Pay 5 Dollars and stop crying

Peipakoa

pay 5 dollars every 5 months and u cant wait for play the game. 5 dollars. 5555555555555555555555555555555555555555 less drugs and u can play this game.

400 nccoins = 5 usd

vip lvl 1 (no queues) 80 nccoins per month

400/80 = 5 months without queue during 5 months

WOW is P2Play since 10 years ago ? u need pay per months and pay the new expansion every 2 years, pay to play. 

5 dollars dudes.... F I V E

im from ARGENTINA, country with bad economy.. and i can pay 5 usd for my main character and 5 usd for my buffer. And i never cry about it... just accept... this is a huge server... WORTH PAY ONLY 5 USD PER 5 MONTHS!

This game is promoted as Free to Play.

You can not tell or force people to pay any amount of money, $5, $1, 1 cent etc. cause in that case game will be Pay to Play.

Simple as that.

The game was never promoted as Pay to Login...

Just now, spoobg said:

You can not tell or force people to pay any amount of money, $5, $1, 1 cent etc. cause in that case game will be Pay to Play.

Simple as that.

ok dont play the game and stop crying. izi life. u are crying for 5 usd. u make me laught my sockets xD

1 minute ago, 1nsane said:

Ok now everyone is VIP, guess how long the VIP queue will be. This doesn't solve anything! You are just moving the issue.

yes the vip queue sometimes u need to wait.. but... 20 minutes maximum... u wanna all be perfect :S

3 minutes ago, Peipakoa said:

pay 5 dollars every 5 months and u cant wait for play the game. 5 dollars. 5555555555555555555555555555555555555555 less drugs and u can play this game.

400 nccoins = 5 usd

vip lvl 1 (no queues) 80 nccoins per month

400/80 = 5 months without queue during 5 months

WOW is P2Play since 10 years ago ? u need pay per months and pay the new expansion every 2 years, pay to play. 

5 dollars dudes.... F I V E

im from ARGENTINA, country with bad economy.. and i can pay 5 usd for my main character and 5 usd for my buffer. And i never cry about it... just accept... this is a huge server... WORTH PAY ONLY 5 USD PER 5 MONTHS!

But but but, this makes the game p2w!! xD

1 minute ago, spoobg said:

Simple as that.

agree do, they are using the word FREEDOM and turning it in SLAVERY

i cant support something like this, i defend and protect the FREEDOM AND LIBERTY of the people in all the ways, and places of this planet.

Just now, Peipakoa said:

ok dont play the game and stop crying. izi life. u are crying for 5 usd. u make me laught my sockets xD

First - I never cried for 5 USD.

Second - I bet I spent in times more real cash than you in L2 Official.

Third - how about you take those sockets, socks or whateva and eat them.

1 minute ago, spoobg said:

First - I never cried for 5 USD.

Second - I bet I spent in times more real cash than you in L2 Official.

Third - how about you take those sockets, socks or whateva and eat them.

ok, so wait 2 or 3 hours... u dont have another 3rd choice... pay and play... or wait and play like an normal person. stop crying.. whats old are you? 12? if u are 30 Y.O is a serious aspect from you...5 dollars mate... FIVE

Just now, Peipakoa said:

i never say its not a pay to play server...bro.. is free to play.. u dont wanna wait 2 or 3 hours for play... its your problem mate ahahahaha

Actually this is your problem and to everyone who is trying to play the game.

Without real players playing the game you will left with Fishers and bots which are doing their RMT. And guess what, people will be forced to buy adena from RTM sellers cause most of them will not be able to farm the amount of adena they will need to gear their toons.

If this is the game you want, continue thinking this way and you will get it rather sooner than later. Mark my words.

2 minutes ago, spoobg said:

Actually this is your problem and to everyone who is trying to play the game.

Without real players playing the game you will left with Fishers and bots which are doing their RMT. And guess what, people will be forced to buy adena from RTM sellers cause most of them will not be able to farm the amount of adena they will need to gear their toons.

If this is the game you want, continue thinking this way and you will get it rather sooner than later. Mark my words.

play in another server... Aden or Gludio... wait the queue like 3 or 4 hours... pay the vip lvl 1 5 dollars ever 5 months... mate.... u have a serious problem

5 minutes ago, Peipakoa said:

ok, so wait 2 or 3 hours... u dont have another 3rd choice... pay and play... or wait and play like an normal person. stop crying.. whats old are you? 12? if u are 30 Y.O is a serious aspect from you...5 dollars mate... FIVE

I am 42 and I already said I am not crying. I spent already tons of money in this game and I said to myself that I will not spent a dime more in this game and I will stick to that.

It is not about the money, it is about the services we are getting from NCSoft/NCWest and their greedy thinking trying at all cost to force people to pay in a so called FREE TO PLAY game. What is that hard to understand about that when you have eyes and a brain and you can use them...

Just now, spoobg said:

I am 42 and I already said I am not crying. I spent already tons of money in this game and I said to myself that I will not spent a dime more in this game and I will stick to that.

It is not about the money, it is about the services we are getting from NCSoft/NCWest and their greedy thinking trying at all cost to force people to play in a so called FREE TO PLAY game. What is that hard to understand about that when you have eye and brain and you can use them...

stop playing if u dont like the services... is izi bro... pay and shut up.. or stop play... u wanna play and cry all days in forum? u have a lot of time for this? u need choice right now... tip.

2 minutes ago, spoobg said:

It is not about the money, it is about the services we are getting from NCSoft/NCWest and their greedy thinking trying at all cost to force people to play in a so called FREE TO PLAY game. What is that hard to understand about that when you have eye and brain and you can use them...

go to play in Gludio... less ppl there and u dont need to wait to play... problem solved... stop being kick in the ass is a only bleeping game... not your life

19 minutes ago, Peipakoa said:

go to play another game free to paly with all server with cheaters and networks problems...

Man, do we even play the same game, lol?

Cheaters...guess that the bots fest in the servers are not cheaters then?

Network problems...guess the Login Queue is not a network problem then?

Are you really sure you are playing Lineage II Classic at NCWest servers..?

21 minutes ago, Peipakoa said:

stop playing if u dont like the services... is izi bro... pay and shut up.. or stop play... u wanna play and cry all days in forum? u have a lot of time for this? u need choice right now... tip.

33 minutes ago, Peipakoa said:

im from ARGENTINA, country with bad economy..

Well, this explains the creation of this thread and why you can't understand the point of view of the majority of the responses o.O

50 minutes ago, spoobg said:

Simple as that.

Its not, pay to login. (I really wish it was at this point, jesus christ. None of this would be happening if it was.) Not paying means you have to wait, you are bottom of the barrel. What about that is shocking/surprising or just does not make sense? Why would you get similar or the same priority as people who do pay? This is not healthcare, its a video game. 

That said, they should add a feature in account control for people to spend NCcoin not in game and earn VIP. That way people who want to pay dont have to wait in the nonvip queue the first time. 

Archived