Look for advice how to make my damage higher

KissMyKnife

Looking advice how to make my trio kama in less time, current time its 14 min.

Titan 101:
GeaR
+8 Tw Light Set +7 Elmore Cloak +7 Shiny/Phy Shirt + Chief Monkey Belt +4 Str/Dex Bracelet
+12 Bloody Retri with Crit + Crit Death Stage 5 Sa 15% Crit Damage Aug Tyrr 3rd sa 300 Wind
B Zalakas + Wyrm + Creation Ring + Valakas + Cha+Patk Hat 2nd Earring its Special Resist Stun Earring
Lv3 Rudy LV2 Diamond LV3 Opal LV4 Emerald
Longing + Abu Lv1 + Venir Stage 7 GC Stage 10 Talisman
3x+5 STR Dyes, test time come soon :) i expect 11min in kama, with the new items

Character Stat
+15 Might on Spirit + Second Wind

Items
I have 2 Mastery Ch1 codex and 2 Immortal Ch 1 Scroll as well.

Which 1 should i focus? Red Cat Eye LV2 or make 1 Skill to +20? or add 1 STR+5 Cha 5 Dyes?

You've still got a lot of stuff you can get. It looks like you've got like 10b to spend?

Firstly I'd go +15 STR for ~3b, that's a big boost. CHA isn't that much of a boost until you have spare change.

STR + P.atk hat will be another small boost in budget if you sell your CHA hat.

I assume you've got a SOS tank? Levelling one of those will help, without SOS I think Slasher is better than retri?

maybe 30 day epic packs for Lindvior and Blessed Valakas (And CoC belt/Blessed Anth)?

Out of budget but worth saving for:

- Giant Crit DMG buff on spare weapon

- Ruby 4+

- Opal 4+

- Blessed Valakas

- Lindvior

- 7 Signs (Ele P.atk)

- +10/15 cloak with crit dmg aug

- Red Cat is waaaay low on the list below these.

18 minutes ago, Ferine said:

You've still got a lot of stuff you can get. It looks like you've got like 10b to spend?

Firstly I'd go +15 STR for ~3b, that's a big boost. CHA isn't that much of a boost until you have spare change.

STR + P.atk hat will be another small boost in budget if you sell your CHA hat.

I assume you've got a SOS tank? Levelling one of those will help, without SOS I think Slasher is better than retri?

maybe 30 day epic packs for Lindvior and Blessed Valakas (And CoC belt/Blessed Anth)?

Out of budget but worth saving for:

- Giant Crit DMG buff on spare weapon

- Ruby 4+

- Opal 4+

- Blessed Valakas

- Lindvior

- 7 Signs (Ele P.atk)

- +10/15 cloak with crit dmg aug

- Red Cat is waaaay low on the list below these.

Yes have sos, some1 test it out, 1 cha or 2 give 1% stat, so 15 cha its 7.5% minimum to def and atks. but ok
I forget taurus :D best option now maybe taurus, and lindvior its around 35b cant offer so much :D

So ruby amd opal? hm ok :D i try in next brooch event, or patk hat for get +3 str for 2b :D

53 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

Yes have sos, some1 test it out, 1 cha or 2 give 1% stat, so 15 cha its 7.5% minimum to def and atks. but ok
I forget taurus :D best option now maybe taurus, and lindvior its around 35b cant offer so much :D

So ruby amd opal? hm ok :D i try in next brooch event, or patk hat for get +3 str for 2b :D

What I mean is that 15X STR is a lot of boost and will cost 3b. 10x STR 10x CHA is worse and will cost you 10b. You can do 15x STR and upgrade other things until later, when you have enough to delete them and add 15x STR 15x CHA dyes.

6 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

You have been grossly misinformed about CHA.  My own testing indicated that 5 CHA equals about 1% increase to primary stats (P/M Def, P/M Attack).  This is why 5/5 STR/CHA is viewed as one of the last upgrades people will do.  As others have said, go +15 STR (Giants Dyes) or +15/3 STR/DEX (Legendary).

Use final exalted Tiara over STR/P.Attack; 50 Element is just better in most cases.  Start using temp boss jewel packs.  Buy on the market for 2-3b per or get from Divine/Ultimate packs.  Bless Valakas+Lindvior+CoC Belt will dramatically boost your damage.  

Spend a few billion on Paagrio's Might Pots.  +10% total Dmg and 100 Element is HUGE.  

Red Cats is pretty worthless unless you can get AT LEAST lv3.  You won't even notice a lv1 or 2.  

Level UP a Giants Trackers Talisman (3% Crit Dmg at stage 10).  

And as someone else said; get a decent agathion if you can. 

