New Lineage II Classic Server: Gludio

Hime

18 minutes ago, Redgar28 said:

Give all acconts 2 free character transfers for 1 week so we can move to new server  please :) im from EU but i go from giran to gludio at once ;) 

We are waiting and wasting our time for that transfer, i'm kinda pissed

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Obi21 said:

1. If someone moves their starter pack, rune + 50% exp will be 30 days, or the remaining time left before moving to the new server?

2. The same potions and buffs from the Pack will be added as new or if someone used it will not have them on the new server?

3. If the Pack moves, will it have VIP3?

4. From the above statement @Hime, He is saying that they are able to compensate for purchased NCoin's right? So we can spend them again?

Anyone can answer this questions?

14 minutes ago, Patricius said:

Its last server i start today and hope dont stop playing because ovearheating :) I chave just 2 char on one account. Gludio! Lets go!! Good luck 4 new newbies and all experienced Players!

Have FUN!

I just wish it wasn't full of people that don't speak a similar language and swear at you for accidentally targetting and meleeing an enemy once they started channeling a spell on.

19 hours ago, Hime said:

We have launched a new Lineage II Classic server, Gludio. The server (physically located in Texas, USA) is on GMT-4. Character transfers are not available at this time for the Classic servers, but if you wish to move your Launch Pack to a character on Gludio from Talking Island or Giran, please contact our Customer Support team.

@Hime Please consider limited time free character transfers.  My clan and I would love to transfer to Gludio, we're all based in Texas.  Us all starting over and submitting support tickets and hoping for the best IE all our launch packs get restarted etc. on new server is a lot to ask - most my clan won't be willing to move due to making it so difficult.

16 minutes ago, Patricius said:

Last one thing, question exactly: i live in France, near Spanish border, is that the reason Gludio server is recommended for me? Thx 4 answer any GMs.

The only reason Gludio is recommended is because of the server population, has nothing to do with where you are playing from.

@Hime, dudes it's obvious that NCSoft needs some  kind of compensation to have a reliable hardware in place, so if you guys don't wanna go subscription based  - which is the reasonable way in 2k18 - and you really wanna get out of the pay2win vicious circle by offering in game cosmetics, buff and other alike treats which many would happily pay for,

then why don't you just sell some key's for each account maybe even some nice retail packs like you guys did together with ArenaNet and thereafter the gates are open for some real load balancer equipment as well as for future expansions that will get players to spend money on it.

Lineage 2 is 15 years for its launch and still has a fairly large player base and it could get so much attention... the right one.

I am so glad half of you idiots who are requesting a server transfer are no longer playing in my server.  " ncsoft please transfer my level 30+ to the new server so I can get a head start and finally become someone "  Seriously use some common sense !!!

9 minutes ago, Eternal said:

I am so glad half of you idiots who are requesting a server transfer are no longer playing in my server.  " ncsoft please transfer my level 30+ to the new server so I can get a head start and finally become someone "  Seriously use some common sense !!!

Considering server was put in place to provide relief for the other servers, and many people from existing servers have already gone through a lot trying to play on what was available from the start.  I'd say giving free character transfers instead of making people plead their case and submit support tickets to get Launch packs/NCoins etc. moved over to brand new characters on a brand new server is a good solution.  It doesn't matter "idiot" if everyone is allowed the option to transfer - there will be many that stay and many that leave of all levels.

Have you seen the amount of bot on the server?
I finally got into the game and it's amazing how much bot there is

it is a giant disadvantage for other players  pfffffff
the Classic server will happen the same as the server Live!
I do not need to see the future to know

18 minutes ago, Kiana said:

Have you seen the amount of bot on the server?
I finally got into the game and it's amazing how much bot there is

it is a giant disadvantage for other players  pfffffff
the Classic server will happen the same as the server Live!
I do not need to see the future to know

Good thing you don`t see the future then 

You simple CAN'T transfer your character level X with Z Adena or Y mats to a brand NEW server.

The servers have less than 2 weeks of progress, that's nothing compared to the journey we have ahead reaching C/B grade (for most of the casual players)

People can't argue for having a queue when there's free slots on other servers. 

Archived