NA- Talking Island - Tenacious Hardcore at Heart Casual By Nature - Recruitment Now Open

LoanWolf

Congrats WintairShade on an officer position! (I have a feeling you'll do very well.) :P 

Also welcome to all new members. 

To anyone interested in joining: We currently have 10 spots left in the main clan.
We also have a 2nd clan, and both get log in bonus/exp bonus/clan chest. Once the main clan is full, recruits will be added to our 2nd clan (Until we can add more members to the main clan, since it's capped for us currently at 40 members.) 

Edited by Mishi

Thanks Mishi,

It has been a pleasure to serve the community and help out in any way I can.

Tenacious is already growing so strong and we will continue to do so. 

We welcome anyone who wants to come along side us to share adventures/raids/grinds/groups/PvP, and more!

Our goal is to see everyone in their desired gear and ready to roll on L2 Classic T.I.!

For anyone who may be interested, please read the Charter and simply post an introduction @ Tenaciousgamers.com. Follow the instructions to join the Tenacious Discord and Mumble. You will not regret it. The most solid group of guys and girls I have ever met in a large gaming community, who carry themselves @ a higher standard than most, who play fair, and who love grow together.

Feel free to PM "Mishi "LatestLord "Esfahan "Ethelion "Meatplow or myself, "WintairShade. I am almost always in-game CST time zone, always here to help in any way I can.

See you in-game!

• Like 1

Thanks WintairShade for the photo! (I still love the green behind us haha)

Update:
Our main clan now only has 7 spots left for active players. 
We still have our 2nd clan available. (Both get the same log in bonus, and clan supply boxes.)

• Like 1

Nice job everyone with jumping in levels during this event.Raid Bosses here we come. :D

We are still recruiting as well. If you are looking to join, you can message me in game (RenaBloodPakt) or visit our website and read the charter. Maybe you will find a very nice group of people to game with!

16 hours ago, FOTOSINTESIS said:

Congratulations from WARRIORS guild!! :)

Thanks FOTOSINTESIS, and Warriors Guild. 

And for a Current Update on everything:
Tenacious is still recruiting active players.
We have a mix of levels,  however the majority of members fall between level 50-70.
In addition, as Latest has stated, we are working towards achieving level 5.

I know some may be concerned about joining, because they see war declared on us weekly, Let me ease any concerns:
Yes we keep having war declared on us by one of the top alliances. However we are not accepting their war declaration currently.
--We are not opposed to warring, however we want to make sure when we war, we are on a more even footing with opponents. (It's much more fun when things are closer.)  --

• 2 weeks later...

iv personally been in this clan for over a Month.

Its been a amazing experience.  Active players anytime im on.

all are nice people helping and support.

I came into Lineage 2 classic after 5 years off and worried about joining a good team.

i started paying solo and i hated it.

Teaming up with Tenacious was one of the best decisions iv made. 

• Like 1

Hello @Kaylianna

We are still recruiting, if you'd like you and your daughter are more than welcome to check out our community forums. (We go well beyond just L2 classic.)
Feel free to PM me in game ( Mishi ) or any officer. (Or you're welcome to poke us on TG forums too.) 
I actually work 3rd shift, so I am not normally online during evenings often, but I do know Arella, and RenaBloodPakt are on during evenings. :)

Anyways, I look forward to meeting both of you. 

Welcome to the community and guild, Tiralyn!

Great job everyone on getting the guild to level 5!!!!!!!!   Next stop is clan raids, we can do this. :D

We are still recruiting so if anyone is interested in joining, either make an introduction post on our forums or if you aren't sure about us and need to contact us. Message RenaBloodPakt, Arella, or Mishi in game. We are happy to help.

6 hours ago, Sookks said:

Hey I\m a returning player, looking for a clan to play with. if you have any spots left I'd like to join. im currently a lvl 22 Scavenger. names WeenieBopper in game

Hello, and welcome back to L2 Classic. We do still have recruitment open. If you'd like to check out our forums at Tenaciousgamers.com, or PM any officer in game/discord you're more than welcome to. 

Also Congrats on Level 5 everyone!
Now time to get our 2nd clan to level 5!

^.^

11 hours ago, Electrolytez said:

Is there a level requirement for joining? I would like to join but am only 23 future BD or SK.

There's no level cap. Your story's similar to many who've joined over the past month, month and a half, who are now in their mid 50s, low 60s.

• Like 1

On 5/23/2019 at 10:50 PM, Electrolytez said:

Is there a level requirement for joining? I would like to join but am only 23 future BD or SK.

We do not have a level cap, nor minimum level to join the clan. 
It's one thing we try to avoid, even as we grow higher in levels, so new players to L2 ain't left behind. I apologize for my reply being delayed. I had went out of state to do this camping thing without electric/wifi over the holiday weekend. 

Edited by Mishi

Just to let everyone know that we still are actively recruiting so if you are looking for a clan/community to chill with then hit us up. :) You can PM me in game when I am online or you can even message me on discord. my discord tag is LatestCrowd#7594

Keep up that grind everyone, you are doing great so far! 

Also we are still recruiting so if you have any questions feel free to message me on discord LatestCrowd#7594, or in game on RenaBloodPakt. Looking forward to meeting all potential new members. :D

• Like 1