Jump to content

Adding new servers is great, BUT give players FREE Transfers to THOSE servers


1nsane
 Share

Recommended Posts

Adding 2 new servers is good start, but really doesnt help if you dont give them Free Transfers to those servers obviously! Players have already commited a lot of time into 1 or multiple characters, they arent just going to throw that away. Give the players from those specific timezone an incentive to move servers, ergo free Server Transfer and maybe some addiotional bonus, This could be anything from X amount of Adena or Ncoin, cosmetics or whatever.

Just dont expect people to start from scratch when they have already commited to a server!

Edited by 1nsane
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, 1nsane said:

Adding 2 new servers is good start, but really doesnt help if you dont give them Free Transfers to those servers obviously! Players have already commited a lot of time into 1 or multiple characters, they arent just going to throw that away. Give the players from those specific timezone an incentive to move servers, ergo free Server Transfer and maybe some addiotional bonus, This could be anything from X amount of Adena or Ncoin, cosmetics or whatever.

Just dont expect people to start from scratch when they have already commited to a server!

2 weeks is not really a lot of time if you look at the big picture. this game requires literally years to get to the highest level.

on the other hand it's reasonable to ask to transfer anything you bought with ncoin or real money

but i find it unreasonable to let high level characters transfer, because it wouldn't be a fresh start for  everyone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, beleaua said:

2 weeks is not really a lot of time if you look at the big picture. this game requires literally years to get to the highest level.

on the other hand it's reasonable to ask to transfer anything you bought with ncoin or real money

but i find it unreasonable to let high level characters transfer, because it wouldn't be a fresh start for  everyone.

2 Weeks is a long time, some people have unlimited funds. But everyone has limited time.

It wouldnt be a new server, it would a redistribution of an existing playerbase of 1 server, which is WILDY overpopulated, mainly due to allowing people to dual/tripple box. NCsoft clearly wants people to dual/tripple box. So the overpopulating is mainly a Policy issue, not an actual supply/demand issue. But like I said, NCsoft clearly doesnt have any intention to change their policy. So splitting up an overcrowded server is their best option.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, 1nsane said:

2 Weeks is a long time, some people have unlimited funds. But everyone has limited time.

It wouldnt be a new server, it would a redistribution of an existing playerbase of 1 server, which is WILDY overpopulated, mainly due to allowing people to dual/tripple box. NCsoft clearly wants people to dual/tripple box. So the overpopulating is mainly a Policy issue, not an actual supply/demand issue. But like I said, NCsoft clearly doesnt have any intention to change their policy. So splitting up an overcrowded server is their best option.

 

An old game called Rappelz had a similar issue, years ago you were only allowed other accounts if you had multiple PCs, eventually they said bleep it and allowed multiboxing years ago. Now its literally 1~2 accounts of buffers, the main account, and possibly a leecher account (for power leveling an alt.) So now everyone except VERY few people just solo with all the character attainable buffs in the game and are stronger than entire parties.

Edited by Zalsaria
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...