What are you going to do with the Golden Compass event?

LordDragnil

With the exodus of people, the last half of the year, I see no reason to buy more boost.
I was trying to finish event instance in many ways and many times ..Full skill kite in the middle of video:
https://youtu.be/n-yM77y0xH0

I must point out that I do enough damage. But note that my character is level 104 and the mobs are white for him. For 100+ characters, mobs are yellow and players cannot do good damage to them.
On the other hand, the boss easily kills a character with one or two critical hits.
Need to fix:
1. The level of monsters.
2. Damage from the boss.
3. Adjust monster damage.

My question is still open and people are waiting for your reaction.

6 hours ago, Juji said:

The event has been extended by an additional week to allow more time to earn marks and the changes will be deployed this week during the maintenance.

A herb will be added to all event dungeon monsters with a 1/3 chance to drop and now has the following stats below:

• P. Atk. +100%, M. Atk. + 400%, P. Def. +2837, M. Def. + 1785, Speed +7, Vampiric Rage Effect + 5%

Crystal of Determination will be replaced with a Wind Vitality Tonic for the item drop from Votan. Anyone with a Crystal of Determination item will be able to exchange it for a Wind Vitality Tonic at the Meirin NPC. Accessory Solvents were removed from her rewards list and will be deleted along with the Crystal of Determination on 11/21.

7 more days of farming the event is good enough, have you seen any other GM helping you as @Juji, nop, so give him the Thumbs up!!! 

So it means you will have PERMA herb - P. Atk. +100%, M. Atk. + 400%, P. Def. +2837, M. Def. + 1785, Speed +7, Vampiric Rage Effect + 5%

TY, but without limitation of quest items we still will have people with +5..+7 and +8..+10. 

Without adena in game most of people skip this event. I will skip too. I am bored of forum fights. I want to fight in game. With whom? We do not have mid players. Mobs are not interesting for me. These are the most dull servers where I happened to play. If the developers intend to kill the game, they will kill it anyway.
At this moment we have only 3 ways to get adena (forgot spoil, craft, drop): put bots on spot, buy adena and 1 way for  elite kill mobs by destroer (or dragon-yul). I dont wanna hear about zaken/cc/bay/balok/tauti solo farm. We have such a beautiful world. Why I should spend most of time for instance zones? For open world where is nothing to do?
Slow classic is not for me also. 

16 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

I am bored of forum fights. I want to fight in game. With whom? We do not have mid players.

On NAIA we have many good "mid tier" clans: SimpleHeaven, United, Ronins, Nemesiis, PurpleHandGang, TearsOfAngels (?) and probably some others I just forgot: Why none of these clans fight each other?

I am sure there is plenty of players like you. Did you try talk to your Clanleader to start some wars that ignore the "big two"?  It's not NCWest fault this doesn't happen, its solely up to us players.

6 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

On NAIA we have many good "mid tier" clans: SimpleHeaven, United, Ronins, Nemesiis, PurpleHandGang, TearsOfAngels (?) and probably some others I just forgot: Why none of these clans fight each other?

I am sure there is plenty of players like you. Did you try talk to your Clanleader to start some wars that ignore the "big two"?  It's not NCWest fault this doesn't happen, its solely up to us players.

was nice is the war was between 2 clanes no other TOP clan that can see any flag just to win free pvp. so that make things boring, 

Archived