Look for advice how to make my damage higher

KissMyKnife

6 hours ago, Neesir said:

I do not mean to steal the thread, but staying on topic what is the most realistic upgrade i should aim? Should i try to make set +10? what place should i try to exp?

Titan 101:
+4 Str Bracelet
+8 blessed TW heavy set(3parts +10)
Enhanced shadow retributer with Tyr SA and +15% p crit augument 
+8 Elmore Cloak
+6 Shiny Shirt
+4 Octavis Necklace,Wyrm Trasken Ring, Ring of Creation, Stun Coc Earring, Istina Earring
5slot Brooch with Lvl 4 Ruby, Opal, Lvl 3 Vital, Emerald, Diamond, +Lvl 3 Tanzanite, Obsidian
Longing Talisman, Anakim, Venir 9, Abundance Hunter, HB Talisman lvl7 + GC Talisman lvl2
+15 str dyes
Dex+crit rate hat/Exalted Tiara
All skills +10
Commando Belt, waiting for Chef Monkey event to get monkey belt.

I have Sos and my Hiero is almost 101.

try get abu lv1, and gc stage 10 talisman, will help you a lot, and try make wc sub +72 for get chant of critical, you will lose atk speed from guitar melody, but with frenzy you will reach max or near max atk speed.

max +13 on all might you will see a low diff, but that it :) don't make +15 like me :D for me was free to reach both skill to +15.

7 hours ago, Neesir said:

I do not mean to steal the thread, but staying on topic what is the most realistic upgrade i should aim? Should i try to make set +10? what place should i try to exp?

Titan 101:
+4 Str Bracelet
+8 blessed TW heavy set(3parts +10)
Enhanced shadow retributer with Tyr SA and +15% p crit augument 
+8 Elmore Cloak
+6 Shiny Shirt
+4 Octavis Necklace,Wyrm Trasken Ring, Ring of Creation, Stun Coc Earring, Istina Earring
5slot Brooch with Lvl 4 Ruby, Opal, Lvl 3 Vital, Emerald, Diamond, +Lvl 3 Tanzanite, Obsidian
Longing Talisman, Anakim, Venir 9, Abundance Hunter, HB Talisman lvl7 + GC Talisman lvl2
+15 str dyes
Dex+crit rate hat/Exalted Tiara
All skills +10
Commando Belt, waiting for Chef Monkey event to get monkey belt.

I have Sos and my Hiero is almost 101.

Abu lvl 1 > Giant's Critical dmg buff > B. Valakas > Abu lvl 4 > 7s > Lindvior
(cost/effect order)

• 2 months later...

finally i have my average time in kama :D its 10 min

1st RB 2 Min Using Sos only
2st RB 2min Using Sos only
3+4RB 55 Sec Use all my item "Abu + Savage + Slasher + Frenzy + Sos + BR"
So i reach last rb in 5 min, kill all minions in last rb its 1 Min, and with Cloak Skill + Frenzy + Slasher + Shiny Savage + Sos i kill it in 50 sec
But to wait frenzy and slasher its 3 min

What you think guys? try other combination?

1 more thing i gain Chant of Critical + GOG Crit Damage Buff

Last rb its so slow like all other rb, cant believe,

2 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

So i reach last rb in 5 min, kill all minions in last rb its 1 Min, and with Frenzy + Slasher + Shiny Savage + Sos i kill it in 50 sec

Do you have a Taurus agathion? If not, get one, use that BR on last boss to speed it up.

Edit: Be sure to keep debuffs on the bosses

Oh and ofc in game buff boost on top of amount of $ spent in l2store ( forgot about that). Buff stacking is other story . Mostly experience and ability to see changes occurring in game time to time. And even THEN when you will achieve all this goals Like insane gear (like some feohs have stage 2 dragon weapons) and buff stacking ability, it is very likely that in PvP you will do not more but about NOTHING without certain programming skills lol.

On 4/20/2018 at 10:54 AM, KissMyKnife said:

So i reach last rb in 5 min, kill all minions in last rb its 1 Min, and with Cloak Skill + Frenzy + Slasher + Shiny Savage + Sos i kill it in 50 sec

I have about a 3 to 4 minute average, I don't time it anymore because I don't care about breaking world records or anything. My setup is, GoG buff, Standard 101 iss buff + SoS buffer. Ensure that you wizard YOU, the SoS, and iss, When you do frenzy/slasher then use warrior again.

1st. Frenzy/Slasher/SoS/Iss BR on first boss. 5-10 seconds tops.

