Whats up with 46lv mobs and 147 adena?

CADMUS

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since NCWest hasn't done a wiki, we are left to compare to Skelth, which we know gives more.  Some examples:  Tamlin Orcs, level 41, give 221-515.  Taik Orc Warriors, level 47, give 519-1210.  Even allowing for the fact that we know Skelth gives more, this difference seems a bit too large.  

There are no set rules, but you'd think so.  I set when they increased the drop/adena/spoil rates that they'd raise the rates on the low levels more, so we'd think we see real improvement, and the rates on the higher level mobs less, so we'd have a harder time and spend more money.  Maybe that's what you are seeing.

8 minutes ago, ogre said:

hmmm ok I agree weird, I wonder if the lvl 50 cps are finding It strange... or is it just a bad spot ur in?

CPs don't need to teleport around so much, and they cover each other's expenses. You cannot compare hard-grinding AoE CP with a solo player.

Solo, Sea of Spores, Ivory Tower, Forest of Mirrors, Timak Outpost, I could make a whole list and scare people off already of hitting 40+ lvl, spoke to few high levels everyone is struggling a whole lot more just as if adena/drop rates never happen.

By the way, I'm VIP4, all that lingo, if anything I can post more screens, this forum wouldn't let me edit my first post to make it megapost.

2 minutes ago, CADMUS said:

Solo, Sea of Spores, Ivory Tower, Forest of Mirrors, Timak Outpost, I could make a whole list and scare people off already of hitting 40+ lvl, spoke to few high levels everyone is struggling a whole lot more just as if adena/drop rates never happen.

By the way, I'm VIP4, all that lingo, if anything I can post more screens, this forum wouldn't let me edit my first post to make it megapost.

Hm!

To be honest, after the change I said "We good", since I was around 22 at that time and 200 or so adena per monster was OK. But now .. well , I am 28 and I am really struggling again. since I still get 200-250 max per mob. This time however, I make enough for soulshots and teleport scrolls, but that's basically it. Here and there I get lucky with drops, but it doesn't change much. Trying to get a decent D weapon is a pain in the ass. 

Now you are saying that at 40+ we will get the same adena as I am getting now? Wow :)

3 minutes ago, psychoxc said:

i feel a little bit drama in your post, the server is brand new, theyre still fixing problems as time goes by..

There shouldn't be so many occuring problems in the 1st place! You don't open an official server without checking and testing through. Unless you want to. In order to look as if you're addressing the player's needs. 

@psychoxc

Yeah, perhaps there was an error somewhere along the lines just as it was with certain monsters around dion giving way less exp of what it should of.

Could be same thing except it's adena, anyway I wouldn't know this is only my speculation from my personal experience.

• L2 Team

The Adena drop on these mobs was much lower during the initial game launch. Original Adena range for Trisalim was 41~97, while in latest version it is 111~260. L2Wiki drop table is based on another region's version that is subscription only.

13 minutes ago, Juji said:

The Adena drop on these mobs was much lower during the initial game launch. Original Adena range for Trisalim was 41~97, while in latest version it is 111~260. L2Wiki drop table is based on another region's version that is subscription only.

So adena rates are low on purpose because it's F2P?

32 minutes ago, Juji said:

so..?

We have to keep on 30ths to grind resources because some genious thaught it will be wise to keep adena drop amount lower to higher lvls? :D 

You should think more carefull what you answer dude xD 

BTW why North America is the only region that do not have its own wiki? Korea has it, Europa has it, even Russia has it... i dont know if China, but Japan also has it......  and i thought america wanted to be great again :D:D

Archived