TH vs Destro

YoungRambo

Hi, finaly we got "fix" for queue, so i wanna start the game!

I want to play mele, th or destro, but i cant decide :o
1. How about finding exp pt? is it possible to get invited with rogue(th) with bow/dagger? and rest of exp, how its gonna be ?
2. Destro pvp: frenzy = speed + zealot = speed sooo not so slow... is it possible to normal fight with other classes?

Give me some advice, I am experienced player but unfortunately not on classic :| and i dont wanna spend money without any sens :|

Just now, YoungRambo said:

Hi, finaly we got "fix" for queue, so i wanna start the game!

I want to play mele, th or destro, but i cant decide :o
1. How about finding exp pt? is it possible to get invited with rogue(th) with bow/dagger? and rest of exp, how its gonna be ?
2. Destro pvp: frenzy = speed + zealot = speed sooo not so slow... is it possible to normal fight with other classes?

Give me some advice, I am experienced player but unfortunately not on classic :| and i dont wanna spend money without any sens :|

Destro is better for PVE, TH is better for small scale PVP. They both suck at mass PVP. If you are a solo player, I would go with Destro + WC box. BD too if you can do tripple box. That's an easy way to progress as a solo player.

Yea you are right about mass pvp, ofc archers and nukers are best way.

Thx but You told me everythink what i knew before - basics of the game.
Besides I am playing with friend (tyrant) with pp box - i mean we gonna play like that.

I am asking about finding party (exp / cp) playing dagger, is it hard? and weapons, i guess D grade bow will be best for rogue.

Archived