NA- Talking Island - Tenacious Hardcore at Heart Casual By Nature - Recruitment Now Open

LoanWolf

Hi LoanWolf and Doctorhoo! My sister and I would love to join your clan. We have been looking for a friendly, fun, relaxed but organized clan just like this for a while. Could you please tell me when you are recruiting again? 

Hello @Angimal 
We are planning on re-opening recruitment soon. (Within the week.)

@Slaexes We have members around all different kinds of levels.  Many also have alts they play on a regular basis which span a variety of level ranges. :D

If y'all want to know more, please feel free to contact me in game ( My IGN is Mishi), DoctorHo, or any of the officers in Lineage 2. 
You're also welcome to post any questions you may have here, and we will reply. :)

Edited by Mishi
  • Like 1

Had to take care of some housekeeping issues, deal with some details with another clan merging with us, along with getting Tenacious Clan 2 Cleaned up.  Now that Holidays is over we are re-opening RECRUITING!  

74Y2qyH.jpg

We're ideally looking for 35+ Level Characters so we can get more Cruma Tower and AI Daily groups going but seeing that many of us do have Alts we will accept those who can at least do Ant Nest (level 30+) reason being we are looking to get more groups up and running for the content I have mentioned above at this time.  

We are looking for savvy people that like to communicate using Discord and Mumble.

Best Way to get a hold of me for any questions you might have is thru Discord - Doctorhoo#1345, in game Doctorho, or our website Doctorhoo.

If you are interested in joining the Tenacious Community - I will be directing you to take a look at our Charter for those who are interested and at the bottom of that page we have the steps posted to enter our Large Gaming Community: Post and Intro, Joining Mumble, and Joining our Discord Server. 

Doc

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Gende said:

Hi, i wanna join your clan, im active player.

Hello @Gende,

We'd love to add you, and always welcome new family.
Please review our charter it has a lot more information on our guild, play style, rules, and how to join.
If you have any questions, please feel free to PM myself, or any Tenacious officer. (My in game name is the same as my forum name.)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We have a great community and are looking to expand.  We are Planning on getting into the Siege this weekend but with the Superbowl as competition don't think we will have full strength for this particular weekend.  We have a great communication Network with Forums, Discord, and Mumble.  If you are looking, please consider us.

hello. you guy got any room? im a beta for starters lol. dropped off after ct5 and went to illegal. been trying to come back to Off. but i can never find any guild/help.  im currently TRYING and failing to make a treasure hunter main with a prophet and SE for buffers. i love the small clan everyone for everyone mindset where we work together as a whole to get everyone stronger in turn making the guild stronger thing. riht now i got lvls 20/20/13 on th/pp/se.. ive mained a th since beta. ct2 was the best!! .... for me  >_>

• Like 1

Hi Mishi!

I have already applied to the clan before, altough I had final exam at University, so I couldnt afford to play Lineage 2. But now, I have graduated, so I can play actively. Currently my Orc Shaman is lv21. I have no other characters. Please let me know, if you're still recruiting to the clan. My ingame name is Skulptra.

• Like 1

Hi Skulptra. 
When you're on, pm me or any officer. (Mainly because I play more late SEA to early EU times on weekdays, aka..odd hours for NA..lol)

Also, welcome to all the new members who have joined recently. 

For those interested in joining Tenacious, our recruitment is still open, however we are starting to fill up. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys!

I just came back to the game from a 2month break, RL came at me and had to take some time off but I am back. I read the website charter and wanted to post here before doing anything on the website. Im a 43 SK, 27y/o and live on the East Cost (Usa). Looking for a chill group to xp/pvp with as well as progress. Cant be on every night, but I usually am about 2-3 times during the week, and more on the weekend. I play from about 830pm-1030pm during the week and then throughout the day on Saturday/Sunday. My ingame name is "Drugs". Let me know whats good

Hello @GoNoles69 and Welcome back to L2 classic. 

We don't require anyone to be on and give up their real life. (we know real life takes priority.)

I noticed you said you already read the charter on our website. (Which is great to hear.) If you're still interested in joining the guild please post on our forums. (The charter has how to join and what to post in it.) 

