[Poll] Do you agree with increased rates to Adena/Spoil for VIP's ?

KABAL

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, FatHips said:

only for VIP and dropping base rate further and also increasing vip rate to be 1x all

I am serious about this. If I knew before servers went live that we will have this rates, I would never bother buying Launch Packs since the XP doesn't matter right now , because you get the same adena at level 20 in comparation with level 40+. Rate drop is also useless. 

I am seriously feeling cheated at this point. Not going to ask refunds or such at this point. They can keep my "Adena". But if they don't increase the rates to normal ones ( I never asked above normal ) , then I will stop playing and will come back when they will do so ( that's IF they will not add P2W items in the cash shop ) .

Whatever they did with the increase rates from 0.15% to 0.45% , helped just .. just a bit. Meaning , now we can afford SS(D)'s lol.

If Innova will open a new server soon, I will so move there!

2 minutes ago, Karnz said:

A lower adena drop at higher levels will only promote more RMT....

Exactly this! I mean, 100% this! People think "i cry" and don't enjoy hardcore. I DO enjoy hardcore. But at this point, we can't .. evolve. We are just surviving. Spoil is almost in the same spot as before. Adena increase is useless after level 30. 

I will never buy Adena with $ , but .. I am sure there are plenty who , at some point, will say "fck this".

3 minutes ago, LoanWolf said:

@KABALif you are in the same situation as me then what are you complaining about?  Ive had no issues killing anything, leveling or making money.  Maybe Im missing the point.  Are you just outraged for the sake of being outraged?

What money? 100k at level 34 ? and a Low D grade weapon ? You are surely naive to believe that you will soon get your hand on anything but D grade, unless some clan mates will "gift" you a C drop they take. 

2 minutes ago, KABAL said:

What money? 100k at level 34 ? and a Low D grade weapon ? You are surely naive to believe that you will soon get your hand on anything but D grade, unless some clan mates will "gift" you a C drop they take. 

Sometimes I think you just don't like the game at all and you have joined only to complain. Take profit of your launch pack VIP and get some drops

8 minutes ago, dorukasama said:

Sometimes I think you just don't like the game at all and you have joined only to complain. Take profit of your launch pack VIP and get some drops

:)))

I am sorry! Really. That is very , very funny. Lineage 2 IS ABOUT CRAFTING and full drops are just a bonus. Stop saying to people to play for drops. 50% in drop from 0.45% = 0.67.5% total drop rate. Worst then even the NORMAL drop rates, and I paid them a bunch of $. 

3 minutes ago, KABAL said:

:)))

I am sorry! Really. That is very , very fun. Lineage 2 IS ABOUT CRAFTING and full drops are just a bonus. Stop saying to people to play for drops. 50% in drop from 0.45% = 0.67.5% total drop rate. Worst then even the NORMAL drop rates, and I paid them a bunch of $. 

:D Wait......Did Ulysses S. Grant made you cry? :D or probably Benjamin Franklin ?

Just now, KABAL said:

What money? 100k at level 34 ? and a Low D grade weapon ? You are surely naive to believe that you will soon get your hand on anything but D grade, unless some clan mates will "gift" you a drop they take. 

Im not sure you fully understand how money works, but either way Im in it for the long haul buddy.  Say you make 500-700k a week with todays rates, you are talking a month to hit c-grade.  But at the end of the day this is a mmorpg, everyone has the same rates they are dealing with.  It doesnt matter if everyone gets 100 adena per kill or 110 adena.  We all get the same rates and will adapt accordingly.  

1 minute ago, LoanWolf said:

Im not sure you fully understand how money works, but either way Im in it for the long haul buddy.  Say you make 500-700k a week with todays rates, you are talking a month to hit c-grade.  But at the end of the day this is a mmorpg, everyone has the same rates they are dealing with.  It doesnt matter if everyone gets 100 adena per kill or 110 adena.  We all get the same rates and will adapt accordingly.  

Listen, stop with this wrong "math". Did you made 700k in the last week? And I mean saving 700k, after buying ss's and stuff. 

Maybe you buy your stuff from in-game shop with real $. That's strictly your problem and don't say to people to do the same or take it as a .. good exemple!

4 minutes ago, KABAL said:

Listen, stop with this wrong "math". Did you made 700k in the last week? And I mean saving 700k, after buying ss's and stuff. 

Maybe you buy your stuff from in-game shop with real $. That's strictly your problem and don't say to people to do the same or take it as a .. good exemple!

Your right dude.  Getting a c-grade weapon is impossible.  Nobody on the server will have a c-grade weapon by next month.  Your math is on point.  

Just now, LoanWolf said:

Your right dude.  Getting a c-grade weapon is impossible.  Nobody on the server will have a c-grade weapon by next money.  Your math is on point.  

Never said that. There are people already with C weapon ... from drops! 

But you didn't told me. Are you buying your SS from the cash shop ?!

I feel the drops are enough. I am 29 at the moment with nearly 600k on me, 200k on my box, and I have the low d grade weapon. If I combine and liquify my assets I can probably get the top d weapon by lvl 30-31. That seems very reasonable in my opinion. I am VIP 4 so that is helping with mats, but getting C grade doesn't feel that far-fetched where I'm sitting.

