About bots

18 minutes ago, TheGardener said:

Hello @Hime, server is now full off bots on starting villages... any action about this?

Bots are integral part of L2. They couldn't stop them for 15+ years, they won't stop them now either. Get used to them.

1 hour ago, TheGardener said:

Hello @Hime, server is now full off bots on starting villages... any action about this?

true, yesterday i saw a party of 7 guys hitting and healing against 1 spider....... incredible, i went to him and said Hi, and all answered me HI, as if everyone was designed to answer Hi to Hi

ridicolous how they continued attacking 1 spider by 1

This happened on gludio server, now we can know very well why server capacity was full ay 5500 and now is full too at 6500, people is boting, no doubt.

Just now, Himmelin said:

true, yesterday i saw a party of 7 guys hitting and healing against 1 spider....... incredible, i went to him and said Hi, and all answered me HI, as if everyone was designed to answer Hi to Hi

ridicolous how they continued attacking 1 spider by 1

Usually they talk to you if you're in range, most of the time it's a bunch of gibberish.

If NC can't do anything about it, then how about improving the bot report? The current iteration of it is just bad - 3 valid reports for 1 hour debuff that changes nothing and you have limited reports per account. How about instead of a debuff a straight out kick to login window? Got reported again within x amount of time? 1 day ban. I see no issues with this and anyone that supports botting can go play clicker heroes or whatever. All your arguments about saving time or being effective or whatever amounts to noting, means nothing, there is no argument for botting that can justify it. Period. Have a cookie :P

Archived