There is a great need for a new server with EU timezone.

rpgmaniac

@Hime @Juji I have friends currently that try to log in the game & the queue is over 1000 it's good that you went & open a new server for the NA community but what about the EU community? Giran server is over-crowded Giran is not enough even though you raise the capacity, also I start to experience lag/lag spikes since you raise the cap so I'm not sure that it's good for the server to raise the cap, it seems those servers can't handle much more, plz consider open a new GMT+1 server else this problem is going to persist & cause problem for the people who play on Giran, in fact it already cause problems.

i agree on new server for eu but im not sure about the transfers...

i wasted all this time here with long queues and locked accounts etc ..

that im so behind in game the only way to keep playing here is with a fresh start ...

i dont want to play to a server that will have people that farmed 300 boxes each day from event and 500 fishes or whatever and are 30+ lvl cause they had vip

or cause they never logged out ... 

22 minutes ago, rpgmaniac said:

@Hime @Juji I have friends currently that try to log in the game & the queue is over 1000 it's good that you went & open a new server for the NA community but what about the EU community? Giran server is over-crowded Giran is not enough even though you raise the capacity, also I start to experience lag/lag spikes since you raise the cap so I'm not sure that it's good for the server to raise the cap, it seems those servers can't handle much more, plz consider open a new GMT+1 server else this problem is going to persist & cause problem for the people who play on Giran, in fact it already cause problems.

+1 for new server

7 minutes ago, Joker007 said:

i agree on new server for eu but im not sure about the transfers...

i wasted all this time here with long queues and locked accounts etc ..

that im so behind in game the only way to keep playing here is with a fresh start ...

i dont want to play to a server that will have people that farmed 300 boxes each day from event and 500 fishes or whatever and are 30+ lvl cause they had vip

or cause they never logged out ... 

+1 for no transfer

we dont need 10 new servers, we need only 2 servers with different GMT and with 20.000 max players capacity each one, we already know many of this VIPS are botters, and we already know that many people got a way to avoid the QUEUE and only normal and young people are waiting in the QUEUE, we need ncsoft increase the ammount of players capacity

41 minutes ago, rpgmaniac said:

+1

NEW SERVER DION SHOULD BE GMT+1 or GMT+0 or GMT-1

50 minutes ago, rpgmaniac said:

You mean like Skelth? Which is for EU? Which is an EU server? Which has been up for 3 years? Which does not allow NA players to access it? You mean a euro server like that?

As was said in the other thread (not sure why you need another)... More Euros need to spend more Euros then NC will make one.  Servers, Maintenance are not free, nor development, nor customer support.

Sure enough, spend more you will get more.  Problem is that server is full of deadweight f2pers otherwise they would be on Skelth.

2 hours ago, Joker007 said:

you are behind in what? its not a race...

there always be people that level faster than you and people that level slower than you. 

https://scontent.fskg1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/44474977_270540183667595_7361822611065536512_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fskg1-1.fna&oh=2630ea37de9cb60a8cda3b111229e2e7&oe=5C571CCD

A friend of mine just try to log in the game & that's the situation which was the same yesterday & the day before & every single day since classic launch, so NC are you planning to release a new server for the EU community who suffer w8ing for hours everyday in order to log & play?

20 hours ago, existenz said:

you are behind in what? its not a race...

there always be people that level faster than you and people that level slower than you. 

off course its a race and specially at the beginning ..

i dont expect to be the fastest or whatever but at least stay close with the most people

stay in the flow... right now i play like 3 days a week with all this crap queue and locked accounts etc ...

people are 40-50+ and im 20 ... u think this is balanced and fair ? 

if server had problems and they couldnt handle it they should close and open when its ready ...not half people play and half waiting in queue...

1 hour ago, Joker007 said:

i dont expect to be the fastest or whatever but at least stay close with the most people

stay in the flow... right now i play like 3 days a week with all this crap queue and locked accounts etc ...

if server had problems and they couldnt handle it they should close and open when its ready ...not half people play and half waiting in queue...

