Adena problems?

Shrunky

Hello community,

Maybe i'm speaking for myself and am i missing something in the game that i either forgot or just don't know.

But i feel like for a player that doesn't put real money in the game, it's almost impossible to get enough adena to get what u need. unless you want to put in 50+ years.

My background: I started playing 4/5 years ago ish. leveled my way up to lv85. Finally got there, you think from there you will be able to make some adena, but that became a dissapointment really fast. I did everything i possibly could back then, atleast as far as i was aware. Lucky you get the free R-grade gear with the diploma's. But right now here i am lv96. Barely any adena, (yeah i could sell all my enhancement scrolls and have a little bit of adena). But i'm still stuck on that free R-grade gear. I'm not even thinking about ever buying R95-gear just because i feel like that would be a waste of adena. By the time i get to lv99 i don't even think i'm close to having enough for 1 piece of the R99-gear.
I did a little math and for my lv96 ISS i need around 4bil adena to buy my R99-grade gear. For a player that isn't putting any real money into the game that feels like an objective that i will hit in about 50+ years at this rate.

I agree that making adena shouldn't be the easiest of things. But right now i feel like it is impossible.

So unless there is a way that i don't know about yet to make a little bit of adena, that is worth doing, i wish someone could tell me, i'd even give my whole 5mil to you for telling me this information.
If there isn't a way that is worth doing i really hope there will come 1. Because right now, i think players that don't put real money into the game, might quit this game sooner or later.

any thoughts? Any ideas? please put them forward guys. Help those people who don't put in real money but enjoy the game so they don't quit the game.

• Like 1

WTF!!!!! The adena problem is real, you cant get good gear withous spend money.

But you are saying you can not get 4billons adena in 5 years? I dont know what are you doing.

But i can give you an example

A lot of people make a lot of adena in de past Alien Event collecting Alien nano suplements, doing that for one week you can collect 4b easy

you should take advantage of the few free events that we have.

Edited by xMysto

That's the state of the game. You either invest or stay on immortal grade gear for a long time. Getting momentum to make some adena takes huge amounts of time and effort.

What I suggest to anyone with complaints is to take them to a more public forum like twitter where the complaints will actually be seen. The forum is a closed environment where any suggestions/issues are mostly ignored.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aelian said:

That's the state of the game. You either invest or stay on immortal grade gear for a long time. Getting momentum to make some adena takes huge amounts of time and effort.

What I suggest to anyone with complaints is to take them to a more public forum like twitter where the complaints will actually be seen. The forum is a closed environment where any suggestions/issues are mostly ignored.

that's what i'm worried about aswell, but it's worth a shot right?

I see it more productive than coming here and trying to reason with moderators. What this community needs is a more visible presence on outlets where the data is actually accessible and where it matters. Nobody, on this forum, cares that 50% of users said that the update is "below expectations", and up to 70% have a negative feedback on it.

But I am sure if NC West twitter/facebook/instagram gets overrun with hundreds of negative comments it would create more effect than typing novels here about it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shrunky said:

Hello community,

Maybe i'm speaking for myself and am i missing something in the game that i either forgot or just don't know.

But i feel like for a player that doesn't put real money in the game, it's almost impossible to get enough adena to get what u need. unless you want to put in 50+ years.

My background: I started playing 4/5 years ago ish. leveled my way up to lv85. Finally got there, you think from there you will be able to make some adena, but that became a dissapointment really fast. I did everything i possibly could back then, atleast as far as i was aware. Lucky you get the free R-grade gear with the diploma's. But right now here i am lv96. Barely any adena, (yeah i could sell all my enhancement scrolls and have a little bit of adena). But i'm still stuck on that free R-grade gear. I'm not even thinking about ever buying R95-gear just because i feel like that would be a waste of adena. By the time i get to lv99 i don't even think i'm close to having enough for 1 piece of the R99-gear.
I did a little math and for my lv96 ISS i need around 4bil adena to buy my R99-grade gear. For a player that isn't putting any real money into the game that feels like an objective that i will hit in about 50+ years at this rate.

