Jump to content

Drop calculator, please.


Himmelin
 Share

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, Himmelin said:

i used to have a drop calc.exe database made in java, was faster than this, and more specific, any of that? and html5 database is slow and cant be used offline

Nothing like that has existed in a while. Maybe, they will bring it back, but, then you'll have to watch out for 3rd party software use.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Arinulis said:

Nothing like that has existed in a while. Maybe, they will bring it back, but, then you'll have to watch out for 3rd party software use.

i still have my java drop calculator, but was for c1 to c4, does drops changed or can i use it? i have to search it in one of my old hard disks when i played in 2004

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Himmelin said:

i still have my java drop calculator, but was for c1 to c4, does drops changed or can i use it? i have to search it in one of my old hard disks when i played in 2004

No, drops have definitely changed. Remember classic is not c1-c4, it is a hybrid of the old with the new. For now I would wait on using any dropdatabases and just use the wiki for now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Arinulis said:

No, drops have definitely changed. Remember classic is not c1-c4, it is a hybrid of the old with the new. For now I would wait on using any dropdatabases and just use the wiki for now.

Best lineage 2 was chronicle 4, wish to ncsoft launch an official server with that static chronicle, everything after that made me stop play L2, that was after 2006 i guess

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Himmelin said:

Best lineage 2 was chronicle 4, wish to ncsoft launch an official server with that static chronicle, everything after that made me stop play L2, that was after 2006 i guess

That is definitely something we can both agree on. Scions of destiny was perfect.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...