11 hours ago, Rodah said:

You have been grossly misinformed about CHA.  My own testing indicated that 5 CHA equals about 1% increase to primary stats (P/M Def, P/M Attack).  This is why 5/5 STR/CHA is viewed as one of the last upgrades people will do.  As others have said, go +15 STR (Giants Dyes) or +15/3 STR/DEX (Legendary).

Use final exalted Tiara over STR/P.Attack; 50 Element is just better in most cases.  Start using temp boss jewel packs.  Buy on the market for 2-3b per or get from Divine/Ultimate packs.  Bless Valakas+Lindvior+CoC Belt will dramatically boost your damage.  

Spend a few billion on Paagrio's Might Pots.  +10% total Dmg and 100 Element is HUGE.  

Red Cats is pretty worthless unless you can get AT LEAST lv3.  You won't even notice a lv1 or 2.  

Level UP a Giants Trackers Talisman (3% Crit Dmg at stage 10).  

And as someone else said; get a decent agathion if you can. 

I just buy 30 +5 str dyes :D each was 70m, so total of 2.1b :D
And my New TOP P.Atk its 607k, with +3 str stew i have "141 STR", not bad at all :D and dex its 67, with top form i have 500 rate and normally 448 so that why i skip legendary.

So no red cat eye

Next step
Taurus Agathion maybe buy 1 before event end

Will think about Exalted Tiara, current Attribute Value its 380 so with tiara its 430, i will test out my damage on kama, and if i see diff in time then i stay in exalted, the test period will be 2 week long. 1 week for hat and 1 week for tiara.
So many stat added in Paagrio's Might? wow :D and how the fuk you know i'm not use that pot? :D 
I'm still in test period for my 3 new item "Tyrr sa + Wyrm + Longing"

Go for +15 str and try to get +15% crit dmg aug for your retri, you should get your leggings higher for more crit rate, since crit Power is the only source of damage, you need to be close to 500 or 500 most of the time. We have similar setups btw but i have enhanced shadow retri wich is great for pve, personally i havent tryed kama since my buffer isnt yet 101, but ill post my time when i reach her there.

1 hour ago, Neesir said:

Go for +15 str and try to get +15% crit dmg aug for your retri, you should get your leggings higher for more crit rate, since crit Power is the only source of damage, you need to be close to 500 or 500 most of the time. We have similar setups btw but i have enhanced shadow retri wich is great for pve, personally i havent tryed kama since my buffer isnt yet 101, but ill post my time when i reach her there.

you need 101 for trio, and sos, and pom iss, or it will be really slow.

I know, i was try it in 100 without slasher skill, and first rb in 1 min was damage 75% only, with sos and pom iss. and you need healer as well. lumi make huge diff in your damage. same for healer resistance with +5 might.

Collection Updated :D, cant wait to see my damage today on kama :D i expect 3rd rb die before abu end :D
yesterday i was make 30% hp on 3rd rb  before abu ended,:now can be 75% average.

Little test patk made today for everyone :D
https://imgur.com/uuQFOSd

Only paagrio can raise it :D
How i made this number :D
Full Iss Buff + Sos + Frenzy + Furious Slasher + Savage + Abu lv1 + BR + Crippling Dance "Sd Iss Skill" + Healer Resistance +10 "4.6% Patk" + STR Stew + 5% hp + Lightning Force lv3 + Berserker Dual Skill :D and of course Second Wind and Spirit of the Slayer "both +15 that 6.6% Patk in each"

Same Buff setup but full Hp :D i was reach only 554406 P. Atk :D

11 minutes ago, NearlyGoD said:

go to take buff critical dmg 50%(5min) at GOG

For me I think your gear it's ok and recommended new Agathion Taurus buff(BR)

PS. I hope you will found answer on this Video

Yes bro i find something, this Korean Evisch hero its a noob :D with Ring of Creation can make more damage

Same Crit Damage on normal +5% more P. Atk on Creation.

On 23/01/2018 at 2:45 PM, KissMyKnife said:

you need 101 for trio, and sos, and pom iss, or it will be really slow.

I know, i was try it in 100 without slasher skill, and first rb in 1 min was damage 75% only, with sos and pom iss. and you need healer as well. lumi make huge diff in your damage. same for healer resistance with +5 might.

Collection Updated :D, cant wait to see my damage today on kama :D i expect 3rd rb die before abu end :D
yesterday i was make 30% hp on 3rd rb  before abu ended,:now can be 75% average.

I am pretty sure i can make it without pom, it will just take too long, i am 101 and i just need to make the iss 101 aswell. Meanwhile i tryed so many times to get the +15% crit dmg augment that i don't know how everyone gets it.