I have been able to login to the game every time I have wanted to play. You cant compare yourself to the people who are the top levels on the server. There are too many factors that go along with that. They are prolly VIP 4, Grind 16+hrs a day, spend constant NC Coin.

I myself play pretty casually and am lvl 27 at the moment. If you are complaining so much go to one of the less populated servers my friend, Aden and Gludio have almost no que at all.

13 hours ago, Joker007 said:

first of all a small minority are 40 and 50 and not "most people". "most people" are 20+ and 30+.

personally i dont even care what level is everyone else. i just play my game and no matter what level i am i always find people to hang out with. maybe if you do the same the game will feel much more pleasant. 

and totally is not a race for me. you win nothing in the end, you don't enjoy old areas because you oulevel them fast, you don't have adena to spend and you are 40 with shity gear

37 minutes ago, leomaker said:

the solution is vip1 lol

pretty much this. people often say, then everyone will get vip 1, and then what? realistically, that's never going to happen. if people would pay for things they would have tried playing skelth, but no, most of them want to try completely free.

On 18.10.2018 at 6:49 PM, rpgmaniac said:

+1

That's true , we need one  Eu Time Server more.

Everyday the same situation over a thousand people from EU are unable to log in Giran & waste whole day w8ing in the queue lines it's more than obvious that we need a new GMT+1 server NCWEST doesn't seem to care though that so many people suffer everyday, so NC are you plan to do anything about it?

1 hour ago, Sellene said:

Is no-one playing gludio?

I play on Gludio.

No queue, areas aren’t overcrowded (except dwarfland) and I found a nice English EST clan. I started on TI, switched to Aden when queue started. Would have never been able to do Olympiad/Siege on Aden so switched to Gludio when it opened. I’m a casual player so I wasn’t lvl 25+ so the switch was easy for me. Was 18 on TI, 20 on Aden and now I’m 19 on Gludio.

Anyone bitching about the Q on TI has an option. Would you rather wait in queue for hours everyday for the next month or two (could be longer) or restart now on Gludio. It takes likes 10 hours to hit lvl 20...

I play on gludio. It's much easier to lvl up here because areas are not overcrowded as Karadoc said. If you are a casual player who can spend only couple hours in game - would you really want to spend those hours in queue? The game itself is the same no matter what official NA classic server you play. Why would they open new server with +1 gmt while Aden isn't full and gludio could accommodate lot of players. All servers are in NA anyway. It's just the time zone. Why the hell would you care if its +1 or -4? The time for sieges/olympiad? How many castles you conquered as a casual player? None. It's a different game for us real-lifers. Those who complain about queue on Giran/TI has a choice. They made choice to wait in line. That's fine, nobody cares. Stop crying about it.

7 minutes ago, Kamaitachi said:

I play on gludio. It's much easier to lvl up here because areas are not overcrowded as Karadoc said. If you are a casual player who can spend only couple hours in game - would you really want to spend those hours in queue? The game itself is the same no matter what official NA classic server you play. Why would they open new server with +1 gmt while Aden isn't full and gludio could accommodate lot of players. All servers are in NA anyway. It's just the time zone. Why the hell would you care if its +1 or -4? The time for sieges/olympiad? How many castles you conquered as a casual player? None. It's a different game for us real-lifers. Those who complain about queue on Giran/TI has a choice. They made choice to wait in line. That's fine, nobody cares. Stop crying about it.

Dude can you imagine there are people who want proper play for months and play with other people on same time-zone? Not everyone is like you quit after 40lvl

12 minutes ago, Kamaitachi said:

Sieges and Olympiad is one Fun Part of the Game. For me Causal player is the right GMT is even more significantly .

So NCWEST what about this new EU timezone server we are talking for weeks now? are you plan to do anything anytime soon? are you aware that over 1000 people are unable to log in Giran everyday? because there is no way you don't know that already, are you plan to do anything about it or you simply don't care? because that's how it seem from the moment you ignore the issue till now...

Archived