If wanting to talk to someone in game before any decision, feel free to message Mishi, Meatplow, Suspi, or Doctorho. (Or any Tenacious member.)  You're also welcome to message me via discord mishi#0309. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE TENACIOUS

We are a huge gaming community founded in 2009, held together by friends and all our good times together in games.
We provide a laid back & fun gaming environment. We plan regular Social Events and Community Run Contests; Game specific events.
We are a multi-gaming community and many members join for more than one guild at a time.
TENACIOUS is the kind of place you settle down in.
Make friends.
Pour a drink.
Relax.

TENACIOUS IN LINEAGE 2

If you're looking for a guild of adult gamers that understand real life comes first,
But doesn't use that as an excuse to be mediocre gamers - Look no further.
We are pushing the limits of what people have come to expect from a Semi-Casual Guild.

Being a Casual Guild - to us, at least - does not mean that we do not have goals.
It does not mean we don't care about your progression.
It does not mean we do not try our best .

It does mean we will never force a certain playstyle or have a hard level or gear requirement,
because we understand that real life obligations take priority,
because we welcome all kinds of players who want to play and have fun,
because your gear score doesn't define who you are as a friend and guildmate,
because we expect you to join and stay with us for the long haul.

You'll improve. We'll improve. We'll grow and get better together.
And make no mistake: When **** needs to get done; We WILL get it done.

In TENACIOUS no matter what you come to us with:
You will progress. You will experience everything Lineage 2 has to offer. And you will have fun doing it.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT

Organized Involved Leadership
Active Website with Community Forums
Active Playerbase
Grind Groups
Mumble Server where at least somebody is always online
Active community wide discord
And Most Importantly: Friends to enjoy this awesome game with!

WHAT WE EXPECT

http://www.tenaciousgamers.com
D
on't be an asshat
Be an active involved member of our community
Follow our rules of engagement... We are not a PK Guild
Come into mumble and don't be a stranger
Get bigger, badder, and stronger!

If any or all of this sounds awesome to you please visit our website.
Check out our Charter: https://www.tenaciousgamers.com/forums/index.php?threads/charter.6229/
and write an appropriate Introduction Post (Hint: How to do it is written in the charter)

I have taken over lead of Tenacious in L2 Classic. (DoctorHoo, had to take care of prior obligations.)

Currently we are working on leveling our clan up. (Right now we are working for level 4, then level 5 afterwards.)

We are still recruiting members.
To all potential applicants, please read through our Charter and follow the instructions on it for "Becoming Tenacious". 
Yes, we do have the requirement of reading the charter and agreeing to it. We are a chapter of a multi-platform, multi-core gaming community. However if you like making many friends, it's well worth your time. 
Our Clan does use mumble, and discord. However we only use discord for text, our VOIP is mumble. (If you'd like more information as to why we as a community do this please view our FAQ.)

Who to contact about joining:
You're welcome to PM me on the forums, post in this thread, DM on Discord (Mishi#0309), PM in L2 (Mishi, Mishii, Sparkie), make a post on tenacious forums, or PM any Tenacious officer/member. (Tenacious members can direct you to an officer if they are not on their mains in L2 at the time.)
Officer Names for contacting: Meatplow, Suspi, Ethelion.

Last but not least: 
Welcome to all the members who have joined recently. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

SpS/SE Veteran Ex-NCSoft/NCWest QA Employee LFC On T.I. Classic

I saw this post and I was impressed with this clan approach. Very prestigious.. right up my ally. I was wondering if you guys have numbers still actively playing Lineage 2 on Classic Talking Island server in March 2019, and if you are accepting new recruits. If so I am heading over to the Tenacious board to post an introduction. Thanks.

I am a veteran player since beta, I just started Classic server about a week ago. I am dual boxing an SpS/SE, I am level 30, using Demon's Fangs and Moon Cape gear with Karmian in the Warehouse. I am only describing my gear because I am not looking for handouts.

My Spellsinger is all I play. I am active at least 6 hours every day. I was considering rolling a Bishop as my main if I found a solid clan though.

Just looking for an English Speaking clan tha is active and holds itself to a higher standard and does not use cheats/exploits and enjoys leveling together and just hanging out in Teamspeak/Ventrilo or whatever is in use these days.

As stated in the title I worked in the QA (Quality Assurance) department at NCSoft NCWest in Austin Texas under Dan Campbell and I was a tester for a short time for Lineage 2. I wrote some of the Wiki walk-through test pages for the Gracia update and was a GM during events under the name of Racketeer.

