Latest Renocarpets

jaGerX

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice videos, Renocarpets, lol, i think you forgot to mention though... You still managed to go negative rep in that siege, and failed to take Giran.  But hey, MS never loses! -1900 now!

Why not post the full siege instead of just the 15 mins where you all did well?

7 hours ago, Pope said:

Nice videos, Renocarpets, lol, i think you forgot to mention though... You still managed to go negative rep in that siege, and failed to take Giran.  But hey, MS never loses! -1900 now!

Why not post the full siege instead of just the 15 mins where you all did well?

ok blackpoop 

gg gf  

During the last siege I commented on world chat: "MS has failed to take Aden and now their strategy seemed to be directed to attack the castles held by clans other than Nova". I immediately got a PM by iDegus saying "are u dumb, MS has a castle" implying that this is the reason why the don't take Aden. My response was: "If you could, you would have taken Aden already even if it was through an alt clan".

I believe  some people have made this point in the past but I want to put it out there again, coming from an outside party like myself, this is what I perceive to be the status of this "war": 

1. Aden has no true value on economic terms, but it has a tremendous political and perception value, no true victory can be claimed until Aden changes hands. This is know by all parties including MS who have been continuously trying to take it and failing, no matter the reasons whether it's a bug, a gameplay condition or lack of firepower, the bottom line is that Aden continues to be Nova's.

2. MS has won the field, there is very little Nova activity other than during siege times. I can see MS going about their business in multiple places like GC, HB, AF and other and this activity goes uncontested, the times i've seen PvP happen on the fields, MS manages to overwhelm Nova with raw numbers from their membership and the support of other clans.

3. MS has settled for another castle for practical reasons: they want the CRP, this is the overall perception. MS has tried to disguise this move by stating that "Aden does not matter", but the fact is it does.

4. Nova seems to be dying and this is worrisome, should Nova go away there will be no other side to oppose MS. An unopposed "ruling clan" can mean many things, but the negatives are: tyranny, bullying people into joining them, attacking PVE alliances, etc... This is bad for the players, bad for the server health and on the long run bad for MS because people will start to get bored and quit/ move on/ loose activity levels, etc... This undesirable consequences are already taking place as MS is already attacking other clans whom they are accusing of collaborating with Nova, (while the reality is much different).

5. The situation can stretch for a very long time, we've already witnessed months of this war and we will continue to witness many more months, for as long as Nova can log in for a limited time, (during sieges), and hold MS back. 

Regards.

16 minutes ago, Oeste said:

During the last siege I commented on world chat: "MS has failed to take Aden and now their strategy seemed to be directed to attack the castles held by clans other than Nova". I immediately got a PM by iDegus saying "are u dumb, MS has a castle" implying that this is the reason why the don't take Aden. My response was: "If you could, you would have taken Aden already even if it was through an alt clan".

I believe  some people have made this point in the past but I want to put it out there again, coming from an outside party like myself, this is what I perceive to be the status of this "war": 

1. Aden has no true value on economic terms, but it has a tremendous political and perception value, no true victory can be claimed until Aden changes hands. This is know by all parties including MS who have been continuously trying to take it and failing, no matter the reasons whether it's a bug, a gameplay condition or lack of firepower, the bottom line is that Aden continues to be Nova's.

2. MS has won the field, there is very little Nova activity other than during siege times. I can see MS going about their business in multiple places like GC, HB, AF and other and this activity goes uncontested, the times i've seen PvP happen on the fields, MS manages to overwhelm Nova with raw numbers from their membership and the support of other clans.

3. MS has settled for another castle for practical reasons: they want the CRP, this is the overall perception. MS has tried to disguise this move by stating that "Aden does not matter", but the fact is it does.

4. Nova seems to be dying and this is worrisome, should Nova go away there will be no other side to oppose MS. An unopposed "ruling clan" can mean many things, but the negatives are: tyranny, bullying people into joining them, attacking PVE alliances, etc... This is bad for the players, bad for the server health and on the long run bad for MS because people will start to get bored and quit/ move on/ loose activity levels, etc... This undesirable consequences are already taking place as MS is already attacking other clans whom they are accusing of collaborating with Nova, (while the reality is much different).

