New Lineage II Classic Server: Gludio

Hime

• L2 Team

We have launched a new Lineage II Classic server, Gludio. The server (physically located in Texas, USA) is on GMT-4. Character transfers are not available at this time for the Classic servers, but if you wish to move your Launch Pack to a character on Gludio from Talking Island or Giran, please contact our Customer Support team.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Hime said:

We have launched a new Lineage II Classic server, Gludio. The server (physically located in Texas, USA) is on GMT-4. Character transfers are not available at this time for the Classic servers, but if you wish to move your Launch Pack to a character on Gludio from Talking Island or Giran, please contact our Customer Support team.

@Hime  hi, nice. 4 servers, maybe split clan recruitment forum pls? thx.

21 minutes ago, Hime said:

from Aden too? Also just the Chronicle Pack or all the Ncoin buyed after the pack?

25 minutes ago, Hime said:

Nice stuff, finally!

That's what a mate need to play with us there.

54 minutes ago, Hime said:

Will there be character transfer in the near future?? Or its not in your plans for the future in the classic servers? Because if i know that it will be possible sometime i prefer waiting for that instead of starting all over again in a new server.. 

10 minutes ago, yum said:

opening so many servers instead of fixing problems with current servers is so asinine...maybe consider increasing each server to 7-8k, a limiting boxes to either 1 or 2 client per PC, getting rid of fishing, actually banning bots, adena sellers (I'm still receiving adena spam message from same person since LAUNCH of game, you don't ban someone spamming adena messages for 2 weeks+.........?)

lol u actually said everything.

8 minutes ago, yum said:

opening so many servers instead of fixing problems with current servers is so asinine..

People will cry no matter what they do...

maybe consider increasing each server to 7-8k,

Sounds good but I don't know the inner workings of the company so who knows

a limiting boxes to either 1 or 2 client per PC,

Yeah people really gotta understand this is stupid, impractical, and a @$%* to enforce.  VPN, Virtual Machine, Multiple PCs ( this game can run in PCs from the dual core era (Not I3 or I5 just dual core...) 

getting rid of fishing, actually banning bots, adena sellers (I'm still receiving adena spam message from same person since LAUNCH of game, you don't ban someone spamming adena messages for 2 weeks+.........?)

Block them.  Farmers won't go away.  This is a common MMO issue...   

Free transfer please. We lost a lot of time trying to log in and we do not want to waste time spent on the characters...so why do not they rewards us with the free transfer for the countless hours lost due to their incompetence? NCSOFT is a big company that made us lose a lot of time and mental health.

• L2 Team
44 minutes ago, BadRobot said:

from Aden too? Also just the Chronicle Pack or all the Ncoin buyed after the pack?

If this is your first request to transfer the Launch Pack, go ahead and submit a ticket. In regards to items you've purchased with NCoin, it's best you communicate that in your ticket.

41 minutes ago, Aly said:

Just one more question: what kind of ticket should we submit to transfer Launch Pack?

Thanks

Gameplay! Thanks!

40 minutes ago, Nylri said:

If we already used some things from the launch pack, we will get him full on the other one? 

Why Attendance Check isnt 1 each server?

That's fine. We have certain conditions for the Pack to be restored on the new server. Just make sure the unused items are still on the Dimensional Merchant or on one character (vs spread around on multiple characters on the server).

12 minutes ago, yum said:

opening so many servers instead of fixing problems with current servers is so asinine...maybe consider increasing each server to 7-8k, a limiting boxes to either 1 or 2 client per PC, getting rid of fishing, actually banning bots, adena sellers (I'm still receiving adena spam message from same person since LAUNCH of game, you don't ban someone spamming adena messages for 2 weeks+.........?)

yum, you really are not very bright man. Banning bots requires NC Soft to hire people to moderate the game from INSIDE the game. We all know that is an expense NC Soft Korea will not authorize. Further more the bot spammers in town are different accounts. The bots themselves do not last that long since they know they are getting constantly blocked. So they go back and make new toons until full. Then they ditch that account and make a new one since making an account takes all of 30 seconds tops. This makes it impossible to ban the spammers. Only real thing they can do from this point is enhance the chat block to also remove all chat from the offending spammer. That, however, requires a client side update. Another thing NC Soft won't spend money to do.

Yes there are things they can do, but without knowing what their costs are and what resources they have internal, we are not in a position to accurately judge what is the most effective course of action available to them. That said, at least they are doing SOMETHING which is better than nothing.

Should find a way to enable transfers for active characters. Would not only make the customer base happy, but would help build the growth of the new server better and alleviate the congestion on TI and Giran faster.

Edit: General FYI for others, I am on Aden so this doesn't impact me same way it does those on TI and Giran. Just thinking of practical and healthy ways to take care of my fellow L2 fans.

Should make free transfer to to US server we had to create account on euro time server because or capacity limits so offer people a place to play in their time and eventually when population decrease merge the US servers together.

Also now that login issue is solved could put the event boss back to 20 spawn. the Pattk buff was practical for XP And boxes for adena helped people a lot. If someone got the ressource to log more account to farm it good for them it generates adena for everyone in the game and is much needed on fresh new servers to run properly.

50 minutes ago, Martin said:

But above all, create a second GMT + 1 server

This should make all happy.

@Juji and @Hime keep in mind there is Innova server soon and Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4/X1), so you better hurry because you can lose loots of players waiting in the queue

2 hours ago, Hime said:

Good Night, @Hime

Useless thing this you made.

1st. People wants to log their characters is the server they've already choose without queues, they don´t want to change to another server!.

2nd. What you did today on maintenance?, after coming from work, i tried to log my main character and 2 supports, and i can't, because when i log the third account i got disconnected from all the others. I am not a full time rat kid player, i have a life, so i can´t stay at clans to use just one account and stay at parties, for that i am spending time lvling up my support accounts, and now you crashed that only option that have people like me, people with a real life to live?

3rd. After the described above, i decided to visit Giran harbor and see if there was any better on quantity of player afk... guess what? Everything is the same, and shops? the same thing.

Clearly you was not ready to launch a Classic server.

You need to upgrade your servers, not to create plus useless ones.   

Thanks for your non pay attention to this.

There was adena spam and bots galore in pay to play. Back then the issue was the botters/adena spammers would use stolen credit card numbers and stuff. Sure eventually ncsoft would eventually catch up but that was weeks lat

er.

Oh I remember... and that's totally true but I imagine there were a lot more people playing back then before the pay-to-win killed it... so illegal adena sale was a lot more profitable. Who knows, maybe it still is? I just know free-to-make countless accounts to spam till they get banned is an awful lot cheaper, and more viable to the farmers, than putting up $ for every account. Assuming they do a semi-decent job of policing the server.

Archived