Rate Drop is very low

NChoff

The rate of drop is very bad, I threw 3 hours of clock killing plain gizzly for a great spear and they did not release me any, I see that you have to try hard in the game but at the end of being farm 3 hours and do not fall Desired item seems abusive to the players as the majority is of legal age and has work to do in life. I do not know, it is my opinion. Those who require time will not agree but I think it would be best to raise the rate of drop and being vip 3 that has more possibilities, but not with the vip loose things mobs.

if you dont get TOP NG wpn in 3 hours here. Better go try interlude x100. There for sure you will have success with the drops. 

ppl  makes Dark Elv Village quests for all day long to be able to buy any wpn.  Our friend thinks will outsmart them with 3 hours farm :D

make a spoiler

go to lvl 20 to get lvl 2

then visit each town get a notebook and start typing down what people want to buy and at what price

then visit l2wiki.com/classic type in the material needed see if there is a mob near your level that drops it in a relatively good chance

spoil the shit out of it 

go back and sell it 

????

profit

nowdays people are buying steel like crazy and you can even sell it at 4k each but let those pesky peasants do the dark elf quest all day 

I work 8 hours day for a minimum wage of 600 euros a month,half of that is my rent but i dont complain and insult other people because the game doesnt suit my lifestyle mate.You are the one that needs to get a life,go take care of your kids instead of writing an essay complaining about a 15 years old game mechanic.

8 hours ago, NChoff said:

The rate of drop is very bad, I threw 3 hours of clock killing plain gizzly for a great spear and they did not release me any, I see that you have to try hard in the game but at the end of being farm 3 hours and do not fall Desired item seems abusive to the players as the majority is of legal age and has work to do in life. I do not know, it is my opinion. Those who require time will not agree but I think it would be best to raise the rate of drop and being vip 3 that has more possibilities, but not with the vip loose things mobs.

Are you serious?

You are complaining that you didn't get a FULL ITEM DROP after grinding for 3 HOURS? I have been playing for 2 weeks now and have not gotten any type of weapon drop.. Get your ignorant, illegitimate comments out of our forums. You are just bashing the forums and complaining about the server because the game is "too hard" for you. If you expect to get a full weapon drop after 3 hours of grinding... this server is not for you. Please leave and refrain from spreading your toxicity.

This server after the changes to drop/adena rate has been fantastic. People EVERYWHERE and they just opened an additional server so people who are always complaining of the F2P que and move elsewhere.

wtf man... are u serious ? im lvl 28 with my Elven Wizard and lvl 15 with my future Warcryer and the only drop what i get is .... "Bronze Shield" equals 20k or 39 Crystals D grade... and im not mad and cry like you... is a server x1 is hard... some ppl have lucky and get top staff D grade in 1 hour.. other ppl dont have the same lucky (like me) and i play a lot of hours.. 

Archived