Jump to content
Forums

Whats up with 46lv mobs and 147 adena?


Recommended Posts

On 17/10/2018 at 8:28 PM, CADMUS said:

Hi all,

Something that came to my attention, I'm farming zones between 40-49lv and most of them drop between 120-260 adena, isn't that a bit weird?
https://imgur.com/a/oCoOV2s

It's not weird, it's broken. Adena is not scalling with levels here, and the spoil rate at 40+ is to laugh at. In 2 hours spoiling Leto Lizardman Warriors I got just 1 single CBP, when the chance of spoil should be around 25%, make the math.

Leto Lizardman spoil rate and adena on classic x1.

Coarse Bone Powder 1 24.69% — 30.41%
Adena 354 — 829 70%

 

Here Im gettin 200-250 adena in each one.

Edited by Kokusho
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Adena drop on these mobs was much lower during the initial game launch. Original Adena range for Trisalim was 41~97, while in latest version it is 111~260. L2Wiki drop table is based on another re

You killed my hype thank you.At least i can enjoy the game till lvl40 for now slowly, then i will quit again till they *fix* their rates till lvl52 or sth so we complain again.In 2 years maybe we will

unfortunately is not that easy here. not only that drop chance is lower, as others observed, but the amount of mats it is supposed to drop is mostly set to 1. what do i mean by that? lets ta

8 minutes ago, Kokusho said:

It's not weird, it's broken. Adena is not scalling with levels here, and the spoil rate at 40+ is to laugh at. In 2 hours spoiling Leto Lizardman Warriors I got just 1 single CBP, when the chance of spoil should be around 25%, make the math.

Leto Lizardman spoil rate and adena on classic x1.

Coarse Bone Powder 1 24.69% — 30.41%
Adena 354 — 829 70%

 

Here Im gettin 200-250 adena in each one.

Also mobs that should drop multiple of mats (i.e. Excuro should drop 2-6 stem iirc) only give 1 each when they do eventually drop one...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/10/2018 at 11:17 PM, Irlu said:

so..?

We have to keep on 30ths to grind resources because some genious thaught it will be wise to keep adena drop amount lower to higher lvls? :D 

You should think more carefull what you answer dude xD 

BTW why North America is the only region that do not have its own wiki? Korea has it, Europa has it, even Russia has it... i dont know if China, but Japan also has it......  and i thought america wanted to be great again :D:D

 

 

No GMs in-game for ban bots... u thinks they will make a wiki? 

Already pass the great times from old L2 NA site. Complete and really useful.  

Just waiting the Zaken server effect come again. 

-Bots make ppl left. We already have a lot.

-Version extreme nerfed for sell thinks with cash. Shots on start from a classic? Yes we have.

-Many issues with the company aka unfair bans. Yes we have that new xigncode ban for no reason and 1/4 ppl got accs blocked. 

 

And the list keep going.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am starting to think they need to entirely redo the launch with pay to play.  This free to play has so many problems and they will never do the right business decisions to make it work long term.  It's almost like they lack an MBA, Econ Major, anything related.... in the entire company.  I don't get it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18.10.2018 at 7:16 AM, wildernessbox said:

I have a friend that runs a box along side his dagger main. Me, his box and his main just farmed without shots for an hour solo and made 39k plus doing mindless single mobs. If he does it solo with his box keeps all the profits and all the drops then just unstucks out, if he plays for 3 hours or so a day he will make over 100k profit. If he plays for a week he will be able to afford a mid D grade wep. Two weeks or less and he has a top D weapon. If he gets full drops he will be able to sell each one for all that

Another friend is lvl 30 on his dwarf, he just runs around aoe spoiling from peoples mobs and selling the mats, or better yet crafting weapons for half the price of vendor or player bought items and flipping them for full price. He is easily making 100k + an hour spoiling stuff and over 300k + selling the crafted weapons. He also runs a low priced buy shop to cut down on the crafted weapon drops.

Money is possible to make you just have to be smart about it.

