Drop calculator, please.

Himmelin

37 minutes ago, Himmelin said:

i used to have a drop calc.exe database made in java, was faster than this, and more specific, any of that? and html5 database is slow and cant be used offline

Nothing like that has existed in a while. Maybe, they will bring it back, but, then you'll have to watch out for 3rd party software use.

1 minute ago, Arinulis said:

Nothing like that has existed in a while. Maybe, they will bring it back, but, then you'll have to watch out for 3rd party software use.

i still have my java drop calculator, but was for c1 to c4, does drops changed or can i use it? i have to search it in one of my old hard disks when i played in 2004

Just now, Himmelin said:

i still have my java drop calculator, but was for c1 to c4, does drops changed or can i use it? i have to search it in one of my old hard disks when i played in 2004

No, drops have definitely changed. Remember classic is not c1-c4, it is a hybrid of the old with the new. For now I would wait on using any dropdatabases and just use the wiki for now.

Just now, Arinulis said:

No, drops have definitely changed. Remember classic is not c1-c4, it is a hybrid of the old with the new. For now I would wait on using any dropdatabases and just use the wiki for now.

Best lineage 2 was chronicle 4, wish to ncsoft launch an official server with that static chronicle, everything after that made me stop play L2, that was after 2006 i guess

Just now, Himmelin said:

Best lineage 2 was chronicle 4, wish to ncsoft launch an official server with that static chronicle, everything after that made me stop play L2, that was after 2006 i guess

That is definitely something we can both agree on. Scions of destiny was perfect.

Archived