[Poll] Do you agree with increased rates to Adena/Spoil for VIP's ?

KABAL

40 minutes ago, Niph said:

I see thread died...

Shame, but I guess this topic should be alive.

I would like to get SOME + on spoil rates - I play bounty hunter, and I am poor...
I am lvl 46, I have half plate set that I crafted, weapon D from event, and only thing that gives me some profit and hopes is dungeon...

I have VIP 4, havent dropped any single full item D grade+.

Spoil rates are so "high", that it is barelly possible to get anything

Totally agree with u, i also made spoil as main, but spoil rates r so low and broken than its better to have 1 nuker in party than spoiler, getting anything from the spoil is almost impossible, i bet that spoil rates ATM r like 0,3% maybe 0,4%. Why admins dont write REAL RATES so players will know wats going on, not every stupid place is changed, we cant even base on wat u write here. They hate spoils so much that even during weekend event they didnt increase spoil rates, so even then spoiler cant find good party, and im playing in good warrior AoE party, created spoiler so i can benefit from it, not suffer from it.

Im not even vip, but vip spoil sounds like punish to me, thats just sad

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

economy is dead, people want buy animal bones at 150g or less, when you will do and safe more money selling it at shop

example

you expend real money in electricity and time and more

if you keep your computer up to try to sell 10000 a bones, is a bad idea, better sell all to the shop or use it for your own crafts, than sell to the people for less than 700g each one

reasons, easy, time, money in electricity, no sense on let the character logged in wasting money in electricy

then is better sell to the shop if u really need money than sell to the other people epic cheap

at last shop will buy you 10.000 animal bones in a second, and people in a lot of hours, no good deal

after spent 1 second selling 10.000 animal bones, rest of time u spent farming, and doing more money

bye

unless people start to buy mats to the year 2003 price, no sense in sell it to the people

On 3.12.2018 at 5:06 PM, Tomba said:

They hate spoils so much that even during weekend event they didnt increase spoil rates

Yeah :(
Bit dissapointing.

Bounty Hunter is supposed to be rich, while having better money than others, he can get better equipment, so his weak dps might be elevated a bit closer to others warrior's dps, at least I see it that way.

Archived