5. The situation can stretch for a very long time, we've already witnessed months of this war and we will continue to witness many more months, for as long as Nova can log in for a limited time, (during sieges), and hold MS back. 

Regards.

-Whoever owns Aden rules the server might apply back then but not now, MS has won the field and has won Nova in field PvPs but the statement that you've said that because of sheer numbers or with the help of other clans has never happened. Nova has always the back up of other clans who bandwaggon to them, some people might say that FS is an ally of MS which is half true but FS hasn't helped MS in any PvP for a very long time.

-MS didn't settle MS chose to take another castle for obvious reason which is CRP,PvP Damage +10%,PvP Reduction 5%, Castle Cloak this alone has been one of the many advantages Nova had against MS back then asides from having more dragon weapons and more people. And if you ask me every castle's value are more or less the same considering the facts that all castles's gives the same CRP, and gives the same PvP perks outside of that the taxes are the only difference which is nothing much considering the fact that most of Chronos castle's are light.

-Nova is indeed dying, Tyranny/bullying? attacking PvE alliances? Sunshine and ProPvE and the other clans like p1ratas,ashura,bladenknight,Core,darknessreborn etc put themselves in this position by helping Nova as I've always ruled when I was in Naia back then anyone who helped my competition is marked as an enemy and all of those who we deemed and proven as one will be considered as one. MorningStar is no Renovatio we are not here to be friends with everyone and kill the competition, Renovatio was under a bad leadership who caused their own demise by collaborating with everyone in the server thus boring the hell out of their own members resulting to their members quitting and cashing out. And let me be clear MorningStar doesn't adhere to bullying nor we tolerate such conduct and it's in no pretense that you can call what MorningStar is doing to Nova and their conspirator as bullying since what we're doing is applying the consequences of their actions nothing more nothing less.

-Nova's time is almost up they can't hold MS back :) 

2 hours ago, AiZeN said:

-Nova's time is almost up they can't hold MS back :) 

FS said the same thing when Nova transferred to Phoenix back in 2011 and FS back then were twice the size of Nova. =)
Numerous other clans said the same thing through the years and here we are 7 years later and Nova is still around.

1 hour ago, WetPinay said:

FS said the same thing when Nova transferred to Phoenix back in 2011 and FS back then were twice the size of Nova. =)
Numerous other clans said the same thing through the years and here we are 7 years later and Nova is still around.

5 hours ago, AiZeN said:

- but the statement that you've said that because of sheer numbers or with the help of other clans has never happened. 

-the other clans like p1ratas,ashura,bladenknight,Core,darknessreborn etc put themselves in this position by helping Nova

I didn't mean it that way, I am sorry I did not explain myself. What I meant is that right now in open field pvp for every player Nova can bring, there are 3-4 MS or Ms Allies. This is not MS's "fault", is Nova's lack of activity. 

But please, do explain how did DR help Nova?. I am in DR and I can assure you we have stayed 100% neutral. Being a big clan in a big alliance has it's downsides and one is this, if we hold a castle and MS hits us, then Nova might come but not to help us but to kill some MS, then we are perceived as "in collaboration" because of that, this is not the case. I cannot talk about Sun or Core, but I have absolutely no doubt about DR's position.

The thing is we are very ill equipped to put a front, even the best equipped of our players can't compare to your average, simply because we have a 100% PVE set up, I can put myself in front of any of you and even if I can hold for a little while, I will always loose, simply because I am outdamaged blow by blow. PVE set up vs. PVP setup is a huge dissavantage in these cases.

So when we are hit by an MS party and the comments from such party is "you are on curfew", "if you want to xp drop Apex" or even "join our pve clan", I'm sorry but that's textbook bullying because you are not hitting the "friend of your enemy" as you state, (and I don't mean you personally ofc but MS as an entity), there are other true motives behind, but whatever they are this "collaboration" argument is just an excuse, (a repeated theory is out there but I cannot say it's true so I won't spread gossip here).