I agree that making adena shouldn't be the easiest of things. But right now i feel like it is impossible.

So unless there is a way that i don't know about yet to make a little bit of adena, that is worth doing, i wish someone could tell me, i'd even give my whole 5mil to you for telling me this information.
If there isn't a way that is worth doing i really hope there will come 1. Because right now, i think players that don't put real money into the game, might quit this game sooner or later.

any thoughts? Any ideas? please put them forward guys. Help those people who don't put in real money but enjoy the game so they don't quit the game.

No matter what the optimists around here might tell you, it is technically not possible for a new player to make the amount of adena that is necessary for playing at lvl 99 and beyond. End of story.

But you can still log in for free and admire the architecture in Aden or listen to the background music in Hunters' Village :)

• Like 1

Just now, Yidao said:

No matter what the optimists around here might tell you, it is technically not possible for a new player to make the amount of adena that is necessary for playing at lvl 99 and beyond. End of story.

But you can still log in for free and admire the architecture in Aden or listen to the background music in Hunters' Village :)

Sadly enough i don't have my music on ingame ^^. But thanks for the information.

24 minutes ago, aelian said:

You disappoint me... everyone knows Rune has the best views.

If we are talking about views as in sea view, or as in letting your gaze wander over the dark dark Forest of the Dead, you are absolutely right. What I personally most like about Rune is the shop area with all the heroes sitting on the ground. This strongly reminds me of the Cattle Market/牛街 area in Peking, outside of the city walls, where the muslim mercenaries from Central Asia settled down after the Mongolian victory in 1279, while Kublai Khan and friends stayed in the inner city around the Imperial Palace ("Uptown Rune"):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuan_dynasty#Founding_the_dynasty

With "architecture in Aden" I really meant the French Renaissance style of the buildings. It strongly reminds me of the Hôtels (as in "city palace") in Nancy:

640px-Palais_Ducal%2C_pic1.JPG
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palace_of_the_Dukes_of_Lorraine
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hôtel_de_Lillebonne
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hôtel_d'Haussonville

• Like 1

Actually there used to be pretty good content designers at the Lineage 2 Department in Seoul. Nam Taek-rim, the current Production Director aka "The Boss" was one of them. The second from the right is him in Chronicle 5:

l2_dev_team.jpg
http://legacy.lineage2.com/background/dev_qa.html

Of course the developers based the game world on the original Lineage comic by Shin Il-suk, with Elmore standing for North Korea and Aden for the South, with dress and building style also taken from the comic:

be06f47e9ec6a024542ea0a29ed7b4085a40f582
https://namu.wiki/w/리니지

But the details are the work of the first-generation developers. You can't imagine the amount of effort that was spent on the early Chronicles. The huge library with books about history, art, ancient myths and whatnot in the NCsoft building already existed at their old Gangnam headquarter:
http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1136&start=40#p23294

It's not that Director Nam and his colleagues couldn't design a captivating and well-balanced video game. The problem is that nowadays such video games generate much less revenue than shallow mobile games, so all the investment goes into mobile games. That's a long story which started several years ago with the death of the internet cafe culture in Asia ... :)

• Like 1

Guys get back to the topic here, social media is a great idea, facebook, twitter should be flooded with complaints so they hear and take some action I guess! 

Adena should be introduced back to the game, adena drop, spoil, craft! All items should be obtainable by playing the game, if so, I do not mind the L2Store !!! If you want buy stuff fast and get geared easy for real money okey, but let others who want to play and enjoy the step by step progress at its full!

People play this game for years... !!!!! 

• Like 2

Adena is not the problem here, problem is that people cant obtain adequate gear for their level and instances. This, as a progression, is ridiculous and not a single decent game designer would allow it. But none of this is even a problem since the Korean version of the game has tools for new players to come on board and have fun. The essence of the problem is that major parts of the game have been removed due to "promotions" and USD profit, without actually trying to come up with subtle ways to generate USD from the western markets.

