NA- Talking Island - Tenacious Hardcore at Heart Casual By Nature - Recruitment Now Open

LoanWolf

Hi LoanWolf!

I'd like to join to you clan. I'm 32 years old working 8-9 hours a day but i can play 4 hours after work every day, obviously more on weekends. I am currently a lv20 Orc Shaman (did first class quest today). Gonna be warcryer. I dont have any other characters / boxes. I prefer playing with real humans.

Ingame you can find me just pm: Skulptra

Cheers.

Edited by Skulptra

Hello! I am very interested too.
I work 8 hours a day regularly, but I can play around 3 hours per weekday and usually more on weekends.
How do I apply to join? My IGN is Allucard (current going for a SK, lvl 24), Skyes, or Setzer (prophet).

Hi Guys, due to the demand in our community we have opened up a 2nd guild.  2 of our seasoned officers have gone over to TenaciousGamers.  We are connected through voice comms and discord and are working to fill this entire roster.  Make sure to sign up on the forum > how to sign up and get linked to all our comms listed here.  No level requirement.  There is an activity requirement where if you do not log in a week without letting anyone know we will boot you until you decide to return.  We are averaging 15-20 people online in voice comms a night atm.  

https://www.tenaciousgamers.com/forums/index.php?threads/charter.6229/

On 11/24/2018 at 9:49 PM, BigGirthie said:

I am returning to the game after 15 years since classic is out.  I tried to register on your website, but an avatar is required.  Anyway to bypass that?

No way to bypass that.  Old admin created that as he would end up custom editing peoples avatars so there werent a bunch of blank faces.  

On 11/25/2018 at 7:26 AM, Aruan said:

Hii LoanWolf!

I'm looking for a clan just like this! Are you still recruiting? 

Yes sir!  You get to be one of the first pioneers into our 2nd guild.  Its going to take us about a week to build it up but you would be joining a massively active group of nerds.  

On 11/25/2018 at 12:14 PM, Skulptra said:

Hi LoanWolf!

I'd like to join to you clan. I'm 32 years old working 8-9 hours a day but i can play 4 hours after work every day, obviously more on weekends. I am currently a lv20 Orc Shaman (did first class quest today). Gonna be warcryer. I dont have any other characters / boxes. I prefer playing with real humans.

Ingame you can find me just pm: Skulptra

Cheers.

Sounds good dude!  We could use another waycryer, love those buffs man.  Just apply on the website and we will have officers help you get invited to the guild. 

18 hours ago, Skyes said:

Hello! I am very interested too.
I work 8 hours a day regularly, but I can play around 3 hours per weekday and usually more on weekends.
How do I apply to join? My IGN is Allucard (current going for a SK, lvl 24), Skyes, or Setzer (prophet).

Knight Bros!  Sounds good man, we could use another tank! Castlevania fan I assume?  Like the above messages I would need you guys to sign up on our forums.  All our discord and mumble is connected to each other so its important to just follow the steps.  

I'll be taking over the Recruiting Reigns from LoanWolf for Tenacious.  We've been doing a little restructuring of our Lineage 2 Chapter due to a few people taking a frustration break because no Sieges nor Clan Halls have been opened as of yet in L2 Classic so many have swapped over to our crazy active BDO Chapter to participate in Node Wars in the Interim.  So that leaves us with more space for recruiting.  :D

I'm personally working on that Bishop myself for Wish btw, lol. 

Best Way to get a hold of me for any questions you might have is thru Discord - Doctorhoo#1345, in game Doctorho, or our website Doctorhoo.

I will be directing you to take a look at our Charter for those who are interested and at the bottom of that we have the steps posted to enter our Large Gaming Community: Post and Intro, Joining Mumble, and Joining our Discord Server.  I've been in many Online Gaming Communities over the years but this one really has an Old School Guild Family Feeling to it.  Great people to Game with.

So back to business here. We were approached by another Clan during this change and currently helping them with merging with us and once we take care of this we will see how we are doing space-wise.  We do have 2 Level 3 Clans but have moved all the actives into one for now.  We do have members of various levels and have gotten into the habit of using Discord to communicate our Grouping plans so we can hook up with each other while we chat in Mumble. 

So if you are looking for a Community and Clan to Grow with, I would ask that you consider us.

Thanks in Advance,

Doc

I love my Tenacious family, and would like to welcome all new members who have joined in L2. 
In addition, welcome to all future members as well :D

In case anyone is wondering, our community goes way beyond L2, into many various games, and real life as well. So some stuff might seem like a bit to do to get in, it is more than worth it!

DoctorHoo, I am a co-leader from Dark Order. We have about 30 ppl plus that play during the US time zones. 

Its seems that we can help each other out. Hit me up when you get a chance, we have discord too. 

We are looking for like minded clans to go forward in this game. Most of us are from Bartz and have played since 2004. 

PM or Message Jezie/Sandae, Luke1, ElMontoya, Synjen or myself NDNwarrior. 

• Like 1

TY ndnwarrior, always up for talking...Honestly though I'm not sure if i can get past ElMontoya being in your clan, I was hoping to lure him to Tenacious when he was tromping around not in a clan.  Awesome guy!  Will have more time to talk after the holidays though.

Thank you all for the wonderful posts and Discord responses.  Clan one in Tenacious is now full with active people.  We're gonna hold off filling Clan 2 for now.  So Recruiting is currently Closed atm.

• Like 1