Whats up with 46lv mobs and 147 adena?

CADMUS

12 minutes ago, Krissa said:

It is probably intended to slow down the progression of the early adopters and nolifers and to give the casuals and people joining the game later a chance to catch up.

And of course, to make some real money for NCsoft on nolifers.

nolifers? really? stop to think how you are going to get adena to level higher? u going need level 65?70? for get the C and whittout ss ofcorse.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Mike02 said:

Trisalim Tarantula 

Adena drop rate 70%   257 ~ 602.  
OFFICIAL WIKI INFORMATION.

Of cause, they going to give us less Adena they don't want the game to be playable without using ncoin.

dont forget l2classic wiki is based on "seven sign" update , here we have hybrid version 1.5 ( or 1.0 ) with some lastest content like skill , area , daily quest etc .

1 hour ago, darkxion said:

nolifers? really? stop to think how you are going to get adena to level higher? u going need level 65?70? for get the C and whittout ss ofcorse.

Me? How I am going to get adena?

As usual, I think. By legitly being an intermediary in ingame adena flow from RMT adena buyers back to RMT adena sellers, and taking my percentage of it.

This is a PvP game, and the market is part of this PvP.

17 hours ago, Lawman said:

VIP bonuses don't apply to adena, unfortunately.

If that's true, that's a huge problem @Juji any information you can share to clarify?  It absolutely should be lower for F2P.  The VIP4 status should give roughly the same rates as a pay to play server for proper game balance.  Whatever the % of drop bonus over F2P it is does not matter so long as it equals 1x in the end.  That % is more of a business decision for NC than a balance decision (how much to water down the F2P experience vs VIP).

If VIP does not apply to adena drops and only normal drops you're going to have a overflowing economy with drops that waters down the game pretty bad.  Though anything is better than what we had at launch.  

dont forget that adena also depends on monster status. for example if you kill a monster with much more HP, even being at the same level it will give much more adena. This also happens with exp. and this is not the only factor of adena. dont forget this is like a 'downgraded' version of GOD l2

in that time usually monsters that give better xp will drop less adena, maybe when they 'downgraded' they didn't fix this by 100%

Cheers

1 minute ago, VincentColpa said:

dont forget that adena also depends on monster status. for example if you kill a monster with much more HP, even being at the same level it will give much more adena. This also happens with exp. and this is not the only factor of adena. dont forget this is like a 'downgraded' version of GOD l2

in that time usually monsters that give better xp will drop less adena, maybe when they 'downgraded' they didn't fix this by 100%

Cheers

we should have the same data as Skelth, so therefore the adena should match for VIP4 accounts. regardless of what it is in live servers.  VIP0 accounts should be roughly 66% of Skelth rates given the +50% boost for VIP4. 

But if VIP bonus does not apply to adena, the value of VIP is very low, which will lead to cancelled subscriptions and pay to win items to make up for lost revenue.

4 minutes ago, VincentColpa said:

in my opinion, this is a bit offtopic, but the main advantage in VIP is the queue skip. I dont care about 50% exp/drop boost, it will make things easy, but I like L2 because its hard so I only have VIP1 just to skip this long queues

You are absolutely right, and soon there will be far less queues and VIP subscriptions will drop immensely.

If the free drop rate was 0.25x and VIP bonus was 300% (like Taiwan, Japan), you'd pay for VIP to have normal gameplay.

See the problem coming? I do.

1 hour ago, FatHips said:

If that's true, that's a huge problem @Juji any information you can share to clarify?  It absolutely should be lower for F2P.  The VIP4 status should give roughly the same rates as a pay to play server for proper game balance.  Whatever the % of drop bonus over F2P it is does not matter so long as it equals 1x in the end.  That % is more of a business decision for NC than a balance decision (how much to water down the F2P experience vs VIP).

If VIP does not apply to adena drops and only normal drops you're going to have a overflowing economy with drops that waters down the game pretty bad.  Though anything is better than what we had at launch.  

I don't think it should be  lower drops for f2p. If we think ahead, with further patches and items that will be implemented in the future, it makes less sense to make it worse for f2p players while paying players will have it even better in the future. If you look at KR, a region with l2 store on, you see stuff like jewels and other things, those similar to live servers. Those are powerful enough that the power creep becomes  out of balance between f2p and paying players, just like on live server. The more money you invest the better adena you make in game in the same amount of time. Players on live servers are denied access to pve because of that gear discrepancy, and even worse, they are scared to join any pvp because of how big of a difference it becomes with time. Better at pve, more adena in same time, better items, better xp/hour, higher chance to win pvp. Then you add VIP on top, for drop (already exists), for xp (already exists), for adena (doesn't exist), the things will turn out even more imbalanced. At least that's how I view as one of the possibility.

3 hours ago, FatHips said:

I already said the same.

Plus, people will seriously stop spending money for VIP since the 50% increase in drop is useless. Add max 50% for adena/spoil/drop for VIP4.

I already paid them 120$ for 4 boxes. I know, is a lot and I did that for the 30 days 50% XP rune mostly. I am NOT going to spend to keep my VIP level 3/4 because nothing in the shop is actually worth buying.

They will increase them, no worries as after the first month, they will see what i've just said.

51 minutes ago, KABAL said:

I already said the same.

Plus, people will seriously stop spending money for VIP since the 50% increase in drop is useless. Add max 50% for adena/spoil/drop for VIP4.

I already paid them 120$ for 4 boxes. I know, is a lot and I did that for the 30 days 50% XP rune mostly. I am NOT going to spend to keep my VIP level 3/4 because nothing in the shop is actually worth buying.

They will increase them, no worries as after the first month, they will see what i've just said.

Agreed, planning on VIP1 myself.

