Problems with 4k resolution / Problemas con las resolucion 4k ( everything looks small, se ve todo pequeño)

adn

I have the problem that I have changed everything to my native resolution of 4k, and now I see everything sooo small as it is normal in 4k, but normally all games have an option to increase the interface of the game (Chat, icons etc) I have tried in several ways but I do not give with the solution. if I change the resolution in the game it is shortened to half screen: attached photo. and when I want to put it to full screen it returns me to 4k resolution.

Can someone give me a solution?

------

Tengo el problema que se me ha camnbiado todo a mi resolucion nativa de 4k, y ahora veo todo muuuy pequeño como es normal en 4k, pero normalmente todos los juegos tienen una opcion para aumentar la interfaz del jueg ( Chat, iconos etc ) he intentado de varias formas pero no doy con la solucion. si cambio la resolución en el juego se me acorta a mitad de pantalla: adjunto foto y cuando quiero ponerlo a pantalla completa me vuelve a resolución 4k.

Alguien puede darme una solución?

IMAGE: 

10920x1080.png

4k.png

I have tried with Nvidia gforce that gives the option, but as there is no .exe I can not add the game to the Nvidia list

-----

He probado con Nvidia gforce que da la opción, pero como no hay un .exe no puedo añadir el juego a la lista de Nvidia

nvidia.png

4 minutes ago, PixyLicks said:

do ctrl alt and enter to go into full screen then run it at 1080p

I've already tried it, but I have a monitor of 27 "4k and it puts that resolution to me by doing that

4 minutes ago, VaLeTecK said:

It's sad to tell, but.. the only way to solve this is to play at a lower resolution till they put in the IG option the UI scale customizable.. I'm having the same problem with a 21:9 3440x1440 resolution.. all looks so small O.o

I was playing a week very well at 1080, but now it has changed and I do not know why

2 minutes ago, PixyLicks said:

just looked the client you can pick 1920 by 1080 32 bit if you are running in full screen mode it will set it at that

Thank you very much, did this work for me, did I open a way to work in window mode? game with 2 accounts, my main and the buffer and it is a bit of a pain in the ass to change the screen with alt + tab xD

14 minutes ago, VaLeTecK said:

It's sad to tell, but.. the only way to solve this is to play at a lower resolution till they put in the IG option the UI scale customizable.. I'm having the same problem with a 21:9 3440x1440 resolution.. all looks so small O.o

this bug in the game, they have to fix it !

3 minutes ago, PixyLicks said:

lol its 1 14 year old game :) not gta

I know, but I have this monitor for work reasons and since there is an option to change the resolution in the game, it should work

3 minutes ago, PixyLicks said:

:) you'll like this goto pcworld and get $50 1080 monitor

I have 3 monitors but my central monitor is 4k and I'm not going to change the whole setup to be able to play well on l2 xD, I hope they fix it and if I do not have to put up with it

Archived