Evolved Agathion Bug???

xMysto

I have an evolved agathion. In the main charm slot i equip  Agathion Charm - Anakim Holy Barrier , in the sub class charm slot i equip Joon Charm.

The Subclass charm slot description of the evolved agathion says "Aply only the unique ability" and the Joon Charm have a buff skill like rose.  But this skill is only available if i equipe this in the main slot.

This is a bug? 

Sorry for my english, is not my language.

No it is not a bug.

The active skills of agathion can be used only in primary slot.

In the secondary slot only special skills of charms are working which is not in place on Nc West yet. In korea and EU version there are Agathion charms which have active skills and special skills (like +10 pdef or +10% patak based on enchant level) which should be used in these slots.

OFC NC West can have custom implementation of items in future which can be used with these agathion but for now it works like it should

46 minutes ago, Asachiara said:

No it is not a bug.

The active skills of agathion can be used only in primary slot.

In the secondary slot only special skills of charms are working which is not in place on Nc West yet. In korea and EU version there are Agathion charms which have active skills and special skills (like +10 pdef or +10% patak based on enchant level) which should be used in these slots.

OFC NC West can have custom implementation of items in future which can be used with these agathion but for now it works like it should

Thanks for reply

the ultimate/divine etc. l2store packs that contain agathions have since Salvation update 30 days Agathion Charms - which of the 12 version you will get is totally random but they're tradeable so can be sold off if not to your liking..

also you can get 15 day versions ingame by doing this quest:

https://l2wiki.com/Exploring_the_Dimension_-_Sealing_the_Dimension

the Unidentified Zodiac Packs(untradeable until opened, for Zodiac[type] pack which are tradeable)  now open to Zodiac Charm Pack

Archived