Forums

Q on Chaos Essence (Dual Class) & Divine Inspiration

cmquake

Just giving this forum a try before opening a ticket, please answer only if you know for sure :). I am thinking of switching to a different specialization but I recently learnt both Divine Inspiration level 5 & 6. Will I need to relearn the two skills again?

I know that skills requiring Rune Stones will definitely need to be re-learnt but not completely sure about Divine Inspiration since it's a common skill across specializations (I shouldn't need to......... right :/?).

Thx!  

Here's the official answer if anyone is interested:

---------------------------------------

Chaos Essences can change your class diversification, but not your base main class (i.e. you cannot use it to change from Tyrr to Feoh, etc.). Using a Chaos Essence does have some side effects, though.

Those are:

• Class-specific skills will be removed, and new skills specific to your new class diversification will be provided at +0. A list of class-specific skill are located on our website: http://www.lineage2.com/en/game/patch-notes/goddess-of-destruction/awakening/awakening-skill-replacement.php
  • Any enchantment on lost skills will not transfer to the newly-gained skills and no reimbursement will be provided.
  • Skills learned with Rune Stones (i.e. Protective Ditty, Battle Ditty, etc.) will be lost and reimbursement is not provided.
  • Any other aspects about your character, such as level, race, gender, etc. will not change.

As such you have to relearn Class-specific skills, and  also add the skill enchantment again.

Just to be on the safe side, I did ask a follow up question if "Any other the aspects.... will not change." includes Divine Inspiration :D.

:S

GM XXX Yesterday at 23:32

Hello,

Since your Divine Inspiration skill is a class-specific for the Hierophant, it will be removed upon using a Chaos Essence. You will need to re-learn the skill for your suppose-to-be new class. I hope these clarifies things for you.

If you have any other question or inquiry, please do contact us again.

Best regards,

GM XXX

Thank you GM Sylvia xD!

GM Sylvia (Lineage 2)

Jan 25, 07:58 PST

Hello there cmquake,

I apologize for the confusion, GM XXX might have been confused it with the the runes stone skills. As such, the skill Divine Inspiration will not be removed since the skill is learned from a book. Hope this clarifies your query.

If you have other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

GM Sylvia
NCSOFT Support Team

Archived