2nd. Still have Fenzy/Slasher/SoS/ and BR left, 7-12 seconds.

3rd Still have Frenzy/Slasher/Sos but BR has run off by this point. I use Giants Critical Weakness (90% critical Damage increase for 9 seconds) boss is down in 15 seconds maybe.

4th boss is always my slow one waiting on skills to come back. Just hit it until about 3/4 to 1/2 health then SoS/Frenzy/Slasher again. Dead in about 90 seconds or so, 75 seconds normal swinging, 15 seconds with sos/slasher/frenzy.

5th boss should still have up Frenzy/Slasher/SoS, then use Abundance/Savage and Taurus BR for that extra punch, normally dead in about 10-20 seconds. 

The first 3 bosses it should take longer to run between bosses than to kill them. My equipment is going to be slightly better than yours but if you aren't going to use frenzy on the first boss I think you are wasting too much time having a skill available to do damage that you aren't using with a fairly low cool-down time.  

Iss debuffs are more important than your own debuffs here, but try and keep both sets up at the same time. Use Chaos Symphony as often as you can while still trying to maintain MP with your iss, I don't even bother putting up the reduce attack power debuff from iss anymore, lowers the rate I get CC (prolly not true but it feels that way). Also with cloak, if you have low damage at the last boss, equip a normal cloak before you enter to save the Cloak buff for the last boss, when you start to hit the last boss equip the +7 elmore cloak and start spamming Hurricane Blaster until it pops up. 

P.S. And about the video of the so called "Noob" Evis that you talked about one Korean server, while you are correct that the creation ring would give them 5% more pattack, Korea didn't have an event that released 1000's of them to the market like we did. That ring is actually VERY rare, or at least it was at the time that video was recorded. Only being dropped from Helios at a very bad rate and to a whole CC of people. So remember that as well. 

On 1/22/2018 at 12:16 PM, KissMyKnife said:

Looking advice how to make my trio kama in less time, current time its 14 min.

Trade retrib for a slasher and go exp on mobs, once you are 103-104 do the test again. End of story. 

K99 is only good when it's a fresh-start server and you don't have either the means to kill mobs or mechanics. 

12 minutes ago, BornInHell said:

Trade retrib for a slasher and go exp on mobs, once you are 103-104 do the test again. End of story. 

K99 is only good when it's a fresh-start server and you don't have either the means to kill mobs or mechanics. 

Is a slasher really that much better for a titan? I've been debating this for a while. Being a Titan and never having owned a slasher I don't really know. I know the pattack is 200 or so higher at +12 bloody but that advantage to me is fairly small considering you are loosing a lot of damage without sos. Now in a party setting, yes you aren't going to bring your sos most times for xp, but the disadvantage of retributer is minuscule I would imagine, and the best xp is done with an aoe party so Polearm is requited anyways.

2 hours ago, Auburn said:

Is a slasher really that much better for a titan? I've been debating this for a while. Being a Titan and never having owned a slasher I don't really know. I know the pattack is 200 or so higher at +12 bloody but that advantage to me is fairly small considering you are loosing a lot of damage without sos. Now in a party setting, yes you aren't going to bring your sos most times for xp, but the disadvantage of retributer is minuscule I would imagine, and the best xp is done with an aoe party so Polearm is requited anyways.

how about to box a dagger, +35% crit dmg full time since once ur sos is on cd ull make like  minus 30 ~ 45% dmg ;) ull need retri slasher and pole; as titan pole been core item for tyrrs ! expensive race :S

adio

20 minutes ago, Methodical said:

how about to box a dagger, +35% crit dmg full time since once ur sos is on cd ull make like  minus 30 ~ 45% dmg ;) ull need retri slasher and pole; as titan pole been core item for tyrrs ! expensive race :S

adio

Actually doing SoS gives you 30% pattack + 100% critical damage, so in essence 80% total damage since crit rate is 500 or 50% roughly. and with a cool-down period of less than 30 seconds, with just wizards harmony and a cheap frint necklace, its worth more than the 35% critical damage (17.5% actually with crit rate). 

Agreed we are expensive, honestly if you wanted to go the cheap route for a titan until end game I would just get a pole since aoe xp is the best there is, no slasher needed really.

26 minutes ago, Auburn said:

Actually doing SoS gives you 30% pattack + 100% critical damage, so in essence 80% total damage since crit rate is 500 or 50% roughly. and with a cool-down period of less than 30 seconds, with just wizards harmony and a cheap frint necklace, its worth more than the 35% critical damage (17.5% actually with crit rate). 

