LoanWolf

NA- Talking Island - Tenacious Hardcore at Heart Casual By Nature - Recruitment Now Open

Angimal    0

Hi LoanWolf and Doctorhoo! My sister and I would love to join your clan. We have been looking for a friendly, fun, relaxed but organized clan just like this for a while. Could you please tell me when you are recruiting again? 

Mishi    4
Posted (edited)

Hello @Angimal 
We are planning on re-opening recruitment soon. (Within the week.)

@Slaexes We have members around all different kinds of levels.  Many also have alts they play on a regular basis which span a variety of level ranges. :D

If y'all want to know more, please feel free to contact me in game ( My IGN is Mishi), DoctorHo, or any of the officers in Lineage 2. 
You're also welcome to post any questions you may have here, and we will reply. :)

Edited by Mishi
  • Like 1

Doctorhoo    3

Had to take care of some housekeeping issues, deal with some details with another clan merging with us, along with getting Tenacious Clan 2 Cleaned up.  Now that Holidays is over we are re-opening RECRUITING!  

74Y2qyH.jpg

We're ideally looking for 35+ Level Characters so we can get more Cruma Tower and AI Daily groups going but seeing that many of us do have Alts we will accept those who can at least do Ant Nest (level 30+) reason being we are looking to get more groups up and running for the content I have mentioned above at this time.  

We are looking for savvy people that like to communicate using Discord and Mumble.

Best Way to get a hold of me for any questions you might have is thru Discord - Doctorhoo#1345, in game Doctorho, or our website Doctorhoo.

If you are interested in joining the Tenacious Community - I will be directing you to take a look at our Charter for those who are interested and at the bottom of that page we have the steps posted to enter our Large Gaming Community: Post and Intro, Joining Mumble, and Joining our Discord Server. 

Doc

• Like 1

Mishi    4
5 hours ago, Gende said:

Hi, i wanna join your clan, im active player.

Hello @Gende,

We'd love to add you, and always welcome new family.
Please review our charter it has a lot more information on our guild, play style, rules, and how to join.
If you have any questions, please feel free to PM myself, or any Tenacious officer. (My in game name is the same as my forum name.)

• Like 1

Doctorhoo    3

We have a great community and are looking to expand.  We are Planning on getting into the Siege this weekend but with the Superbowl as competition don't think we will have full strength for this particular weekend.  We have a great communication Network with Forums, Discord, and Mumble.  If you are looking, please consider us.

GiantToe    1

hello. you guy got any room? im a beta for starters lol. dropped off after ct5 and went to illegal. been trying to come back to Off. but i can never find any guild/help.  im currently TRYING and failing to make a treasure hunter main with a prophet and SE for buffers. i love the small clan everyone for everyone mindset where we work together as a whole to get everyone stronger in turn making the guild stronger thing. riht now i got lvls 20/20/13 on th/pp/se.. ive mained a th since beta. ct2 was the best!! .... for me  >_>

• Like 1

Mishi    4

Welcome to the guild @GiantToe :D

Also, recruitment is still open. 
If you really want to try out a great gaming community that spans well beyond "just a game" Tenacious is it. 

Edited by Mishi

Skulptra    1

Hi Mishi!

I have already applied to the clan before, altough I had final exam at University, so I couldnt afford to play Lineage 2. But now, I have graduated, so I can play actively. Currently my Orc Shaman is lv21. I have no other characters. Please let me know, if you're still recruiting to the clan. My ingame name is Skulptra.

• Like 1

Mishi    4

Hi Skulptra. 
When you're on, pm me or any officer. (Mainly because I play more late SEA to early EU times on weekdays, aka..odd hours for NA..lol)

Also, welcome to all the new members who have joined recently. 

For those interested in joining Tenacious, our recruitment is still open, however we are starting to fill up. :)