There is a curfew for all players who are in associated clans with nova.

DR may not want to be associated with Nova and remain neutral, but they remain in the alliance with Sunshine who has full on allied Nova in all fronts. Core has even backed up SUnshine but other COre members say Sunshine is bleeping them over and they keep losing members over sunshines actions. As I say to all who are enforced by the curfew from Apex "Blame Festo". If you want to XP in peace and remain in DR or Core, you guys need to make your own alliance with other non-nova helping clans. And as you stated MS has a doors open policy.

So, MS do not do bullying ? LOL :)

I don't know what you can call following the same party for 20 mins around, constantly flagging, KS-ing, debuffing and all other shi ts you can do preventing people to play.

I call that bullying and harassing in it's purest form. And this "hero" doing that was the all well known person above me, the "mighty" kiddo Jager.

I do not cry cause I don't care of people like this Jager, he is obviously not living in the same world that we are, I bet his greatest achievement is bullying people with his pixels, lol, poor kid.

And Jager, who are you again to tell us what to do and what not to? Wake up, you are just garbage in this game and people like you are the cancer which is destroying it. Do not come tell me your BS about police and so on, you are so funny you know, police? You are flying too high in the sky and the falling down on the ground that surely will happen sooner or later will be a pleasure to watch, you can bet on that. K I D D O.

Killing players who are allied with our enemies is normal and you couldn't say that it's bullying first off no one forced no one to ally with our enemies but you pushed yourself in allying with them like Jager said if you want a peaceful life with just pure PvE break relationship with Sunshine and Nova it's that plain and simple. For those whose a bit slow this war between MS vs Nova and Sunshine ya'll can easily compare it to the days of WWII when Japan chose to ally with the Germans did the Americans say "oh we're not gonna nuke hiroshima and nagasaki" since Japan is just an "ally" of the Nazis and they are just innocent bystanders we will just let them be Nazi's ally and still have a peaceful life? lol :D

He did not kill anyone from my party, just preventing doing what we were doing. And again as I said, I do not care about that cause no matter he or even whole MS clan can do they CAN NOT STOP anyone of leveling in this game, no matter how hard they try.

I welcome Jager and anyone from MS to come stop me doing Altar, good luck.

41 minutes ago, __SpOO__ said:

He did not kill anyone from my party, just preventing doing what we were doing. And again as I said, I do not care about that cause no matter he or even whole MS clan can do they CAN NOT STOP anyone of leveling in this game, no matter how hard they try.

I welcome Jager and anyone from MS to come stop me doing Altar, good luck.

Name? Clan? :D

6 hours ago, jaGerX said:

There is a curfew for all players who are in associated clans with nova.

DR may not want to be associated with Nova and remain neutral, but they remain in the alliance with Sunshine who has full on allied Nova in all fronts. Core has even backed up SUnshine but other COre members say Sunshine is bleeping them over and they keep losing members over sunshines actions. As I say to all who are enforced by the curfew from Apex "Blame Festo". If you want to XP in peace and remain in DR or Core, you guys need to make your own alliance with other non-nova helping clans. And as you stated MS has a doors open policy.

So tell me Jager, why is it that when you have hit my party, (which you have at least 2x), you only hit DR members and not Core members who are also in Apex?. I am not making this up, I've seen it. And then if the problem is truly Sun, which I don't believe it is, then why there have been attacks on parties with DR and Sun people, where DR members are attacked and Sun's remain untouched?.

3 hours ago, AiZeN said:

Killing players who are allied with our enemies is normal and you couldn't say that it's bullying first off no one forced no one to ally with our enemies but you pushed yourself in allying with them like Jager said if you want a peaceful life with just pure PvE break relationship with Sunshine and Nova it's that plain and simple. For those whose a bit slow this war between MS vs Nova and Sunshine ya'll can easily compare it to the days of WWII when Japan chose to ally with the Germans did the Americans say "oh we're not gonna nuke hiroshima and nagasaki" since Japan is just an "ally" of the Nazis and they are just innocent bystanders we will just let them be Nazi's ally and still have a peaceful life? lol :D

I cannot talk for Sun, but I don't believe there's been an instance where Sun has done open field PvP alongside Nova. I also do not believe there's been a situation where during a siege Sun has actively come to the defense of Aden or Nova. Based on that is why I say that this "collaboration" categorization is just an excuse.

