Latest Renocarpets

jaGerX

2 minutes ago, __SpOO__ said:

Do not call me kid, kiddo :) I can prolly be your father :) And I do not care about dragons at all.

Bragging about how much money you spent in game and to gear your toon is...childish, you know? Keep the good work, pixel hero.

Mad that you are not as well off as someone you consider to be younger :D

....I would be

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, __SpOO__ said:

@aizen, who are you to tell us who deserve or not dragons? Who are you to tell us that dragons are given to top pvp clans? A random with a fat wallet? I guess that you are.

Dragons are P V E C O N T E N T, genius.

Sieges are P V P C O N T E N T, genius.

Take your prestige and put in at the end of your back, thank you.

ziufcbA.jpg

I'm a random with a fat wallet that's a good one, I've never even once been one of the top 100 most geared player in any server I've played in hell right now there's probably at least 50+ more geared players than me in Apex alliance son never use gears as an excuse as to why you're an incompetent as a player sure some might say this is a game and hell son you're wasting your time in this game and if you're gonna waste your time in anything make sure at least that you're pretty freaking good at it if not you're likely wasting precious time lol. Dragons PvE content oh boy this is why this game is dying the new breed of players are just too soft I miss the old days of fighting for antharas and valakas for 8 hrs lmao players nowadays are too soft and thinks they are entitled to everything.

Ye, ye, new breed of players, nice one, I am playing this game for more than 10 years, seems a lot like a new breed :)

What competent thing you are talking about? Wanna try and switch sides? I will come with +10 dark full stacked PvP res and you will come with +10 bloody and we will speak about competence and new breeds.

Funny.

58 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

ziufcbA.jpg

I'm a random with a fat wallet that's a good one, I've never even once been one of the top 100 most geared player in any server I've played in hell right now there's probably at least 50+ more geared players than me in Apex alliance son never use gears as an excuse as to why you're an incompetent as a player sure some might say this is a game and hell son you're wasting your time in this game and if you're gonna waste your time in anything make sure at least that you're pretty freaking good at it if not you're likely wasting precious time lol. Dragons PvE content oh boy this is why this game is dying the new breed of players are just too soft I miss the old days of fighting for antharas and valakas for 8 hrs lmao players nowadays are too soft and thinks they are entitled to everything.

I dont disagree but it is rather ironic when you say that, when you think you are entitled to PvP at dragons :P

There's no new breed of player in the game. It's a new breed of game. I too miss the pvps for dragons/epics etc, but with the current mechanics it's simply the case of whoever runs the script to click in wins the dragon. That was how it was when I left, that's how it is again now. The only way to get variance/chance again is for all the clans who want to compete for dragons to start running scripts. 

5 hours ago, AiZeN said:

oh sweet baby jesus another genius who cannot understand sarcasm considering sunshine is not an innocent bystander lmao who said I thought you're festo, festo posted somewhere here with his forum account dum dum lmao you already said it yourself you're no one of those who mattered then you're probably just some random Apex whose mad that they can't get no exp nor take any dragons, Apex who doesn't do any PvP doesn't deserve any end game content such as dragons, Dragons is a prestige given to top PvP Clans. 

Sarcasm cannot be read from text....... .....

i get more than enough exp actually and more often exp outfield than on instance. 

Why do you need dragons btw? 80% of your clan is RMT gear and the core players of MS fished to 105 cuz nova wouldnt allow them exp back in the day.

also deserve? Hahahahaha much entitled man.

btw you are not more than a charity case i couls be wrong but i believe you have stated earlier that all your top gear was gifted to you or atleast ur dark armor. 

Man i cannot believe how arrogant you are. 

2 hours ago, __SpOO__ said:

Ye, ye, new breed of players, nice one, I am playing this game for more than 10 years, seems a lot like a new breed :)

What competent thing you are talking about? Wanna try and switch sides? I will come with +10 dark full stacked PvP res and you will come with +10 bloody and we will speak about competence and new breeds.

Funny.

You've wasted 10 years of your life playing this game and didn't have anything to show for it lol, before you made your set bloody you had a choice to go either dark of bloody but you chose to go for PvE thus making it your fault lmao why does anyone even go for PvE sets nowadays what a waste of adena lmao. Oh and nah I don't wanna switch sides festo is an awful leader lmao 

1 hour ago, Znipo said:

I dont disagree but it is rather ironic when you say that, when you think you are entitled to PvP at dragons :P

Never said I'm entitled for PvP at dragons I'm just saying people are too soft to PvP nowadays 

1 hour ago, Ferine said:

There's no new breed of player in the game. It's a new breed of game. I too miss the pvps for dragons/epics etc, but with the current mechanics it's simply the case of whoever runs the script to click in wins the dragon. That was how it was when I left, that's how it is again now. The only way to get variance/chance again is for all the clans who want to compete for dragons to start running scripts. 

