Sign in to follow this  
ZTerminator

XP Bonuses not working properly

ZTerminator    7

The XP Bonuses are not being applied correctly. 

I have VIP 4, which is suppose to be 25% bonus XP/SP... I am getting 20%, 1000xp + (200 bonus xp)

In addition, if a 30% bonus xp scroll is used. I am only getting 35.4% bonus xp. when it should be 55%. 

This goes directly against what I paid to receive. 

I would suggest fixing the issue and applying a 5% bonus experience based on total experience received to all VIP 4 members. I have not done math on other VIP levels and how much it is off. 

InVizO    9

put quite simply, you paid for exp bonuses to the base value amount of exp, so you are essentially receiving a 55% exp bonus compared to someone without any exp boost or VIP.

if you were to add another 10% exp bonus with fish stew you would not see exp numbers bump up exactly 10% because of all the other boosts you have, they do not stack, but the values still add together

Zanfire    11
1 minute ago, InVizO said:

put quite simply, you paid for exp bonuses to the base value amount of exp, so you are essentially receiving a 55% exp bonus compared to someone without any exp boost or VIP.

if you were to add another 10% exp bonus with fish stew you would not see exp numbers bump up exactly 10% because of all the other boosts you have, they do not stack, but the values still add together

If you read his post he clearly says he's not receiving 55%. Nor the 25% from VIP 4 without scroll...

ZTerminator    7
1 minute ago, InVizO said:

There is no denying that 200 of 1000 is 20%... I am suppose to receive 25%. 

I do not have the exact numbers for my (suppose to be)55% bonus giving me 35.4% in front of me. but I do have screen shots of it all. 

I understand it is not 1000xp +25% = 1250xp + 30%... it is suppose to be 1000xp + 55% of 1000 xp... 

I am not receiving that. 

iKappy    2

Hi, Sorry for my english.

The Exp bonus is included in that 1000xp, thats what i can understand from the bonus in chat.

When u kill a mob, and say 1000exp (Bonus: 200exp) u arent gaining 1200exp... u gain 800 exp + 200 bonus (25%) = 1000 exp. Make the test with EXP and SP too.. Check u SP before kill a mob, then kill a mob, he said u gain 20 SP (Bonus: 2 SP) when u check ur SP in Skill List, u Gain 20 SP, Not 22 SP. Hopefully i can be understand it for my bad english.

Told me if im wrong please.

Edited by iKappy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

xmot    25
23 minutes ago, ZTerminator said:

I am not receiving that. 

You're receiving the correct bonus xp.

The 1000xp is the total, after bonus is applied.  You're getting a base of 800 + 200 bonus, which is 25%, to get to 1000 total.

• Like 1

beleaua    66
29 minutes ago, ZTerminator said:

There is no denying that 200 of 1000 is 20%... I am suppose to receive 25%. 

I do not have the exact numbers for my (suppose to be)55% bonus giving me 35.4% in front of me. but I do have screen shots of it all. 

I understand it is not 1000xp +25% = 1250xp + 30%... it is suppose to be 1000xp + 55% of 1000 xp... 

I am not receiving that. 

the base xp is 800 in your example

55% boost means 1240 xp

if you get 1240 xp  then it's correct

• Thanks 1

Lawman    147

To check that, start a free (non-VIP) account and check the exp you get from gremlins.  Then start a new character on your VIP4 account.  You should get 44 exp with no bonus and 66 exp (not 44+22 bonus) with exp.  Let us know how it goes.