Moreover, your WWII-Japan example is not aplicable to the situation basically because Japan was actively agressive to the allies in that war, which Apex is not. If you want to use a WWII example it would be more like: Nazi Germany has the field in Poland, then come the allies and start killing the Polish, not because they were collaborating or actively agressive towards them, but because they were there so they must be collaborating.

Apex oppenly contest with you to get dragons, in ToH, etc.. many of us believe. (and there's plenty of reasons to support this belief), that the current campaing is because MS simply does not tolerate competition of any type, regardless if it's PvP or in PVE. So bullying Apex into breaking up by targeting one of the clans is a way to try to break the competition in PVE.

@__SpOO__ if the only thing you can do is altar and embryo, I have won. Thank you for admitting defeat.

@Oeste When we were casting aden a few sieges back, sunshine came to interrupt us. This sunshine deal with nova has been growing over the last few months and as Aizen and I have said, whatever analogy you want to try and use. You are labeled by game mechanics, not just heresay, as an ally of Sunshine (APEX) so you will continue to be murdered on the battlefied.

As for the "dont touch sun and only DR" I am finding someone who wants to flag on me and killing them so the party wipes and usually the rest of the mobs stop attacking or die by mobs. Its not an intentional avoidance. There have been many reverse cases where I did not atack DR but attacked another clan like sun to end the group. And as for pking, I only need to kill the healer and iss and the group will likely die in a few seconds so if the healer and iss are not sun... oh well.. the rest of you die anyway.

#Winning

#BlameFesto

#MSOwnsTheServer

#FindBetterAlliesIfYouWantToLeaveTown

#WTSOutOfTownPasses1b/day

Well, DR is not a PvP clan, my gear is pure PvE oriented and not PvP. 

It was never my purpose to fight MS, Nova or any other PvP clan on open field so in any case you will won just cause of that.

Simply there can be no fight at all so if you think that you have won an non existing fight at all, good, grats on your victory :)

@__SpOO__ Then dont assist Sunshine.

@Candee  sunshine's entire siege force dies in 1 aoe but I bet you can hold the castle even without nova help unless you are that poor of players.. its too easy to defend..

Ask nova, they tried once to get our castle for propve and never again..

And I am stopping a lot, tons have detagged, tons PR the moment im in range.. I am your daddy.

There has not been one day that Nova had not war declared to Sunshine until today, you can keep your conspiracy theories to you please.And show me a screenshot or video when a Sun party went to Aden to interfere with MS any other than try to help killing Nova ( before MS started to pk Suns and we have decided to stay out of this fight completely.).I am curious and if you mean iShiftys party,they are full Nova members with every ties broken to my community long time now. So if it is the case they did such thing without my knowing and approval,they got their rightfull punishment now, besides none of MS leaders stated any of this, makes it look like.... Above posts, beside of iJagers, might be more near the truth but I do not care enough to comment this more. Just remember while our ally stopped interfer at Aden at all, we were fighting almost everyone else on the server for fun, ask Fs, Propve,Piratas,Osjusterios,Ica and Crows.

But do not expect if MS is choosing our castle as the siege main fight loacation and Nova following them, that we "1 shots" (most of us including me have spend less than 500 dollars in this game since GoD and for this we do pretty ok in my opinion ,and that you giving us so much attension might be a verificator point for this) try to take out both sides MS+Nova at same time. Dropping one war after siege is cheaper than ending 2x, simple as that for a pve clan but it doesn´t make me an ally to Nova. Last but not least, I did not loose a single member because of your "pve policing" and propaganda,keep going if it satisfies you but I can assure that we require at least 100 more clanslots for live people that would like to join us w/t stealing even a single of our noncowboys-allies keymembers or "attract" other servers´ cps which I would rather consider as suboptimal for our beloved game`s health.

Have a good time!

Archived