2 NEW Classic servers!

Devoid

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that's true then NC West are obviously blind O.o because the most over-crowded server atm is Giran were people from EU play due to the timezone, so why the fck they open 2 new servers that have NA timezone when people from EU is in much higher need of a new server?

3 minutes ago, rpgmaniac said:

If that's true then NC West are obviously blind O.o because the most over-crowded server atm is Giran were people from EU play due to the timezone, so why the fck they open 2 new servers that have NA timezone when people from EU is in much higher need of a new server?

Talking Island is bigger actually, but you are looking at the server sizes during EU peak so of course Giran will look bigger.  In 3 hours check again

1 minute ago, InVizO said:

Talking Island is bigger actually, but you are looking at the server sizes during EU peak so of course Giran will look better.  In 3 hours check again

No it isn't EU has definitely more population, I watch the population at all times not only at prime time, I'm sure about that & you know at the end of the day everyone knows the EU L2 community is much bigger than NA, that's a fact.

3 minutes ago, rpgmaniac said:

No it isn't EU has definitely more population, I watch the population at all times not only at prime time, I'm sure about that & you know at the end of the day everyone knows the EU L2 community is much bigger than NA, that's a fact.

But you have Skelth :) 

What's wrong with that server? :D

1 minute ago, beleaua said:

from all 3 there no eu server atm, they are all na servers. you're the one labeling eu.

judging by the fact that talking island has more with vip, more vip in queue... that is obviously the biggest server and needs attention. the eu server has many freeloaders, don't need more servers for that timezone.

freeloaders... LOL... Lets make F2P game and call everybody freeloaders.

How stupid some people are :(

1 minute ago, Fulkman said:

freeloaders... LOL... Lets make F2P game and call everybody freeloaders.

How stupid some people are :(

you think ncsoft is opening servers for free from the goodness of their heart? it's a business, remember that.

Just now, beleaua said:

you think ncsoft is opening servers for free from the goodness of their heart? it's a business, remember that.

Last I check... Lineage2 is F2P game... so i DONT have to pay anything to anyone to play. And this doesn't make me freeloader. Remember that!

2 minutes ago, Fulkman said:

Last I check... Lineage2 is F2P game... so i DONT have to pay anything to anyone to play. And this doesn't make me freeloader. Remember that!

what are you, 12? haven't played any f2p game in your life? someone has to pay for servers maintenance, electric power bill, staff, developers, internet and so on. that money is from people paying for services, like packs or l2 store. if not enough players pay for that then it's not profitable and the business is closing.

24 minutes ago, beleaua said:

what are you, 12? haven't played any f2p game in your life? someone has to pay for servers maintenance, electric power bill, staff, developers, internet and so on. that money is from people paying for services, like packs or l2 store. if not enough players pay for that then it's not profitable and the business is closing.

Are YOU 12? You sound so smart! You most be a genius!

I don't care how they make money. It's not my problem. And not your either. All what I care is product that they deliver. The difference between us is that i will happily buy pure cosmetic pack. But never buy the shit pack that they are providing write now.

They (NCSoft) claim its F2P product but what I see here is standard Pay2Win and now even Pay2Play shit... They need stupid kids to fall for that... Fortunately, there are plenty of them here.

1 hour ago, rpgmaniac said:

Just like I said:

http://l2.laby.fr/status/

For next 12 hours u r the small server lol 

1 hour ago, Fulkman said:

I don't care how they make money. It's not my problem. And not your either. All what I care is product that they deliver. The difference between us is that i will happily buy pure cosmetic pack. But never buy the shit pack that they are providing write now.

They (NCSoft) claim its F2P product but what I see here is standard Pay2Win and now even Pay2Play shit... They need stupid kids to fall for that... Fortunately, there are plenty of them here.

+1 for the burn, i can already feel the superior wallet warrior mob forming to defend their p2w practices :D

2 hours ago, Fulkman said:

So, let me see if I have this straight.  People who play for free a game that is paid for by others (otherwise NCWest would not "deliver" any "product" and you'd have nothing to play) are not freeloaders but the people who pay to keep the game going, making it possible for the, uh, non-freeloaders to play for free are stupid.  Labels aren't important, but you should be thankful there are enough "stupid" people out here to keep the game going so you can play for free.  Instead of calling us names, perhaps you should thank us.  And not be so quick to be offended when you are called a freeloader.  You are.  Own it.

3 hours ago, Devoid said:

Hi all,

two new classic servers coming up for all new players:

• Gludio (GMT-4)
  • Dion (GMT-5)

Both of these AND Aden will be marked as "recommended" servers to direct new players there instead of TI/Giran.

Stay tuned!

where did u get this information?

2 minutes ago, Lawman said:

So, let me see if I have this straight.  People who play for free a game that is paid for by others (otherwise NCWest would not "deliver" any "product" and you'd have nothing to play) are not freeloaders but the people who pay to keep the game going, making it possible for the, uh, non-freeloaders to play for free are stupid.  Labels aren't important, but you should be thankful there are enough "stupid" people out here to keep the game going so you can play for free.  Instead of calling us names, perhaps you should thank us.  And not be so quick to be offended when you are called a freeloader.  You are.  Own it.

Thank you for what? For ruining a great game? Sorry... not gonna happen.

Stop acting like a good guy just because you paid some money. And stop defending P2W. Did you buy pack because you want support company? I doubt that...

It is not my fault if you don't see anything wrong with what NCSoft are doing.

Stop acting like a good guy just because you paid some money. And stop defending P2W. Did you buy pack because you want support company? I doubt that...

How is it pay to win exactly?

Payers ruined the game?  We keep it alive.  What do you think would happen if all of us freeloaded like you?  The game would shut down.  That would really ruin the game!  BTW, I hate P2W.  I'd much prefer subscription based pay to play, as I've said many times here.  But NCWest doesn't give us that option.  I live in reality.  You live in freebie fantasy land.  No point to continuing this conversation, so you take the last shot & we're done.

Yo it's not our fault you don't have money to buy a launch pack.  Quit getting upset and you should personally thank us for keeping the lights on so you can play for free.  Freeloader.

Archived