Just now, DeeCee said:

I feel the drops are enough. I am 29 at the moment with nearly 600k on me, 200k on my box, and I have the low d grade weapon. If I combine and liquify my assets I can probably get the top d weapon by lvl 30-31. That seems very reasonable in my opinion. I am VIP 4 so that is helping with mats, but getting C grade doesn't feel that far-fetched where I'm sitting.

And also you've saved every Adena since you bought your SS's with $. 

Well , that's a very different story. No one can save 600k adena up until level 29 with also low d grade weapon unless you saved Adena since level 1 !

2 minutes ago, KABAL said:

Never said that. There are people already with C weapon ... from drops! 

But you didn't told me. Are you buying your SS from the cash shop ?!

Sure I buy soul shots, bought a stack of 15 d grade right from the start of the server with my ncoins.  My friends made fun of my noob ass for it because I wasnt able to use them on my NG weapon and then bought 15 NG.  Ive leveled with and without soul shots, my dwarf is what Im working on right now and it doesnt need soul shots because I transferred my Sabre to him.  I didnt have a box account until about 2 days ago.  But now that is exclusively farming spiders also without ss.  

Ive been having fun with this game man, my guilds been very helpful, we work together.  The grind has been real which I love.  Each upgrade feels big and its tough to get.  Im glad they increased the adena to what is it now but it doesnt need to go higher.  Probably you are too weak for the mobs you are killing and using too many soulshots.  I only started playing this game 2 weeks ago but if you want any advice on how to get stronger feel free to send me a private message.  But unfortunately I am just feeding a troll so for my own integrity I am going to have to bow out of this conversation as it has been neither constructive nor enjoyable.  Good luck Kabal, I am sure I will frustratingly read your posts on the forums everyday.  

Bottom line is, i (myself, i don't care about your opinion and you shouldn't care about mine but i'm stating it cause you can't stop me) paid more on this game than an AAA game because i remember how lineage "classic" was, expected what was given on other servers but got "on a whim rates" (if enough people create drama, they change) and poor quality of service. I mean seriously, queue for a paid product (after people found out VIP1 = no queue, all VIP got queue ffs)? But that's another story. People make more drama at a shopping mall for 5$ than what this game takes per what it gives. Games with much more content are sold for ~30$  with less problems and people still create drama, that will never change.

People acting "pro" and "hardcore" cause they don't care about wasting their $ and free time farming more than is needed (and given on other servers) should not question the main topic of this poll that was poorly presented but true in essence: the official producer said that this server has less than 1x (1x means baseline, so the product is dumbed down) because it is not "Pay to play" like the other servers.

BUT ... we are paying ... but we are playing at 0.45x, doesn't matter if it's hardcore or enjoyable for others, give others the option to play half a game and paying users the full game.

Nevertheless, arguing is pointless, if indeed the drop/adena/spoil rates are crap after 40, the current majority of server population that is ~20-30 and happy that they "fixed" the rates 1 week ago and can afford stuff will soon make 40+ and create a more intense drama fest than this post and they will most likely "fix" (adjust on a whim) everything again (maybe until 50-55 to delay another drama).

As for the "pro" players around the forums that state "omfg carebears want even more commodities" should be presented with a handicap mode (as in other game) so they can brag "omg i killed someone, me, 50% handicap vs 100% player haha" and leave the rest alone to enjoy the game.

Let's be Honest!

The Drop and Spoil rates here are absolutely rediculas.

I am not wanting it to be easy, but i can honestly say and prove that this is worst than Lineage 2 C1 on official back in 2004!

I have a book that was published in 2004. It is the lineage 2 Chronicle one guide that was sold in the United States back in 2004.
The Drop Rates are lower than official was back in 2004. Quest reward rates are Lower than they were back in 2004. Some of the quest arent even there on this remake. 

With VIP 4 I am getting crap adena which is not great but i can deal with that if i was able to farm somthing to sell and someone be able to buy consumables to even farm with out worring about not being able to save money for gear. What i cant deal with is the horrible drop ratio of Materials especially with Dwarfs. Spoils are so horrible currently.
NCSoft if you are going to charge me $50 USD than 18USD a month after that you better put this server back to the way it was when Lineage 2 first released. I feel like i am getting ripped off. 

You can not sustain your self currently. I haven't bought 1 HP potion or Scroll of escape or Scroll of reserection. I have bought little to no Soul shots. And unless i exploit a damn spider quest in dark elf village. You cant make enough adena nor materials to craft efficiantly, if you disagree lets see how bad you complain when you hit c and b grade and it takes you a damn year to craft a weapon. Dwarfs are spending more time trying to buy the materials in town because the rates are so messed up they cant even go out and farm the mats needed to craft items. If you think no grade is easy to craft thats good for you wait until your C or B grade and you need thousands of materials. Basically what i am getting out of this server is why play a dwarf. I am not asking for a mid rate server i am not asking for something rediculas. I am asking you to stop ripping me off and at least increase the drop rates to what they were. Hell i would rather pay 15$ a month and play the original damn lineage 2 than this remake of something. Stop ruining lineage 2 or you will see people leave go back to illegal servers and you will run out of options to revive a game that has literally been dieing for the past 10 years.

Dwarves always had to buy materials to craft.  Back in C1/2 I decided I was going to craft the top B blunt for my spoiler (GirlyDorf on Devianne) purely through my own efforts without buying anything.  It took literally months.

Archived