Forums

Adena Sellers & Chat Channels

Groncho

I know, I know... adena sellers exist since the beggining of times. But could you please PLEASE do something about the NASTY spamming this people do in the cities? You can't buy/sell your stuff or look for party with those guys FILLING the chat channels EVERY SECOND!

Thank you all, have a nice day

Agree there should be level restrictions on private messages and chat channels. It’s so annoying you can’t read anything in town. I get there is a mute button but by then the damage is done. There should also be stronger chat filters which detect www websites and adena sell in the context.

3 hours ago, Groncho said:

You can't buy/sell your stuff or look for party with those guys FILLING the chat channels EVERY SECOND!

Right-click on the sender name in the message, select "block adena selling ad" (or whatever) in the pop-up menu.

From the launch notes:

"There are many restrictions in place to prevent abuse of the BOT Report button (please use wisely):

Cannot report characters in peace zones or siege battlegrounds. "

With the recent bot report use, many people got affected by a small ammount of salty players, but funny enough, the spam bots never were affected by it because they infest peace zones.

Infestation that take away server capacity and make queues longer.

The penalty should be kicking instead of a debuff, a spam bot whit a debuff continues spamming. And with repeated offense, ban by ip.

3 hours ago, Krissa said:

Right-click on the sender name in the message, select "block adena selling ad" (or whatever) in the pop-up menu.

Not every player do this and to be honest it is just avoid the problem, it is not a real solution. I blocked them and eventualy a new bot appears... it would be nice that they disable the chat from level 1 to 19, with exception of party/clan channels.

pay $1 dollar and GM's fix it, joking

ncsoft want our money and they cant fix the bots and adena resellers..

nice try to steal me 1 dollar for " log in " in a " FREE TO PLAY " game, lmao.

each year humanity turns more i dont know how to say it, EEEEEEEVIL.

4 hours ago, Krissa said:

I do regularly and sadly by the time i right click and press block I'm hitting by 2 or 3 more spams the size of the entire chatbox ~_~, whatever spam me, but don't interrupt my damn whisper conversations.

Just now, Himmelin said:

pay $1 dollar and GM's fix it, joking

ncsoft want our money and they cant fix the bots and adena resellers..

nice try to steal me 1 dollar for " log in " in a " FREE TO PLAY " game, lmao.

each year humanity turns more i dont know how to say it, EEEEEEEVIL.

The fix to sellers is people not wanting to buy ingame currency, never gonna happen. If people want to RMT the bots and sellers will be there, always.

Archived