Forums

About Soulshots for summon

Kamus

Why soulshot for summons is so expensive??

In a server with this rates of adena drop, this should be like 25a for each soulshot not 75, never will be viable to buy and use this...

can you revise this price, and reduce this in next patch update??

Just now, Nothof said:

4 Soulstone = 1000 adena 

4 Soulstone = 30 Beast soulshots

1000/30 = 33adena per shot

Indeed

In Grocery price is 75 x SS and 150 x SPS

But a Pure Summoner (WLK/ES/PS) can made soulshots for around 36 adena

Only not pure summoner need more adena (WS/Necro/DA)

Guys check patch notes:

For example warlock skills:

Summon Spiritshots

With a 100% probability summons 24 Beast Spiritshots. Consumes 4 Spirit Ore.

Summon Soulshots

With a 100% probability summons 30 Beast Soulshots. Consumes 4 Soulstone(s)

22 minutes ago, Kamus said:

Why soulshot for summons is so expensive??

In a server with this rates of adena drop, this should be like 25a for each soulshot not 75, never will be viable to buy and use this...

can you revise this price, and reduce this in next patch update??

you can buy spiritshots for 16a + beast ss

now tell me how can i pvp with mage? ;]

For example... when a DA will have conditions to use soulshots for your panther? 75k adena per 1000 ss? with this smallest adena drop? its just impossible. please consider this inviable price, and reduce properly... ty

Just now, Kamus said:

For example... when a DA will have conditions to use soulshots for your panther? 75k adena per 1000 ss? with this smallest adena drop? its just impossible. please consider this inviable price, and reduce properly... ty

I understand what are you saying mate but and i am sorry but... DA is a tank, not a summoner, phanter isnt his priority

Warsmith is in the middle (can buff it and made melee and nuker)

Instead, all summoner have summon as priority

LMAO, No.  You need to still spend Adena on Ore just to summon.  Then 20,000 shots won't get you a level once you are at higher levels.  And you will be left with nothing.  Maybe that is ok  if you would be ok with your Weapons exploding (And not into crystals) after a bit of use.  Back in regular L2, Beast shots were somewhere near 7 Adena per shot.  75 Adena at these Adena drop rates makes them pointless.      

Im sorry to say but..

It is how it should be.

You are summoner, at 2 proffesion you will have skill to create beast SS which will cost around 40 adena.

Secodly, you, summoners dont need any equimpent. Others classex have to spend 5kk on c grade with weapon while u can be naked and your pet will hit like a truck anyway )

So yea. Even if they change price, ppl wont buy it, since people will craft it. And they wont lower spirit ore and soul stone ore prices, because prices of ssd ssc bssd bssc will go down, which will ruin economy.

Usless topic guys. Just think wider

P.s. summoners are OP in classic, why u are even crying lol? U can solo upto lvl 70 without any box confortable )

Peace.

Yeah I see now 4 soulstone in giran price for 1 soulstone is 275 adena and u need 4 soulstone to create only 30 beast soulshots! If u spend only on shots how u suppost to get gear with that adena drop rate? 

I am +1 for this to be fixed beast shots are way too expensive!

1 hour ago, Sleight said:

Yeah I see now 4 soulstone in giran price for 1 soulstone is 275 adena and u need 4 soulstone to create only 30 beast soulshots! If u spend only on shots how u suppost to get gear with that adena drop rate? 

I am +1 for this to be fixed beast shots are way too expensive!

At this stage of the game, you're not supposed to use SS all the time.

7 hours ago, mixa said:

At this stage of the game, you're not supposed to use SS all the time.

Listen, if this game was new, you would be right.

But for fck sake. We are playing this game since 14 years ago ( on and off ) and we ARE used with soulshots. Getting a Classic experience is good, making it worst then the Classic itself is bad. I don't know what NcSoft is trying to achieve with this poverty and how they will get money since right now in the cash shop game there is really nothing worth buying it.

If they don't give consider adding at least some increase rate in adena/spoil for VIP's  - which it will increase their revenue - , I am afraid we will be seeing P2W in the cash shop pretty soon. 

Right now, we are at about 0.45% Adena/Spoil rate in comparation with EU Classic servers for exemple. Imagine that we were at around 0.15% before the updated rates!!

I am not saying to get super increases in rates, but I believe ( from my point of view ) that x1 rates from Eu Classic are the real rates. 

People are getting 150-250 adena per mob at level 45+, same as you get from a 20+ level mob, which is bad for the economy. We don't see many posts about this, since not many are 45+, but we will start seeing them pretty soon, since expenses at 45+ are much higher then say at 20+.

Why is the price so huge? So if I turn to summoner on 40 I have to walk around naked and spending money only for soulshots? Its ridicilous I will be on 0 adena very fast.

Somebody said they gotta spend money on items and weapons. Well people that play summoner have to spend only on beast shots and thats not fair because they suppost to walk around naked only because of that. And the other classes can re-sell they items after that and still get back their adena to get better items and for the summoner there is not such options since they gotta only spend for shots so they cannot even get that back... cmon! 75 adena per shot????? I mean 1 mob drop something like 100 adena or 120! Thats if u get lucky cuz some mobs dont drop nothing. Im not going to even talk about the summon skill cuz 1000 adena for 30 shots is absurd.

I agree price is pretty steep. If a mob drops 75-150 adena that’s the cost of one or two beast ss. But I think if you look at it in terms of there’s only one grade, then in late game the price is more on par with C or B shots. We will have to wait for summoners to get the create skill and start selling before there’s a good deal. Either way, it sucks for anyone pre 40 that’s not a summoner.

Archived