New Lineage II Classic Server: Gludio

Hime

@Hime@JujiThank you for the new server.  I appreciate it.  It comes very late, though.  Please allow people to transfer an entire account -- all characters, all items, VIP status to the new server.  It's the right thing to do.  It's also the only way you will get many people currently playing on the other servers to move.  

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You people are unbeliveble... 

You cried for new server-here u go, new server

And u still say that ncsoft doing  nothing against bpts, fishers etc.

Give them time. Ffs, srly. Their priority is let ppl play so this is why they open server fast, and now they will try to fix problem adena sellers, afk bots, fishers, test new system mb etc. Chill oit ffs. Now u can play without queue so shut up and let them fix things. Jesus....

47 minutes ago, Kaldore said:

Havia adena spam e bots em abundância para pagar para jogar. Naquela época, o problema era que os spammers / adena spammers usavam números de cartão de crédito roubados e outras coisas. Claro, eventualmente, ncsoft acabaria por recuperar, mas que era semanas lat

er.

Ah, eu lembro ... e isso é totalmente verdade, mas eu imagino que havia muito mais pessoas jogando antes que o pay-to-win matasse ... então a venda ilegal de adena era muito mais lucrativa. Quem sabe, talvez ainda seja? Eu só sei que contas gratuitas para fazer spam até que sejam banidas é muito mais barato e mais viável para os agricultores do que colocar $ para cada conta. Assumindo que eles fazem um trabalho semi-decente de policiar o servidor.

I fully agree

New server is actually good thing. But @Hime you should think about character transfers from existing servers -_- I started to play on Aden because of imposible queue and I'm from Europe, so this server time zone is not very goo for me :D And starting from zero on Giran now sounds not cool, because I'm already with D equipp and nearly 30 lvl, and I think there is a lot of such players.

you can be original and make this new/s server subscription based (only vips), or with 1 or 2 box max to make a diference with the other servers, since public is more divided on this preferences than with 1 hour more or less on gmt times. Now is time to decide before ppl start saying is too late again

@Juji @Hime

Another funny thing is that some companies are given for free some codes to get a little gift in-game (One that is almost USD $5 gift), but guess what; the only available server  to claim the code on the L2 web page is... "drums sounds" ...     .:*~ Talking Island ~*:.     ... what a trash!.

https://imgur.com/a/UJAcD5u

All of this is stopping to be funny, and turning into a boring nonsense thing.

8 hours ago, Hime said:

We have launched a new Lineage II Classic server, Gludio. The server (physically located in Texas, USA) is on GMT-4. Character transfers are not available at this time for the Classic servers, but if you wish to move your Launch Pack to a character on Gludio from Talking Island or Giran, please contact our Customer Support team.

1, How long does it take the transfer the pack ?

2, Can any use or unsed Ncoin be transferred?

3, Will server transfers be available at some poin ?

13 hours ago, Hime said:

Character transfers are not available at this time for the Classic servers

Hello! U mean after is that possible? Is not fair i think, and hope thats doesnt happened. I agree with transfer VIP status, ect, but not the whole character...

GMT -4 is almost perfect for me and my friends, but RIP. You guys are way to slow at fixing the launch problems, at least give us free transfers when u open a new server, damn... now the servers are full with ppl from random cities/countries around the world, with different time zones and languages just for the sake of being able to play the game.

This is stupid, NCSoft open new servers, and people with vip and other Packs are stuck in Giran/Talking, and the system to transfer is "Send a Ticket" its slow as a 28kbps connection, take years to get an response.
Weekend is coming and there is any fix for this mess.

1. If someone moves their starter pack, rune + 50% exp will be 30 days, or the remaining time left before moving to the new server?

2. The same potions and buffs from the Pack will be added as new or if someone used it will not have them on the new server?

3. If the Pack moves, will it have VIP3?

4. From the above statement @Hime, He is saying that they are able to compensate for purchased NCoin's right? So we can spend them again?

14 hours ago, Hime said:

We have launched a new Lineage II Classic server, Gludio. The server (physically located in Texas, USA) is on GMT-4. Character transfers are not available at this time for the Classic servers, but if you wish to move your Launch Pack to a character on Gludio from Talking Island or Giran, please contact our Customer Support team.

Please give us the chance to transfer our character to another server at last 1 time for free, please! let us do that only 1 time for free.. please...

10 hours ago, Mistrix said:

You people are unbeliveble... 

You cried for new server-here u go, new server

And u still say that ncsoft doing  nothing against bpts, fishers etc.

Give them time. Ffs, srly. Their priority is let ppl play so this is why they open server fast, and now they will try to fix problem adena sellers, afk bots, fishers, test new system mb etc. Chill oit ffs. Now u can play without queue so shut up and let them fix things. Jesus....

we dont need a new server, we need they extend the limit of players in one server, then we will go everyone

Archived