New Lineage II Classic Server: Gludio

Hime

On 17-10-2018 at 8:31 PM, Hime said:

We have launched a new Lineage II Classic server, Gludio. The server (physically located in Texas, USA) is on GMT-4. Character transfers are not available at this time for the Classic servers, but if you wish to move your Launch Pack to a character on Gludio from Talking Island or Giran, please contact our Customer Support team.

Its a little bit sad to see how do you "offer" to move launch pack to a char on Gludio but your Support is extremely SLOW to people that PAYs. Thats mean FUNDS for your NA server.
Just a little tip... learn a little bit about the past of this amazing game and how bots killed this game before GoD.
Now you have probable THE LAST CHANCE to do things right but your team looks like in "shock".
Can´t be possible that takes more than 72 for simple petitions throught support

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18.10.2018 at 3:54 PM, Obi21 said:

1. If someone moves their starter pack, rune + 50% exp will be 30 days, or the remaining time left before moving to the new server?

2. The same potions and buffs from the Pack will be added as new or if someone used it will not have them on the new server?

3. If the Pack moves, will it have VIP3?

4. From the above statement @Hime, He is saying that they are able to compensate for purchased NCoin's right? So we can spend them again?

@Hime @Juji answer plz

purchase 50 dollars, I hear they return the launch package that only costs 30. I do not understand what is the difference. My talking character is not going to use it anymore, if they want to erase it. but please, I need you to reimburse me for those coins. I am from Argentina the situation in my country is critical, I made a very big effort to be able to purchase. I think that if they reintegrate the launch package it is fair that they reimburse those who donated NC coins. At least one launch package, do not you think I'm right?

14 minutes ago, Dreico88 said:

purchase 50 dollars, I hear they return the launch package that only costs 30. I do not understand what is the difference. My talking character is not going to use it anymore, if they want to erase it. but please, I need you to reimburse me for those coins. I am from Argentina the situation in my country is critical, I made a very big effort to be able to purchase. I think that if they reintegrate the launch package it is fair that they reimburse those who donated NC coins. At least one launch package, do not you think I'm right?

Me too, can hear us @Juji @Hime

a terrible service, I donated before the server will be 3/10 and until 1 week ago, the game was very badly set, create a new server, propose to pass lunchers and vips and not the answers in the tickets are that they will not be able spend anything ?? Really make us waste time, 3 days playing in gludio waiting for my vip, in which I lost time of my vip in Talking Island .. by any side that is seen, they do not solve anything, I hope that in these days they can give us our vips, in which already we lost days to change from server to gludio

You guys know the game is run by NCWEST. It is for NA/SA players. They don’t have to cater to European players has you guys have Innova for you. Be grateful you have Giran server!

And if they change the server time zone now, all the people playing on Gludio now would get screwed... 

Answers to various questions in here:

1: The transferred Launch Pack box and 2400pt VIP scroll will be sent to the warehouse of the Gludio character you had it transferred too, they will NOT be in the Dimensional Trader.

2: VIP Status - This does not transfer in full. When you transfer, they will deduct 2400 VIP points from that server and delete the character that had the pack. If you had VIP 4, that server will be dropped down to VIP 2, with 1600 points.

3: The new character on Gludio will get a brand new Launch Pack and the 2400pt VIP scroll. So you will have VIP 3, a new XP Rune and all the other items that came with the pack you had.

4: If you want to have VIP 4 on Gludio, you'll need to spend an additional 1600 points.

5: Support went out of their way to explain this in their emails, and were more than willing to answer any questions.

Note: I am trying to get a more clear explanation about VIP Status transfer as I was under the impression that the old server would be reduced to VIP 0, while Gludio would get all the VIP points.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to ask here and please dont hate me :D

I played for 35 lvls on Giran server and now im on Gludio because ques ;) and have VIP 2.

I have Q. about drop rates 

Giran - 1 day in game atleas 1 full drop (not good drop but alteast bronze shield or similar)

Gludio - 5 charakters all levels 20-25 and i droped 1 EAD and 1 devo stockings

Am I unlucky or drop rates are worst ?

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived