[Poll] Do you agree with increased rates to Adena/Spoil for VIP's ?

KABAL

23 hours ago, Lloth said:

By the time you're 25-30 you've killed maybe 2000 mobs, which will get you enough cash to get D grade.  By the time you're 50 or so you'll have killed 20000 or so, so plenty of time to get enough cash to get C grade.  Mobs drop the same adena, but you kill more and more mobs between equipment grades.  (before you say "but you can wear C grade at 40", so what?  In C1 I got my C grade at level 50ish)

There are already full parties 50+, none of them are by any means near of having C grade.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Kokusho said:

There are already full parties 50+, none of them are by any means near of having C grade.

It seems they "mathematically" try to tell us their point. 

Even he said that in C1 he got his C at around 50 level, yet .. here I guess neither at 60 people will be able to have full C. 

Inbefore : 'But is fine to be 60+ and not in full C' . Don't .. 

I agree with Kabal all the way through his comments.  I am old school, started on the real classic lineage in 2004.  This is NOT classic lineage, this is lineage 2.1.  Now before everyone goes all wah wah your a carebear, I don't mind the grind.  That is lineage2.  BUT,.... the grind should also assist in the playing of the game.  What good is xp/sp and leveling if you can not get enough adena/spoils/drops to keep moving up?  Leveling and drops/spoil need to be equal, they are not even close.  Take a lvl 22 scav out and hunt a lvl 22 mob, spoil rarely goes off, drops are 6 out of 10 and adena from those drops are an even lower %.  Hence, you are in NG gear and weapon using shots like water and hp pots like crazy and you can not get enough in drops/spoils/adena to hardly replace what you use.  How do you get ahead this way?  Well, you hunt green to blues, even less of everything.  OH, wait you hunt in party..even less of everything and even worse odds on recieving any major drop, which all have an average chance of .01 to .05!!

The true situation is this, NC needs money, so lower everything so without vip you are ground into the dirt.  With vip it is almost enough to make you think it is worth it.  Fact is that  you basically start by getting 0 then with vip 4 you get 1, but you need 2 to stay level.  the update they did that raised stats was just enough to make you think you were getting somewhere.  You aren't.  It is like they started the game with an 80% reduction in stats, then raised it by 5%.  Even with 50% vip it is still substantially lower than original (classic).

Soon they will raise it again slightly to keep us hanging on and keep us spending, and so on and so forth.

Hey NC, if you need the money, then just bring back the original c1, c2, c3 whichever, and I will gladly start paying a monthly fee again.  But at this point you are just jerking us around with crumbs on the floor and it is a bad business move.  Many of the original players, pre-c5 aren't as dumb as you would like to believe.

For those of you that are going to rag on me, please do.  But if you didn't play prior to c4, I really don't care what you think, because you have no idea how it all worked in the beginning, and the beginning was awesome.

Best wishes to all you old timers, and where is MICKYLEE when you need him!?

The funny thing is they made XP easy and totally nerfed adena.  The thing is, these games have a very detailed ecosystem that goes into the game design and you can't just change something without understanding the butterfly effect.  They didn't lower costs of anything like in game shops and gk costs at 41+.  People talking about exponential gains if they raise adena to scale with monster level.  Stupidity.  The game has built in adenasinks that already cover that.  

I'm still enjoying the game, but as more and more people level up to 40+ this is gonna be a more prevalent issue.  LOL at the lvl 18s saying it's perfect the way it is.

On 10/18/2018 at 4:24 PM, DeeCee said:

I feel the drops are enough. I am 29 at the moment with nearly 600k on me, 200k on my box, and I have the low d grade weapon. If I combine and liquify my assets I can probably get the top d weapon by lvl 30-31. That seems very reasonable in my opinion. I am VIP 4 so that is helping with mats, but getting C grade doesn't feel that far-fetched where I'm sitting.

What is your class?  Let me guess, DD with a slave that mostly solo/duo's.  

Are you delusional? lvl 50 and 6 months for grade C weap???? do you even play in the server? there are already lots of ppl full grade C sets, me and my friend already have top D weapons. Stop lying so much because you want them to make it even EASIER for you to pay2win. Newbies.

19 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

Are you delusional? lvl 50 and 6 months for grade C weap???? do you even play in the server? there are already lots of ppl full grade C sets, me and my friend already have top D weapons. Stop lying so much because you want them to make it even EASIER for you to pay2win. Newbies.

The real issue is no one should be level 50 after 2 weeks of playing!

But this isnt a Classic retail server and they have the money to spend on the XP Ruins, Scrolls, buffs, ect.

No one arguing that the rates are messed up are really saying that armor should be easy and fast to get. We should not have to exploit quests by making multiple characters over and over. We should not have to spend real money on shots and pots. When people are legitmatly spending real money on shots and pots so they can save the money they make from farm to buy D grade or the Mats to craft C grade. That just proves it is out of wack. The biggest issue is the people that have played interlude - GOD and illegal servers have gotten use to being able to buy what they want when they want. They have gotten use to expecting full drops rather than crafting, but when you stop and think about what life is like in l2 with out having the ability to buy xp/sp ruins, drop bonuses, special stats they loose there damn mind.

Those of us that are complaining about the drop ratios are not expecting or wanting it to be super easy. In my opinion it should take much more than it takes to level. There should be no bonus xp or sp. No extra drop ratio, nothing that should give an advantage over every other player in the game. 

The drop rate should be as high as it was in the beginning. Back then it was a grind it was still hard. Once again it comes back to they are making a new lineage 2 which is cool im interested in seeing how they adapt and change different things, but they should have kept the drop rate as it originally was because there was nothing wrong with it. You could afford to go out kill mobs buy 2 to 4 soes, buy 20 to 50 hp pots and 2-4k soul shots or blessed shots and not have to sell everything in your inventory as well as use all of your adena to get that. Your telling me they are keeping the prices in shops the same, prices to teleport at lvl 41+ the same but lower the amount of materials that drop lower the amount of adena. Full Drops are bullshit. .01 on a full drop who cares but the items needed to craft these items should drop/spoil more frequently with out having to spend so much money to get them to be some what consistent. 

Do not sit here and say exploiting a game by runing multiple 1 time quest with multiple characters is how you should support yourself. Thats bullshit and is about as dumb as having to pay Real Money for Consumables!!!

11 hours ago, Gypsi said:

Can you see yourself!

There is already an imbalance in the game... People with VIP still get more than people with out. That is an entirely separate issue. If you want to discuss that i believe that lineage should have a pay to play mentality but not a pay to win. 

For example when lineage came out it was 15$ a month no one got special stats or bonuses everyone was the same. You had to just pay 15 a month to play it!

I have no issues paying 15 to 20 dollars a month to play this game if they just made fixed these issues. That so many of us are pointing out. 

If NCSoft wants to make it to where to get normal drop rates "NORMAL" not crap drop rates you have to be VIP status fine. I am ok with this. Currently you start off with shit drop ratios and spoil ratios non vip and then you get VIP and it is still shit drop ratios. Paying the VIP 4 doesn't really do much more for you in the long run other than give you a bunch of shit that is pointless.... lets see everyone go try to farm higher weapon recs and mats when there still in d grade at level 50-60.

I should not have to exploit a quest by makeing 100 lineage accounts with 7 characters on each account and running the same quest over and over to make enough money to buy a damn weapon and consumables. I should be able to farm enough to survive playing 1 damn character and working with the clan/community/market to buy or purchase or craft new gear.

The way it currently is, there is very little purpose for dwarfs scavengers........ and in all reality majority of people that play lineage 2 they don't craft. Most newer players or players that havent been around since the beginning are use to this ohhh ill purchase money and sell in game shit to buy top everything. Farming for the materials needed to craft the weapons and armor should not be easy and should be time consuming. But the rates should be normal not impossible to work with.

Thats all I have to say and i will continue to put this out there. Things need to change, invest some damn trust into your player base and stop dicking us around.... 

real-money or ncoin items cannot be sold in classic. i don't know what you're talking about there.  that is what i'm saying that i'm happy to see. 

also, l2 store does not have OP items that only people who can spend a LOT of money can afford.  i have played L2 since 2004. i know what you're talking about. yeah, okay, some things need to be fixed.  but i am pleased that classic doesn't have the same potential imbalances that L2 Live has.  that's all i'm saying.

6 minutes ago, Itchy said:

real-money or ncoin items cannot be sold in classic. i don't know what you're talking about there.  that is what i'm saying that i'm happy to see. 

also, l2 store does not have OP items that only people who can spend a LOT of money can afford.  i have played L2 since 2004. i know what you're talking about. yeah, okay, some things need to be fixed.  but i am pleased that classic doesn't have the same potential imbalances that L2 Live has.  that's all i'm saying.

You dont know what you are saying. You crearly havent see how a lot of ppl is unbalancing the game boorsting lvl with runes and scrolls. Its already pay2win and badly, but not unplayable. Add the adena drop and you will see everyone quit leaving only 500 pay2win players.

2 minutes ago, Itchy said:

I agree with part of your comment.

Keep in mind the comment above had nothing to do with buying Soulshots, buff scrolls, xp/sp ruins in the l2 store to sell to other players for Adena. I was stating that people shouldnt have to buy those items in the l2 store to save money to buy gear or purchase the mats to craft gear. The drop rates should be better. 

If you have been playing since 2004 then remember why they started giving OP items to begin with. NCSoft decides to make really stupid moves that cost them revenue. So to compensate they tend to sell these OP items to salvage or make money off the people that will spend thousands of dollars on lineage to be top. 

VIP does give benefits to players that only players who pay money can recieve. That is the Pay to win advantage... but that is another topic all together. I am talking about simply keeping traditonal rates on this classic server they have created. Which doesnt give anyone more of an advantage over everyone else. If they want to make it pay to play easy solution. Make VIP 3 or VIP 4 the actual drop rate so that people have the choice to play with or with out. If VIP 3 made the drop ratio normal to what it was in lineage 2 when it came out in 2004. Than your paying $10 dollars a month for normal drop ratios. Than do vip 4 as being just alittle more over the normal ratio rather than the 50% it gives.

Regardless...

Even though this is not the same lineage 2 we remember or it is completely supposed to be different they did a horrible job advertising that. Most old players that have been dedicated l2 players in the past probably would of never come back. Many of us were looking forward to playing l2 the way we remembered it. Mobs should drop more adena the higher level the mob gets. Mats should increase the higher level the mobs are. Currently the system is broke and doesn't work this way. I am not asking for the game to be easy ffs I am just asking that they make the game normal. Spoil rates should not be rediculas i can play with out playing a spoiler and farm more mats than a spoiler by just killing mobs how is that not broken?

The sad part is people are going to tolerate it.They will change it little by little just teasing people with the idea that there getting somewhere long enough for people to realize there being jipped. I dont know how many times i have seen this play out in retail lineage..... It would for once just be nice to see a Game that focuses on there players and not on there greedy pockets when they could make a hell of alot more money in the long run if they just did it right the first time rather than playing games with us.

Lets just support the "Lemming Train" than watch it fall apart in the long run.

16 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

You dont know what you are saying. You crearly havent see how a lot of ppl is unbalancing the game boorsting lvl with runes and scrolls. Its already pay2win and badly, but not unplayable. Add the adena drop and you will see everyone quit leaving only 500 pay2win players.

I dont believe that at all, I am not a pay to win player. All of the people I have ran into or talked to in game that have come back to the game after hearing a retail classic server was starting quite because of the Pay to Win Mentality. Most players that i have talked to agree the spoil rates and drop rates are messed up. They correct the drop rate and make it the same as Original lineage was not after they nerfed the adena and drop ratios due to botting. I think you will see an oposite affect. I would even bet that you would see more people leave the classic servers if this situation is not confronted. Most l2 players do not use this forum to speak. Upping the drop ratio to what the original retail drop ratio was is not a bad move. What was a bad move was giving all this bonus xp/sp drop rate % death pen reduction pve damage, silver coin crap thats what is hurting the game and making it pay to win. silver coins should be an event not a bonus for paying ncsoft.

Think about why did most people leave lineage 2.

1. excessive botting
2. transition from crafting to instances and free event items
3. l2 store, purchasing event items so you can easily get the items or sell the event items in game to make bank and break the economy.

Ect... 

I love this game more than any other and in the years it has been around it has been the one game i have played either on retail/private. So many players play on private in hopes of finding a server that is the same as the original lineage 2 was. If you are going to create a new edition of the game at least keep the concepts that made the game a great game. Which is why so many people even decided to give ncsoft classic a chance or in some cases lineage 2 a second chance

1 hour ago, Itchy said:

It doesn't have now. Taiwan - cloak for 1k dollars +10 speed +15% damage reflection or reduction not sure, korea +500% drop vip7 and similar runes on top. 
Sorry for braking your dreams, but they will be destroyed in around half of year with a first OP items in NCstore.

of course i dont agree, is supposed a X1 server, if u increase rates in any way, isnt anymore x1, and will make the game die faster.

lineage 2 C1 is supposed to be for 2 years, if is x7 its only 4 or 5 months, then VIPs will get borred in less than a year

servers must die in 1 or 2 years when many allies got top and wars turns always the same

but if is a true official server x1, as in 2004, game can be longer, like 3 or 4 years.

2 hours ago, Himmelin said:

of course i dont agree, is supposed a X1 server, if u increase rates in any way, isnt anymore x1, and will make the game die faster.

lineage 2 C1 is supposed to be for 2 years, if is x7 its only 4 or 5 months, then VIPs will get borred in less than a year

servers must die in 1 or 2 years when many allies got top and wars turns always the same

but if is a true official server x1, as in 2004, game can be longer, like 3 or 4 years.

Except, we are not at x1.

We are at .. 0.45% first 25 levels, then slowly goes down.

A level 50 mob is giving 250 Adena. Exactly the same as the one from level 20+. Now tell me again how this is O.K.

Guuuys. They fixed low lvl mobs drop rates just for ppl who cried about rates, just like me. So we wont quit server and buy vip.

I was like - ooh finally they fixed adena rate. And i bought vip on all 3 accs. It wss their plan. And now Im stuck again at 40 lvl with sh!t low drop adena rate. It is pathetic. Why they cant make game as it should be. Even if u ****** buy ssd ssc from l2store it wont ******* help u save adena since **** c grade cost millions aaaaannnnnddddd parts of c grade armor weapons are not dropping aaaannnnddddd u just hit the wall. 

Im so angry, that they fixed on purpose only low lvl mobs.

Have fun playing server with 500 ppl in a month if they dont fix things again. Nobogy gonna pay 15 eur every month and play this game because they will go just other servers, like innova, pay 20 eur and have decent drop rates and u will be sble to proggress atleast. And here even with vip 4 u cant ******* progress at all. ****.

Peace.

P.s. rip Dwarfs

26 minutes ago, Mistrix said:

Guuuys. They fixed low lvl mobs drop rates just for ppl who cried about rates, just like me. So we wont quit server and buy vip.

I was like - ooh finally they fixed adena rate. And i bought vip on all 3 accs. It wss their plan. And now Im stuck again at 40 lvl with sh!t low drop adena rate. It is pathetic. Why they cant make game as it should be. Even if u ****** buy ssd ssc from l2store it wont ******* help u save adena since **** c grade cost millions aaaaannnnnddddd parts of c grade armor weapons are not dropping aaaannnnddddd u just hit the wall. 

Im so angry, that they fixed on purpose only low lvl mobs.

Have fun playing server with 500 ppl in a month if they dont fix things again. Nobogy gonna pay 15 eur every month and play this game because they will go just other servers, like innova, pay 20 eur and have decent drop rates and u will be sble to proggress atleast. And here even with vip 4 u cant ******* progress at all. ****.

Peace.

P.s. rip Dwarfs

I did the same, except I bought 3 before start, not even thinking we wouldn't get the normal rates.

After the …"fix" I bought another launch pack to open it on my laptop. 

I have up to 40 days to fill up a refund request on paypal. So no biggy.

I will 100% ask on all 4 launch packs if they do not fix the rates. In the last 4 days I've barely played.

it just doesn't work to have an opinion. not anywhere. there is always someone who will vociferously oppose you.  my opinion was simple, on one topic, not all-encompassing. you people don't realize you're preaching to the choir.  nothing is perfect.  you don't like the way it's being done? go find something else to do.  that might fix the queue issues for people who do want to play this game.  i think i'm done with forums... you people can't let anyone either have an independent opinion or express it.  i didn't share my opinion to turn it into a hateful debate. i have better things to do with my time than this.  happy hunting.  happy playing.  ~signing out

On 10/18/2018 at 10:34 PM, skecolo said:

The feedback given by high level players regarding adena / drops / spoils really make me wonder why would I continue playing on NA servers? The player needs to be motivated to continue playing and that motivation comes from having a sense of progression in game. As it is now, there is literally zero sense of progressions if mobs level 20-40 drop the same amount of adena as mobs level 40+. NC West should really just cut the crap and give us EU/RU version rates while rewarding VIP players with even more increased rates. The way it is handled now it is very, very poor and disappointing. If EU would open a new server right now, I can guarantee that players will flee from Giran server in an instant.

@Juji @Hime do not give your competition a weak spot to attack you through.

agree

On 10/18/2018 at 11:30 PM, Lloth said:

What would be the point in permanently gimping their characters instead of banning them?  You can't really perma block IPs as many people use free VPN, so you'd risk banning loads of people for nothing.

There is fukin hardware ban

5 hours ago, Himmelin said:

i will tell you this, servers will die when major population wont be able to afford gatekeeper after lvl 40, then your top cps and player will also leaved because they will know that they wasted their time and that there is no one to fight them

3 minutes ago, WutWutWut said:

i will tell you this, servers will die when major population wont be able to afford gatekeeper after lvl 40, then your top cps and player will also leaved because they will know that they wasted their time and that there is no one to fight them

I'm pretty sure that when the majority of the population reaches 40, NCsoft will increase drop rates in the areas where currently only a minority of the population is playing.

If you are 50 and in d grade im ok with that.  You have to focus on arena in order to make it.  If you got 50 levels in the first 2 weeks then you probably are focusing on levels which you got.  I focus on arena and in 2 weeks in worth about 2.5 million at level 34.  I'm trying to make arena more than levels.

• 1 month later...
On 10/20/2018 at 6:16 AM, Krissa said:

I'm pretty sure that when the majority of the population reaches 40, NCsoft will increase drop rates in the areas where currently only a minority of the population is playing.

naw.. they'll just go buy adena from the adena spammers............ and nobody will be banned for it. ever.

I see thread died...

Shame, but I guess this topic should be alive.

I would like to get SOME + on spoil rates - I play bounty hunter, and I am poor...
I am lvl 46, I have half plate set that I crafted, weapon D from event, and only thing that gives me some profit and hopes is dungeon...

I have VIP 4, havent dropped any single full item D grade+.

Spoil rates are so "high", that it is barelly possible to get anything

Archived