

They 'improved' it now, as after the fishing nerf in 2017, for every 400kk invested in shots+baits you lost 127kk adena >.< Now, depending on the elcy price in AH on your server, you have a chance to get even or even earn a million or two ;) (after 5 days of fishing)

Elcyum = 1KK or 1.5Kk ( Loss? (The problem that every day is to get between 3 and 5 Elcyum) u.u )

@Astarot My calculations of days spent are based on a Fancy Rod (150 fishing attempts per hour, about 80% success rate), so if you're using a slower rod, you will get less powders a day. The adena gain will be the same in the end but with a fancy rod it's 5 times faster than with a Sturdy Rod.

36 minutes ago, Helv said:

@Astarot My calculations of days spent are based on a Fancy Rod (150 fishing attempts per hour, about 80% success rate), so if you're using a slower rod, you will get less powders a day. The adena gain will be the same in the end but with a fancy rod it's 5 times faster than with a Sturdy Rod.

I use fancy too.
Which baid should I buy at R99 or normal? The price difference is that 1000 R99 costs 30KK and 1000 normal 4KK, but I do not know if the cost benefit of the R99 cmpensa this giant price difference.
In order to have a minimum profit, or not to make a profit, how should I calculate?

Blue boxes anyone notice everytime you open 1 it says youve earnt 50 fishing shots after opening 35 i still havent got 1 extra fishing shot in inventory or on task bar is this a glitch or is it total bs and you dont get any shots anyway?

Archived