Anyway , pretty impresive stats, get taurus for BR.

i'm so noob, was think i was get all patk buff, and some1 was ask if i was use turtle buff :( i realize i was miss that 1 :( so tomorrow i will try reach top patk again, i except 830k patk :D

with paagrio will be 910k :D that a lot patk :D just +90k more and reach my goal :D

Neesir i try gain adena and when i have 14b i try get 1 taurus.

1 hour ago, KissMyKnife said:

i'm so noob, was think i was get all patk buff, and some1 was ask if i was use turtle buff :( i realize i was miss that 1 :( so tomorrow i will try reach top patk again, i except 830k patk :D

with paagrio will be 910k :D that a lot patk :D just +90k more and reach my goal :D

Neesir i try gain adena and when i have 14b i try get 1 taurus.

I think you are looking at this incorrectly. Stop focusing on increasing your Pattack, that should be the last thing that you do. Critical Damage > Elemental Attack > Pattack.

Ditch the Venir unless you have a 6 slot, Use level 10 GC and 10 HB talismans, 3% critical damage + 3% P attack > 2 STR unless you are trying to critical on skills.

15% Critical Damage Augment from GLS is your best upgrade right now. 15% damage is HUGE. 

380 Elemental attack is laughable to be honest. 430 is slightly better, but still crap. You need to get this to the 550-650 range to be really effective. Pagrio's Might will help with damage, if you aren't 105 yet, I suggest the Pagrio's XP, they are slightly cheaper, but give 10% less damage while maintaining the 100 elemental attack. 7 Signs are cheap this event, get one if you can, they will only go back up in price. If possible Taurus if you can get one, don't need a super high one, remember this doesn't stack with standard BR so its not so much of a Boost as a Maintainer of damage, extending an existing BR to 1m instead of 30 seconds. 

If you aren't maxed at 1500 attack speed and 500 critical rate you need to move some things around a little. AP points maybe? Elemental Attack, Critical Damage, Might. Skip taking any HP increasing things. If you run Trio with a tank you can take Rear Damage because the tanks should maintain agro for you to be able to get behind, although IMO its a waist of AP if you xp on your own. 

Taking skills to +20 Pattack isn't a huge bonus, .7 per + IIRC. And after +15 using mastery codex for .7% pattck at the cost of 1B+ each, spend your money elsewhere first. Lindvior is +10% critical damage, I noticed this one when I put one on the first time. Ruby is low, Try for 4, Opal as well. 

I have a lot less peak Pattack than you do but I do more damage because I stack critical Damage and elemental attack higher. Pattack isn't the end all everyone thinks. If you have any other questions and you're on Chronos pm me on Auburn some time. I'll help you out.

• 2 weeks later...

Update :D
I just kick out Guitar melody for a old skill and i see huge diff in my damage :)
Chant of Critical WC 72 Skill

Combines party members' Critical Rate increase and Critical Damage increase to have more advanced critical increase effect. Increases Critical Rate by 30% and Critical Damage by 35% for 40 minutes.

I'm happy for i always lvl up a WC in my subs :D now i can benefit it

I lose a little speed, with full buff and pom, i have 962 speed, with sos its 1260 and with frenzy, i have max :D so all good.

Only in strong mode need full stat :D so who cares -25 more damage on normal :D

want to make kama faster? try as othell :D , this guy make it faster w/o dragon weapon and since he was titan and changed to othell, that mean he must know something, ask him for what you miss.

11 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

Update :D
I just kick out Guitar melody for a old skill and i see huge diff in my damage :)
Chant of Critical WC 72 Skill

Combines party members' Critical Rate increase and Critical Damage increase to have more advanced critical increase effect. Increases Critical Rate by 30% and Critical Damage by 35% for 40 minutes.

I'm happy for i always lvl up a WC in my subs :D now i can benefit it

I lose a little speed, with full buff and pom, i have 962 speed, with sos its 1260 and with frenzy, i have max :D so all good.

Only in strong mode need full stat :D so who cares -25 more damage on normal :D

Just fyi, you can drop Drum Harmony and take Chant of Victory for a further boost, only downside is you loose Counter Critical.

Don't rely on old buffs next update again some changes on using pre-awakened buffs  (ofc NCwest can be customized).
Auburn has good points

Get 15% crit dmg from Giant stone u could be lucky but maybe waste few billions

Lindvior adds 10% but it is hell expensive.