Can any of the GM's explain us what is going on here? We all know you want the money. I dinged 40 two days ago, and you just forced me to leave with this adena drop. There is no point to keep playing, as a support without using any ss, I have 20k adena. I hope more people will realise soon that this server is just a jump on ur wallet. GL HF all

21 hours ago, Juji said:

The Adena drop on these mobs was much lower during the initial game launch. Original Adena range for Trisalim was 41~97, while in latest version it is 111~260. L2Wiki drop table is based on another region's version that is subscription only.

You are right, of course.  However, VIP is sort of our equivalent of subscription with the difference being that we let people play for free as well.  But you've chosen to have adena rates unaffected by VIP level, so even those who pay for VIP4 (our subscription, sort of) get stuck with the rates that are half of Skelth.  I realize there is a poll now that shows 60% of the people don't want to change that, probably because most people on the forums now are freebies complaining about the queues and the "hardcores" complaining about the complaining (both groups would likely oppose making VIP rewards any better).  But I think it's only fair.  People paying the $16 a month subscription here should get the same rates as the people paying the $8-10 subscription in Skelth.

P.S.  Why not put out your own wiki, so we can readily compare?  People look to the Skelth wiki because there is no alternative for NCWest classic servers.

22 hours ago, Juji said:

The Adena drop on these mobs was much lower during the initial game launch. Original Adena range for Trisalim was 41~97, while in latest version it is 111~260. L2Wiki drop table is based on another region's version that is subscription only.

This is in no way okay. A level 20 quest shouldn't be the best way to make money for people who're 40++.

Also, if this is intended, then why weren't the GK costs scaled to reflect it? Having to pay 11k to port from Oren to Giran with these adena drop rates is really not okay.

Is it true that they nerfed adena rates again - and didnt say anything?!

On an off note, I heard that spoil rates on higher level high hp mobs are spoiling a ton less than they are supposed to. Heard they drop waaay less mats too.... Adena drops less often and when it does its less than 50% of 1.5 rates.... I mean, a lvl 50 2x HP mob dropping almost same adena as lvl 25 1x HP mob - except lvl 50 mob drops adena less frequently!!! 

They want us to buy adena from third websites... even with free to play system ppl who purchase dont get anything. Yea you san say u can get SS' so that way you level faster but it doesnt give u more adena. So ppl end in 40 lvl with no adena...

20 lvl mobs give save adena as 46 lvl... but I mean.. at lvl 46 i will go smash one shot spiders to farm adena insread of hitting lizard for 30 sec and get same adena )))

6 hours ago, FatChocobo said:

This is in no way okay. A level 20 quest shouldn't be the best way to make money for people who're 40++.

Also, if this is intended, then why weren't the GK costs scaled to reflect it? Having to pay 11k to port from Oren to Giran with these adena drop rates is really not okay.

Btw I just finished yesterday farming spidsr quest since im lvl 25 and kinda fed up.

I saw ppl where doing it quuest with d weapon and top d bows.. they should be around lvl 30.

Question.

Why Ppl with 30 lvl going to spider?

Looks like 30 lvl mobs sucks from adena view.

Also... if u didnt saw spider quest is bugged. It should be max 23 lvl. But hey, ppl with 30 lvl can take this quest other and other again )))))

Why? I guess ncsoft wanted like that. If not that quest forum would be filled witha adena issue topic all over again.

I can bet 100k adena that in 10+- days then more and more ppl gonna be 40 lvl. Forum will be filled with adena drop issue again like it was 1 week ago. )))

I'm level 41 and I'm considering making new characters to farm spider quest because I'm *losing* adena by farming mobs at my current level.

Item drop rates are also totally bleeped so I'm not even getting any spellbooks or anything.

@Juji If something isn't done about high level adena drops and item droprates, in a week when everyone else starts to reach 40 there'll be a repeat of the issue from last week (except worse).

Wow ....it really killed my mood to continue playing. You're really insane NCSoft if you think I'll go through those nerfed rates. You were sneaky and created the hype thinking I'd get into classic with the same rates as other classic servers like EU and RU versions have. There I was, paying for 3 launch packs and for VIP 4 on 3 characters. Well you know the saying: fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. You ain't seeing my money anymore NCsoft unless you step up your game and stop trying to deceive us.

22 minutes ago, skecolo said:

Wow ....it really killed my mood to continue playing. You're really insane NCSoft if you think I'll go through those nerfed rates. You were sneaky and created the hype thinking I'd get into classic with the same rates as other classic servers like EU and RU versions have. There I was, paying for 3 launch packs and for VIP 4 on 3 characters. Well you know the saying: fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. You ain't seeing my money anymore NCsoft unless you step up your game and stop trying to deceive us.

My whole group of friends who were grinding super hard to hit 40 have basically stopped playing since then, totally killed our mood.

46 minutes ago, CADMUS said:

I thought I will just keep this post updated with my journey of L2 to help other players to understand that rushing lvl is not a good idea in classic.

FYI: 50-55 lv mobs drop 140-280 adena as long as it's not 2x hp.

lAMhnn4.png
P1GLVve.png
hVD74ty.png
zoqXnm0.png

Basically exactly like what I currently earn at level 29 . on 29-30 mobs.

They dont care about oír complaining.... They got like 350kk USD$ with bad rate drop/adena/spoil AND bad server settings. With nothing nice to offert on the server. Bad administrativo, etc etc. Even they got a Lot Of Money with minimum effort. So why they Will care about listen the ppl? If anyway the start Of server was a big succesfull for His pockets. The make us pay More than a Subscription Of "other región" for VIP3/4 with less benefits Of "Other Region". Is like Pay me More for a worst products.

Archived