Proposition to create new servers

Shawdell

As I noticed every mechanics in game is dedicated trough a server we connect to. So I have a proposal. Open two more servers.One GMT +1 and One GMT -5. Just like TI and Giran (or do one with GMT between this two). But this servers will operate with specific rules:

1: No bots/dual\multibox allowed.
2. No adena sellers allowed (punish by deleting account after first attempt to do so ( pming/shout/ regular chat))

3. No afk fishing (going back to active fishing with minigame)

4.No char transfer to this server allowed (You want to play on this "hardcore" servers, you have to start from the beginning).

5. Vip transfer allowed but without resetting it (If you have 15days left, you have 15days left on new server).

6. Active!! GM banish bots/ boxes and adena sellers.

Event monster have to be hit and kill (hit and kill can be done by different ppl) to get a reward (no reward only for sitting near monsters).

This will resolved the problem with players who want to play with boxing, and an ppl who don't want bots/boxing etc. and cant play because of the queue.

Sorry for my English.

3 minutes ago, Fulkman said:

It's not about population but about rules.

Live servers was not capping out. So why they opened "new" classic servers?

They opened new classic servers because there's more of a demand for it.. Your not even making sense. 

1 minute ago, Euthanaisa said:

They opened new classic servers because there's more of a demand for it.. Your not even making sense. 

Read with understanding.

Are you telling me that LIVE servers were capping out and that was the reason for open "classic" one?

Lol dude your #1, 2, and 5... No bots are currently allowed. No adena selling is currently allowed. And active GM should already be a thing but it’s probably not. People will still bot, sell adena, and multibox using virtual machines or proxies. NCSOFT can’t do shit about any of that and it’s been that way for 15 years.

You will have better luck on a priv server. Official is official, there’s no special variations of it like this.

I can play all day, but most people can't.  The afk fishing is a way for people who can't play all day to not fall quite so far behind others.  The raid boss event will be over by the time you could implement new servers with new rules.  Bots and money sellers are already illegal.  If you want enforcement, just enforce the current rules on the current servers.

But I have another idea for new and different servers.  Launch new pay to play servers, both a current version and a classic version.  No L2Store, no VIP, no pay to win features and bots & RMT rules actively enforced.  I'll bet NCWest would be ASTOUNDED at how popular such servers would be.  

20 hours ago, drizz said:

Lol dude your #1, 2, and 5... No bots are currently allowed. No adena selling is currently allowed. And active GM should already be a thing but it’s probably not.

Yes it's not allowed but enter the game, there are plenty of them... GM's and NCWest do nothing to prevent it. My proposal is to idealistic for this time. Maybe some day. For now, I create char wich will be pain in the ass for boters and possibly multibox.

20 hours ago, Lawman said:

I can play all day, but most people can't.  The afk fishing is a way for people who can't play all day to not fall quite so far behind others.  The raid boss event will be over by the time you could implement new servers with new rules.  Bots and money sellers are already illegal.  If you want enforcement, just enforce the current rules on the current servers.

But I have another idea for new and different servers.  Launch new pay to play servers, both a current version and a classic version.  No L2Store, no VIP, no pay to win features and bots & RMT rules actively enforced.  I'll bet NCWest would be ASTOUNDED at how popular such servers would be.  

Doubt it, they are drowning in people buying things like shots, buff scrolls, and runes.

21 hours ago, drizz said:

Lol dude your #1, 2, and 5... No bots are currently allowed. No adena selling is currently allowed. And active GM should already be a thing but it’s probably not. People will still bot, sell adena, and multibox using virtual machines or proxies. NCSOFT can’t do shit about any of that and it’s been that way for 15 years.

You will have better luck on a priv server. Official is official, there’s no special variations of it like this.

dude are you Dhrrizit?

On 10/18/2018 at 1:29 PM, Shawdell said:

Yes it's not allowed but enter the game, there are plenty of them... GM's and NCWest do nothing to prevent it. My proposal is to idealistic for this time. Maybe some day. For now, I create char wich will be pain in the ass for boters and possibly multibox.

They do things to prevent it, but it’s a constant battle. When anti bot is updated there’s people figuring out how to bypass it. It’s constantly updated, and constantly bipassed — it’s been the cycle since the game released.

To pay someone a wage just to sit in the game and ban adena sellers is pointless. Companies fully automate creating an account, character, and logging in to spam. They should add chat block until a certain level, but manually fighting them isn’t realistic. Also, teleport fees would help.

Pay 2 play model would help a lot with the issues, but in the end you can’t simply stop it. It’s pretty much impossible.

Archived