NA- Talking Island - Tenacious Hardcore at Heart Casual By Nature - Recruitment Now Open

LoanWolf

tenacious-logo-no-bg-png.9007

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE TENACIOUS
We are a huge gaming community founded in 2009, held together by friends and all our good times together in games.
We provide a laid back & fun gaming environment. We plan regular Social Events and Community Run Contests; Game specific events.
We are a multi-gaming community and many members join for more than one guild at a time.
TENACIOUS is the kind of place you settle down in.
Make friends.
Pour a drink.
Relax.

TENACIOUS IN LINEAGE 2
If you're looking for a guild of adult gamers that understand real life comes first,
But doesn't use that as an excuse to be mediocre gamers - Look no further.
We are pushing the limits of what people have come to expect from a Semi-Casual Guild.

Being a Casual Guild - to us, at least - does not mean that we do not have goals.
It does not mean we don't care about your progression.
It does not mean we do not try our best .

It does mean we will never force a certain playstyle or have a hard level or gear requirement,
because we understand that real life obligations take priority,
because we welcome all kinds of players who want to play and have fun,
because your gear score doesn't define who you are as a friend and guildmate,
because we expect you to join and stay with us for the long haul.

You'll improve. We'll improve. We'll grow and get better together.
And make no mistake: When **** needs to get done; We WILL get it done.

In TENACIOUS no matter what you come to us with:
You will progress. You will experience everything Lineage 2 has to offer. And you will have fun doing it.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Organized Involved Leadership
Active Website with Community Forums
Active Playerbase
Grind Groups

Mumble Server where at least somebody is always online
Active community wide discord
And Most Importantly: Friends to enjoy this awesome game with!

WHAT WE EXPECT
Don't be an asshat
Be an active involved member of our community
Follow our rules of engagement... We are not a PK Guild
Come into mumble and don't be a stranger
Get bigger, badder, and stronger!

If any or all of this sounds awesome to you please visit our website.
Check out our Charter: https://www.tenaciousgamers.com/forums/index.php?threads/charter.6229/
and write an appropriate Introduction Post (Hint: How to do it is written in the charter)

We are currently Guild level 2 with 16 members.  We are finally opening up recruitment as we have gotten in all of our members that needed to.  We will be progressing to Level 3 once our roster fills again.  Most of our members are between 25-35.  We have daily grind groups and everyone is assisting each other with gear.  If you are looking for a professional run guild but with that close group of friends feel read our charter (link at bottom of recruitment thread) and post an intro and we will get you invited.  

Sounds good Kappy, post on our forums and when you apply to Tenacious guild Leader DocCross just add a message saying you made the forum intro.  We are a gaming community so its important we do the first few steps and everyone understands our charter.  We just gained another recruit but I think we might have 1 player we can remove who stopped playing to get all 3 in.  

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings, I would like to be part of the community. I'm WC LVL 41 I have a daily log time of 16 hours with an approximate 9 active. I am currently mid and Low D grade. Like many I have family and a baby of 11 months that sometimes does not let me play xD and a mom who needs a flight to Mars ... By the way my English is very bad :( but I want to play with you hahaha ... By the way Kobrakai is practically my brother

Edited by Neu

Welcome aboard Neu. 

At this point we are closing recruitment.  We have about 4 spots left but have a few new members that want to get their friends and family in.  We will reopen recruitment once we know how many spots we have left.

Hi. I'm friend with Neurotico and Kobrakai. I noticed they joined your clan and got interest in playing with you too. They told me this is the kind of clan we have been searching for.

I hope there's a place for me here. I have a Warlock called "Bubble". Ypu can write me in game whenever you want.

On 04/11/2018 at 2:56 AM, LoanWolf said:

Still looking to fill a few roster spots

Hi LoanWolf! 

I made my intro thread before responding to your post because I'm just about to create my player in Talking Island server. I DO have one in Aden server but I realized it was a mistake as I don't have friends there.

Hoping to be part of your guild when the server comes up later. Does the academy system still exist in classic? I haven't checked it out yet but if so, I hope to be considered. 

No worries Boris!  We just want out 30 man roster at the moment to be as active as possible.  We have some spots available so we would be glad to have you.  We have a few members around 25-35 that are grouping each day and everyone has alts around 20-30.  

10 hours ago, LoanWolf said:

No worries Boris!  We just want out 30 man roster at the moment to be as active as possible.  We have some spots available so we would be glad to have you.  We have a few members around 25-35 that are grouping each day and everyone has alts around 20-30.  

Great! I'm just about to login now and create my toon. Who do I reach out for Academy invite?