Nope no matter what breed of game this is it still comes down to the players since they are the one who decides what goes on in-game not the GMs in EU nor in Russia you'll see this carebear type of people avoiding PvP entirely and just come to PvP during siege carebear players like Apex whose just a bunch of entitled softies thinks they deserve dragons and stuff without fighting for it. If players decided to PvP for dragons before they enter they can do it no one is stopping them but most players are just too soft lol like most Novas who are more active in forums than in-game :P 

36 minutes ago, Danda12 said:

Sarcasm cannot be read from text....... .....

i get more than enough exp actually and more often exp outfield than on instance. 

Why do you need dragons btw? 80% of your clan is RMT gear and the core players of MS fished to 105 cuz nova wouldnt allow them exp back in the day.

also deserve? Hahahahaha much entitled man.

btw you are not more than a charity case i couls be wrong but i believe you have stated earlier that all your top gear was gifted to you or atleast ur dark armor. 

Man i cannot believe how arrogant you are. 

We take dragons just so that Renovatio doesn't take it plain and simple arrogance? charity case? It is a fact that my dark set is given to me by my old CP but no one is dumb enough to give anyone free gears lmao unless you're worth it probably the reason you're not getting any free gears is because you're just not worth it :D 

55 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

If players decided to PvP for dragons before they enter they can do it no one is stopping them but most players are just too soft lol like most Novas who are more active in forums than in-game :P  

Sadly I missed the era where there wasn't scripts, but that's the case again now and I know from experience that the PvP really doesn't matter when you'll still not get to click in anyway (As far as I know people do still PvP anyway).

As for forums, well I've only been back in game about a month, but I'm on every day for most of my nights, just probably not in your time. I'm also playing catch up not out PvPing all night :P 

Aizen, I did not wasted 10 years, the opposite, I was enjoying the game back then both PvP and PvE in full and yes, it was so much fun.

Yes, before I made bloody my set it is true that I had an option to choose, dark or bloody. And yes, I made my choice on purpose to go bloody cause simple PvP nowadays demand so much real cash to the point of endless buying all the time all the new game breaking items which are introduced around here by NC Soft.

And people go for PvE sets cause one dark set simply is far away from enough to be OK in PvP. I wrote OK, not good on purpose. You need tons of other items simply for just start PvPing which at least for me and I bet for a lot of other people is ridiculous.

FS, NOVA, MS, doesn't matter who it is.  Same shit, different Flavor.  Nova at one time, took most of the castles because THEY COULD.  FS back in their day, Harassed because THEY COULD.  Now it's MS's turn at the wheel.  So don't come up with conspiracies and targeting clans "associated with your enemies".  Those are just excuses for the same crap.  Your are doing what you do because "YOU CAN".  Just have the balls to call it what it is and stop hiding behind excuses.  If I left my clan and joined MS because they are on top, isn't that bandwagoning?  Please correct me if I'm wrong on anything here....

On 26-1-2018 at 4:24 PM, AiZeN said:

We take dragons just so that Renovatio doesn't take it plain and simple arrogance? charity case? It is a fact that my dark set is given to me by my old CP but no one is dumb enough to give anyone free gears lmao unless you're worth it probably the reason you're not getting any free gears is because you're just not worth it :D 

" good enough".. you sure think that playing a game that requires mostly gear and level requires a lot of skill. man the way you boast about urself, pathetic,  " not getting free gears because you are not worth it" HAHAHAHHAHAHA omg. 

13 hours ago, AiZeN said:

MS vs Nova's strongest DD

You all are such clowns.  Where's the first two rounds where we wiped you equally as fast?  Or even the "round" (it was a gank lol) that eventually let to this 7 v 7 where we wiped you all 14 v 7? The propaganda is strong with this one.

8 hours ago, Pope said:

You all are such clowns.  Where's the first two rounds where we wiped you equally as fast?  Or even the "round" (it was a gank lol) that eventually let to this 7 v 7 where we wiped you all 14 v 7? The propaganda is strong with this one.

I wasn't there lol go post your video :D Too busy finishing shadow of war nowadays and playing PUBG since you guys barely PvP :P 

Archived