 

So to play my main which Iike, the assassin as dark elf first of all i have to make spoler, lvl up lvl 60 farm 100kk and then lvl up asassin with top gear? This is stupid logic...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2018 at 9:45 PM, Juji said:

The Adena drop on these mobs was much lower during the initial game launch. Original Adena range for Trisalim was 41~97, while in latest version it is 111~260. L2Wiki drop table is based on another region's version that is subscription only.

Damn, I was having so much fun too since the adena rate fix. And you guys manage to just mess everything up and betray the community again. It's like holy crap we're throwing our money at you guys and you just continue to let us down.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, GodEmperorTrump said:

Damn, I was having so much fun too since the adena rate fix. And you guys manage to just mess everything up and betray the community again. It's like holy crap we're throwing our money at you guys and you just continue to let us down.

Just give it some time. The people who are ahead will always say "the rates are fine" to keep the advantage. As they pretended before rates were improved the first time. The average level of players needs to rise until they start encountering these issues and then the reality of the situation will be made apparent. Gatekeeper costs will bankrupt people who were unlucky with full drops / those who didn't buy adena and you'll have more chance getting C grade from bleeping Santa than farming it as a non botter/ebayer.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alexandrielle said:

Just give it some time. The people who are ahead will always say "the rates are fine" to keep the advantage. As they pretended before rates were improved the first time. The average level of players needs to rise until they start encountering these issues and then the reality of the situation will be made apparent. Gatekeeper costs will bankrupt people who were unlucky with full drops / those who didn't buy adena and you'll have more chance getting C grade from bleeping Santa than farming it as a non botter/ebayer.

Oh I will, guess I'll just farm spellbooks until it's sorted.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Snoozel said:

Remember when @Himee said he would post issues daily? That was funny

hime is a she and maybe you missed the stream today where you could see her but she did a stream for aion for the big update next week. so for now i see that they are focusing on something else. you know, they have multiple games to work on and different unexpected outcomes (issues).

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, beleaua said:

hime is a she and maybe you missed the stream today where you could see her but she did a stream for aion for the big update next week. so for now i see that they are focusing on something else. you know, they have multiple games to work on and different unexpected outcomes (issues).

That's hilarious. first of all I don't' give a shit what gender Hime is. If they didn't want to manage the games they release, maybe they shouldn't release broken versions that they obviously knew were broken.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, beleaua said:

hime is a she and maybe you missed the stream today where you could see her but she did a stream for aion for the big update next week. so for now i see that they are focusing on something else. you know, they have multiple games to work on and different unexpected outcomes (issues).

What?

Why do we pay ? To manage other games or the game we pay? That's not cool at all what you are defending. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

High level players are buying NCoins like crazy to stay ahead, because of the absence of drops (adena or loots). So its good for NC, for now. And yes, iam sure NC is well aware of the extremely low drops, but since they make money out of it...

Once the income starts being too low, or too many ppl actively ask for higher drops, they might "detect an unknown bug" like they did a week ago and raise the drop rates.

My opinion. Hopefully i am wrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CADMUS said:

I thought I will just keep this post updated with my journey of L2 to help other players to understand that rushing lvl is not a good idea in classic.

FYI: 50-55 lv mobs drop 140-280 adena as long as it's not 2x hp.

lAMhnn4.png
P1GLVve.png
hVD74ty.png
zoqXnm0.png

The problem with that is, they should be dropping somewhere around 400 to 800 adena for it to be balanced. I think classic 1.5 rate is higher even.

If its a high hp mob, you're even more screwed huh?

Edited by warborn
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, warborn said:

The problem with that is, they should be dropping somewhere around 400 to 800 adena for it to be balanced. I think classic 1.5 rate is higher even.

If its a high hp mob, you're even more screwed huh?

It takes 2x longer to kill, so adena is twice as higher, today I went to Dragon Valley, killed few 2x, 3x mobs.
2x gave me 300-450 adena, where as 3x gave me about 660, this is not a solo content but you get the point. Aoe groups is perhaps the way in 3x-4x zones. Saving on Blessed shots perhaps time as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...