The biggest weakness for you is elemental dmg moving from 380 to 650 (in PvE we assume mobs are at 500 element defense) the dmg difference is 28.12% )u got 9.4% dmg reduction if u hit 500 with 380 but if u at 650 against 500 u get 18.74% dmg boost

My recommendation will be get opal 4 + 7s.and use Paagrio might or Joonis buffs with final Exalted Tiara. It is not cheap I know

GoG buffs is good for YT videos but for 4 hours grind it is useless.

2 hours ago, Asachiara said:

Don't rely on old buffs next update again some changes on using pre-awakened buffs  (ofc NCwest can be customized).
Auburn has good points

Get 15% crit dmg from Giant stone u could be lucky but maybe waste few billions

Lindvior adds 10% but it is hell expensive.

The biggest weakness for you is elemental dmg moving from 380 to 650 (in PvE we assume mobs are at 500 element defense) the dmg difference is 28.12% )u got 9.4% dmg reduction if u hit 500 with 380 but if u at 650 against 500 u get 18.74% dmg boost

My recommendation will be get opal 4 + 7s.and use Paagrio might or Joonis buffs with final Exalted Tiara. It is not cheap I know

GoG buffs is good for YT videos but for 4 hours grind it is useless.

4 hour grind? you just need to kill 1 mob, and just need to summon it with a npc. no need to grind.

Edit:

Chant of Victory
  Recovers all party members' HP by 20%, and for 5 minutes, receives help from a great spirit to increase Max HP by 20%, the chance of prominent magic damage by 2, Critical Damage by 20%, P. Atk. by 10%, P. Def. by 20%, Atk. Spd. by 20%, M. Atk. by 20%, M. Def. by 20%, Casting Spd. by 20%, Debuff Resistance by 10%, and Accuracy by 4. Decreases Speed by 20%. Consumes 40 Spirit Ore.

Drum Melody
For 30 minutes, party members' P. Critical Rate +30%, P. Critical Damage +30%, M. Critical Rate +40, and P. Critical Damage Received -50%. A chance to increase Critical Damage when hit.

Now compare
COC / Drum
HP: 20% / 0%
Crit  Damage: 20% / 30%
Patk: 10% / 0%
P+M Def: 20% / 0%
Atk + Casting Speed: 20% / 0%
P Crit Rate 0% / +40 + 30% Rate
P Crit Damage receive 0% / - 50%

My opinion
Defs: 20% Def + HP its not same with -50% crit damage receive, drum its better
Damage 30% crit  damage and +40 and 30% rate + trigger skill that increase crit damage vs 20% Crit Damage and 10% P. atk, same thing, will lose a lot damage for sure +10% Crit Damage + 30% more Crit Rate vs  +10% patk its not really equal, drum give more in my opinion, compare to Chant of Critical and Guitar Melody, i stay in drum.
I know what you try to advice, more defs make my game safer, but if i kill rb faster no need to worries die.

Your advice good only for healer and iss, and tank classes, player like me who want to kill mob faster, its not good, but thx for the advice.

26 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

4 hour grind? you just need to kill 1 mob, and just need to summon it with a npc. no need to grind.

sorry for misunderstanding.. I mean that that buff last for 5minutes so you will not port out EV/AF spot every 5 minutes to get this buff right?

28 minutes ago, Asachiara said:

sorry for misunderstanding.. I mean that that buff last for 5minutes so you will not port out EV/AF spot every 5 minutes to get this buff right?

i go there kill the mob and jump back to npc. 10 sec :D
when i reach 3rd rb, still have it, will have around 1 min.

Yes :D but I do not aim for "K99 run". Best exp is open field AoE so if you are in party in AF you will not bsoe and come back every 5 minutes with new gog buff.

As I said focus on long term. Next update CoV, PoW should not be able to be up with any of the Iss melody/drums.

I do not mean to steal the thread, but staying on topic what is the most realistic upgrade i should aim? Should i try to make set +10? what place should i try to exp?

Titan 101:
+4 Str Bracelet
+8 blessed TW heavy set(3parts +10)
Enhanced shadow retributer with Tyr SA and +15% p crit augument 
+8 Elmore Cloak
+6 Shiny Shirt
+4 Octavis Necklace,Wyrm Trasken Ring, Ring of Creation, Stun Coc Earring, Istina Earring
5slot Brooch with Lvl 4 Ruby, Opal, Lvl 3 Vital, Emerald, Diamond, +Lvl 3 Tanzanite, Obsidian
Longing Talisman, Anakim, Venir 9, Abundance Hunter, HB Talisman lvl7 + GC Talisman lvl2
+15 str dyes
Dex+crit rate hat/Exalted Tiara
All skills +10
Commando Belt, waiting for Chef Monkey event to get monkey belt.

I have Sos and my Hiero is almost 101.

Archived