Agreed we are expensive, honestly if you wanted to go the cheap route for a titan until end game I would just get a pole since aoe xp is the best there is, no slasher needed really.

yes sos do that but retri is minus 30% over all ;)

20 hours ago, Auburn said:

I have about a 3 to 4 minute average, I don't time it anymore because I don't care about breaking world records or anything. My setup is, GoG buff, Standard 101 iss buff + SoS buffer. Ensure that you wizard YOU, the SoS, and iss, When you do frenzy/slasher then use warrior again.

1st. Frenzy/Slasher/SoS/Iss BR on first boss. 5-10 seconds tops.

2nd. Still have Fenzy/Slasher/SoS/ and BR left, 7-12 seconds.

3rd Still have Frenzy/Slasher/Sos but BR has run off by this point. I use Giants Critical Weakness (90% critical Damage increase for 9 seconds) boss is down in 15 seconds maybe.

4th boss is always my slow one waiting on skills to come back. Just hit it until about 3/4 to 1/2 health then SoS/Frenzy/Slasher again. Dead in about 90 seconds or so, 75 seconds normal swinging, 15 seconds with sos/slasher/frenzy.

5th boss should still have up Frenzy/Slasher/SoS, then use Abundance/Savage and Taurus BR for that extra punch, normally dead in about 10-20 seconds. 

The first 3 bosses it should take longer to run between bosses than to kill them. My equipment is going to be slightly better than yours but if you aren't going to use frenzy on the first boss I think you are wasting too much time having a skill available to do damage that you aren't using with a fairly low cool-down time.  

Iss debuffs are more important than your own debuffs here, but try and keep both sets up at the same time. Use Chaos Symphony as often as you can while still trying to maintain MP with your iss, I don't even bother putting up the reduce attack power debuff from iss anymore, lowers the rate I get CC (prolly not true but it feels that way). Also with cloak, if you have low damage at the last boss, equip a normal cloak before you enter to save the Cloak buff for the last boss, when you start to hit the last boss equip the +7 elmore cloak and start spamming Hurricane Blaster until it pops up. 

P.S. And about the video of the so called "Noob" Evis that you talked about one Korean server, while you are correct that the creation ring would give them 5% more pattack, Korea didn't have an event that released 1000's of them to the market like we did. That ring is actually VERY rare, or at least it was at the time that video was recorded. Only being dropped from Helios at a very bad rate and to a whole CC of people. So remember that as well. 

i get it

i really need that dual skill, always forget it, i have undying will
I will buy 1 taurus in the next aga event, last time i was have to low adena, so i skip it.
And i really really really want that Giant Augment, but 1 LS its 2.5b, that huge adena for every1, who know how much ls need to use for get crit damage aug or weakness

Evisc:For real? then my bad :D
When i was use br in first rb, i was use abu savage slasher sos br frenzy elmore buff was kill 3rd rb before abu end, now i use coc and gos buff, probable reach 4th rb as well before abu end
And for your equipment, only Giant aug make you faster i can say, and hurricane.

2 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

i get it

i really need that dual skill, always forget it, i have undying will
I will buy 1 taurus in the next aga event, last time i was have to low adena, so i skip it.
And i really really really want that Giant Augment, but 1 LS its 2.5b, that huge adena for every1, who know how much ls need to use for get crit damage aug or weakness

Evisc:For real? then my bad :D
When i was use br in first rb, i was use abu savage slasher sos br frenzy elmore buff was kill 3rd rb before abu end, now i use coc and gos buff, probable reach 4th rb as well before abu end
And for your equipment, only Giant aug make you faster i can say, and hurricane.

I don't use Hurricane actually, Undying is better for me for other reasons. Trust me the giants augments aren't the only thing that helps me, but I'm not here to brag, just trying to help out.

I would say that your next viable upgrade is either +8 or +10 PVE Light set OR Giants Critical Damage/Debuff. Other than that I can't think of a whole lot of other things that will help you stack better. Higher ruby/opal/red Cat eye/Radiant Circlet but beyond those Giants Augments are going to give you the biggest boosts of all. If you are looking to try and get those done a little bit cheaper you can PM or Mail me on Auburn on Chronos, I might be able to help.

Taurus 12 should be his next upgrade, along with Giant crit dmg (i would put taurus first) simply because most of ur dps is coming from fs+frenzy+sos+br. Making taurus 12 would allow you to get 1 BR each time frenzy is up (either from taurus or from ur ISS). 

Just gotta wait for next event that drops agathions, or enough patience to grab cheap jars :D

Archived