I recommend everyone that wants to make adena to start doing the below quest which will give you 15 days agathion charms which can be sold on open market for 200~300mil each - yes it will take time to farm but it's f2p so just make 15 accounts to do the quest on for good reward turn around..

https://l2wiki.com/Exploring_the_Dimension_-_Sealing_the_Dimension

the Unidentified Zodiac Packs(untradeable until opened, for Zodiac[type] pack which are tradeable)  now open to Zodiac Charm Pack

On 23/01/2018 at 1:35 PM, Shrunky said:

Hello community,

Ways to earn Adena (other than buying from other players or sites):
1. Fishing: You profit from: 4 to 10 million per day.
2. BSS and SSR: Profit of 4 to 10 million per day.
3. Drop: Pure luck
4. Buy cheaper items and resell (Sometimes resell in the NPC is worth very much).
5. Missions: Instances, Daily (Give in average from 5 to 25 million day)

7. Chaos and Olympics Ceremony: give 5 ~ 25 million a day
6. There are people who create 3 accounts, leaves in Macro, but where and how they leave, I have no idea.

Making 1 billion a week or a month seems out of the question.
Do you have any other way? : / [Would accept suggestions that give at least 1Bi per month, this helps a lot]

IN -PT-BR (use Label)

Edited by Arcanjo

Well, one suggestion (if you have the time and nothing to live for :P) is to level 85 toons and get their Adventure Guild factions to at least Level 4 and finish Herpah's quests. You will end up with 3 jewels (4 if you go all the way to 6 but it's a rather lengthy amount of time to spend). Convert them to Jewel Powder and sell to the market... several hundred million per toon.

1 hour ago, cmquake said:

*facepalm*

The moment everyone knows about this, is the moment Jewel Grinder prices will skyrocket and it will stop being viable for anyone. Unless that's your goal, better edit your post and maybe just tell your friends. Otherwise no one will benefit from that, but the pay to win ppl that already have insane amount of jewel grinder. But it's probably already too late.

Edited by Light616

so anyone who have bloody/dark gears who are saying that they didnt donate are fuking liars. 

my source of adena (not guaranteed): balok

i try to finish all of my 20+ toons every reset. yes 20+  (my hobby is to lvlup low lvls when i'm done with all dailies on main char)

last time i finished all my boxes: 8 rune stones, 2 BEAR and 1 BEWR - for me this is not bad

i also farmed KEs for a good portion of 2017. there was a time when i held 3 fortresses at once :) Lucky i did that before they made it hard. I managed to collect about 1.5m KEs. Now i can sell KEs at the range of 25-35k each

i also farmed rift 100 since some of my boxes already are 100+: sgc1 and rune stone every 10 days  -  max 10 of each reward

On 1/27/2018 at 10:29 AM, bentorero said:

balok

..speaking of Balok, you can also camp for his scaled down R95 equivalent Guillotine of Death @ the Guillotine Fortress. It's a three stage raid that's super easy to do with gear and none too hard with a proper party with regular gear. Spawns something like (on average) 36 to 40 hours but he's usually dead in a min or two as people who know about this raid leave low level boxes on the plateau to spy, jump and slaughter. Drops BEAR, BEWR, Ancient Dyes and full R95 weapons to name a few of the good stuff.

On 1/25/2018 at 10:47 PM, Light616 said:

The moment everyone knows about this, is the moment Jewel Grinder prices will skyrocket and it will stop being viable for anyone. Unless that's your goal, better edit your post and maybe just tell your friends. Otherwise no one will benefit from that, but the pay to win ppl that already have insane amount of jewel grinder. But it's probably already too late.

This does feel "exceptionally rewarding" somewhat for f2p so who knows how much time we have.... :ph34r: