Chrome remote desktop app, legal or not?

Glock

So I have Google Remote Desktop app on my pc and mobile, basicly what it does, lets me see and control my PC from my phone, so when im not at home I can check on my afk shops and buy and sell items when needed, so the question is, is it legal? I dont know why it shouldnt be, basicly it the same as sitting at your pc but remotelly from other place, can I use it, or will that anti bot program on the client think its a illegal app and auto ban me?

Here how it looks on mobile

IMG-20181018-121520.png

35 minutes ago, Glock said:

So I have Google Remote Desktop app on my pc and mobile, basicly what it does, lets me see and control my PC from my phone, so when im not at home I can check on my afk shops and buy and sell items when needed, so the question is, is it legal? I dont know why it shouldnt be, basicly it the same as sitting at your pc but remotelly from other place, can I use it, or will that anti bot program on the client think its a illegal app and auto ban me?

Here how it looks on mobile

IMG-20181018-121520.png

if it does not automate gameplay then yes

1 minute ago, beleaua said:

This is how live servers are now, more or less, and it's legal. Look at the taskbar, you will see teamviewer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PigMWA9sx4w

Hmmm yeah, but im a bit paranoid about this anti bot program that theyr running on the client, so it wont ban me by thinking that commands come from other device to my mouse and keyboard, thus thinking that its a bot of somesort

Archived