Thanks for your time,

WintairShade 30 Spellsinger

MyriamShade 30 Shillien Oracle

Edited by WintairShade

3 hours ago, WintairShade said:

Hello,

SpS/SE Veteran Ex-NCSoft/NCWest QA Employee LFC On T.I. Classic

I saw this post and I was impressed with this clan approach. Very prestigious.. right up my ally. I was wondering if you guys have numbers still actively playing Lineage 2 on Classic Talking Island server in March 2019, and if you are accepting new recruits. If so I am heading over to the Tenacious board to post an introduction. Thanks.

I am a veteran player since beta, I just started Classic server about a week ago. I am dual boxing an SpS/SE, I am level 30, using Demon's Fangs and Moon Cape gear with Karmian in the Warehouse. I am only describing my gear because I am not looking for handouts.

My Spellsinger is all I play. I am active at least 6 hours every day. I was considering rolling a Bishop as my main if I found a solid clan though.

Just looking for an English Speaking clan tha is active and holds itself to a higher standard and does not use cheats/exploits and enjoys leveling together and just hanging out in Teamspeak/Ventrilo or whatever is in use these days.

As stated in the title I worked in the QA (Quality Assurance) department at NCSoft NCWest in Austin Texas under Dan Campbell and I was a tester for a short time for Lineage 2. I wrote some of the Wiki walk-through test pages for the Gracia update and was a GM during events under the name of Racketeer.

Thanks for your time,

WintairShade 30 Spellsinger

MyriamShade 30 Shillien Oracle

Hello WintairShade. 

We are still active on TI, and still recruiting. (Just hit clan level 4.)
We don't have a gear requirement, or level requirement. We just ask members to be nice, have fun, and be active as much as they can. (Especially for the clan bonus buffs on activity.)
We have no requirement as to what class you can/can't play, so if you'd like to play your SpS or SE you're more than welcome to. (We also have 2 clans we can put alts in, which have the exp passive, and get log in rewards normally.) 

We are an English based language guild. Though that being said, we also have members from all over the world. Some speak English fluently, and some don't so they use translators. (Some want to learn more English.) They are also willing to teach other languages as well. (I am slowly learning Portuguese from a few of our members. I may fail at it, but we all still have fun lol.)

We do not stand for botting/exploiting/cheating/ect... So I am glad you're looking for a clan who doesn't accept that type of playing. For us as a community, we do not mind playing catch up to those who do such, because it makes beating them in the end much more satisfying in any game we play. 

Everything you stated about formerly working for NCSoft/NCWest is something I personally find neat. I look forward to meeting you in game/voice comms. Also, Tenacious has a website/forums, and we use Mumble for VOIP, along with discord for text chats. We do not have a VOIP discord due to the limitations discord has currently. We have lagged discord out, and everything while testing to see if it could hold enough members, on at the same time for community events that Tenacious hosts. (We as a community have real life meet ups, and also gamer nights, as well as events to raise money for charitable causes.)

You're more than welcome to PM me in game (Or any officer.) if you have any questions about the clan/community. (You can also post here, or on Tenacious forums.)
IGN: Mishi (Main), Mishii (My BD), and Sparkie (SE)
Discord: Mishi#0309

I hope you have a wonderful evening, and I look forward to meeting you.

Edited by Mishi
  • Like 1

Hi I'm a relatively new L2 player looking for a guild to get my hands into the game. Currently leveling and plan to play as a Elven Elder currently level 21 and grinding fast! I see your a EST based clan which is perfect for me as I too live in EST(NY). Would love to join and find some cool people to learn from and become a better L2 player!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ZorbiusGaming said:

Hi I'm a relatively new L2 player looking for a guild to get my hands into the game. Currently leveling and plan to play as a Elven Elder currently level 21 and grinding fast! I see your a EST based clan which is perfect for me as I too live in EST(NY). Would love to join and find some cool people to learn from and become a better L2 player!

Hello Zorbius,
Nice to see new players. If you're interested in joining the clan, please read our  charter. If you have any questions please feel free to DM me on discord/In game, or any officer, as well as you're welcome to post in this thread. 

The majority of our clan is NA based. (East to West),However we do have members from all over the world as well.
(I myself actually work 11pm-7am eastern. So I play very odd hours, unless on the weekends.)