Adena problems?

Shrunky

On 1/23/2018 at 8:30 PM, Yidao said:

If we are talking about views as in sea view, or as in letting your gaze wander over the dark dark Forest of the Dead, you are absolutely right. What I personally most like about Rune is the shop area with all the heroes sitting on the ground. This strongly reminds me of the Cattle Market/牛街 area in Peking, outside of the city walls, where the muslim mercenaries from Central Asia settled down after the Mongolian victory in 1279, while Kublai Khan and friends stayed in the inner city around the Imperial Palace ("Uptown Rune"):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuan_dynasty#Founding_the_dynasty

With "architecture in Aden" I really meant the French Renaissance style of the buildings. It strongly reminds me of the Hôtels (as in "city palace") in Nancy:

640px-Palais_Ducal%2C_pic1.JPG
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palace_of_the_Dukes_of_Lorraine
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hôtel_de_Lillebonne
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hôtel_d'Haussonville

our beloved Yidao, so we can understand u saw also Marco Polo series?... :)

but now, when we see how ncsoft treat their customers, we deserve better a place in viking's Valhalla. we fight for nothing, only for eternal postmortem glory :D

I started when ncsoft created Teon in subscription based game.

I remember nobody used teleport npc because was too expensive for us.

So we used to walk from town to town or to hunting grounds.

We hunted without spirit or soul shots because it was too expensive for us.

To gear up - entire clan grinded for long to get mats to craft just one pice of gear for one clan member.

And we grinded endlessly with goal to gear up entire clan.

It was not easy,

I remember first siege on Teon when we couldn't kill npc level 40 and that can tell a lot about our gear.

I remember i used to collect arrows left behind bots because of weight to get some adena.

It was paid fun we paid with monthly subscription and I miss it a lot.

I miss it because nobody could pretend that easy adena will fall from sky or from some crazy event.

Yes I miss it because nobody could play for free.

Edited by SleepingPower
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, N4zgul said:

our beloved Yidao, so we can understand u saw also Marco Polo series?... :)

but now, when we see how ncsoft treat their customers, we deserve better a place in viking's Valhalla. we fight for nothing, only for eternal postmortem glory :D

Unfortunately I didn't see the Marco Polo series (Baljinnyamyn Amarsaikhan aka Ariq Böke is rather famous), but I had Classical Mongolian during my sinology studies. Even though that was mostly Buddhist texts, in the course of the classes you also learn a bit about the history and culture of the country.
And I have been to Peking many times :)

As far as the glory is concerned, I am afraid that there isn't much of that left. A problem closely associated with the scarcity of adena is that many items come onto the servers from the outside, namely the L2Store. When you look at the recruitment threads in the server section of this forum, you will see that the minimum requirements for equipment always include items that it is not possible to obtain by in-game means. Brooch Jewels, Abundance Talismans etc. come only from the L2Store, and no matter how many Zakens and Freyas you raid, there is no way whatsoever to get the adena for that kind of equipment by selling drops to Grocer Helvetia in Giran (the adena she gives you is pretty much the only one that's guaranteed to not have been botted). There is always real-money trading in one form or another involved, and where is the glory in being able to enter a credit card number?

On 1/31/2018 at 7:52 PM, Yidao said:

Unfortunately I didn't see the Marco Polo series (Baljinnyamyn Amarsaikhan aka Ariq Böke is rather famous), but I had Classical Mongolian during my sinology studies. Even though that was mostly Buddhist texts, in the course of the classes you also learn a bit about the history and culture of the country.
And I have been to Peking many times :)

As far as the glory is concerned, I am afraid that there isn't much of that left. A problem closely associated with the scarcity of adena is that many items come onto the servers from the outside, namely the L2Store. When you look at the recruitment threads in the server section of this forum, you will see that the minimum requirements for equipment always include items that it is not possible to obtain by in-game means. Brooch Jewels, Abundance Talismans etc. come only from the L2Store, and no matter how many Zakens and Freyas you raid, there is no way whatsoever to get the adena for that kind of equipment by selling drops to Grocer Helvetia in Giran (the adena she gives you is pretty much the only one that's guaranteed to not have been botted). There is always real-money trading in one form or another involved, and where is the glory in being able to enter a credit card number?

Sad but true. but if we still stay here, reading stuffs, searching for every news ingame, and most of us, still playing, i think we can keep it as a hobby. ofc, it can be an expensive one, but always depends how much you expect from your free time....some ppl spending hundreds/thousands of $ for a bottle of wine or champagne, for expensive cars or a beautiful mistress. i understand some mad ppl buying also some stupid things, and for a worse graphic/gameplaying than our game... : https://successstory.com/spendit/most-expensive-virtual-items-in-video-games

and...also, for ppl who dont wanna invest too much, they can play a suport class, so hard to find a good tank/iss this days for eg, and yes, unfortunatelly now trading market its almost all based on selling/reselling items for hurry ppl who dont want to wait for a good oportunity. if u saw a +8 bloody set on 34 bill, for sure some one will buy it and resell for 45. even with precious bless resurection scrolls is the same situation :)

Edited by N4zgul

Create 3 accounts--> run 3 accounts--->  lvlup yul evi evi to 85 preferably to 90 all of them --->start new questline from "HERPHAH" npc in aden ---> lvl up adventurer guild to lvl4 get 3x lvl1 jewels ---> Then get 9 jewel grinders ---> Go to heine npc "SHADAI"  and trade all grinders+jewel lvl1 to "Gemstone Powder"---> Sell it to any shop in Giran 120-150 milion each. 9*150=1.3bilion ~ 3days  if very lazy 5 days. Buy your +6 r99 weapon. Repeat this for R99 set. Happy days.

Edited by Whatif

On 2/8/2018 at 12:23 PM, Whatif said:

Create 3 accounts--> run 3 accounts--->  lvlup yul evi evi to 85 preferably to 90 all of them --->start new questline from "HERPHAH" npc in aden ---> lvl up adventurer guild to lvl4 get 3x lvl1 jewels ---> Then get 9 jewel grinders ---> Go to heine npc "SHADAI"  and trade all grinders+jewel lvl1 to "Gemstone Powder"---> Sell it to any shop in Giran 120-150 milion each. 9*150=1.3bilion ~ 3days  if very lazy 5 days. Buy your +6 r99 weapon. Repeat this for R99 set. Happy days.

He means other players buy shop in Giran (Aden if you play on Naia / Freya) not the actual NPC store.  Gemstone Powders are easily worth 100m+. 

On 2/16/2018 at 4:54 AM, ngeluz said:

u can not sell the "gemstone powder" in any public store, the description of the items say it. SOo?

nono not npc , people buying them. It is valuable resource m8. Most powerfull items such as 6 slot brooch  cost 420~ of those jewel powders. 6 slot brooch itself worth 50+bilion onmarket. Next thing  Jewel powders produce level  3-4 jewels which are also most powerfull item in game. Considering everyone want level 6 jewels Your  powders are always welcome and has infinite demand at the moment. So all you guys need to do is do the 90 levels and make adventure factions lvl4 . Rinse repeat and in month ANY newbie will be full r99  +6   or more gear.

Who on his right mind would sell lets say  valakas or antharas to Npc ? oO nah u sell powders to people who want  top brooch stuff.

Edited by Whatif

Well whatif had a good idea but there are 2 downsides.

1st downside this metod only works untill there are grinders sold for a reasonable price. On the whole chronos server there are 3k grinders for 2kk each. After that you have to pay 4 dollars to get one ultimate jewelry box or 150 to 400kk adena. On naia grinders are sold for 9kk so it isn't worth the effort.

2nd downside when you will be 100 with an r99 +6 you will be kicked out from gludio or af parties because you are undergeared.

I have a different approach. My best l2 moments where in k85 when due to ncwest dcs a party of 7 became a party of 3 then the healer prd saying "we don't have the dps" and joined ms 3 months later. We, only 2 of us, made k85 in 58 mins. I've never enjoyed l2 so much.

This is how l2 was and still should be and not the toxic game ncwest wants. Do what you can with what you have and don't bother about gear because even the top players will have to upgrade all from now on

Edited by Quitted

3 hours ago, Quitted said:

Well whatif had a good idea but there are 2 downsides.

1st downside this metod only works untill there are grinders sold for a reasonable price. On the whole chronos server there are 3k grinders for 2kk each. After that you have to pay 4 dollars to get one ultimate jewelry box or 150 to 400kk adena. On naia grinders are sold for 9kk so it isn't worth the effort.

2nd downside when you will be 100 with an r99 +6 you will be kicked out from gludio or af parties because you are undergeared.

I have a different approach. My best l2 moments where in k85 when due to ncwest dcs a party of 7 became a party of 3 then the healer prd saying "we don't have the dps" and joined ms 3 months later. We, only 2 of us, made k85 in 58 mins. I've never enjoyed l2 so much.

This is how l2 was and still should be and not the toxic game ncwest wants. Do what you can with what you have and don't bother about gear because even the top players will have to upgrade all from now on

100kk - 9kk = 91kk x 3 = 273m

Not worth the effort???

Well Rodah whatif suggestion is a grinder related one. Naia has a dead market. In the best scenario there are 200 grinders on the whole naia server so everyone who read this topic has already bought them or doesn't want to sell em anymore or as soon as you will buy the first 3 he will raise the price to 12kk each and so on.

Trust me on naia it isn't worth the effort + it's irrelevant for a 100+ toon + you have to spend 900 days to get a +10 set and in the meanwhile they will introduce the improved r99 set so that all in all you will be nonetheless undergeared like you were on your very fist l2 day.

Best approach create a toon as soon as you hit lvl 100 delete it and trasnfer all on another toon and so on. No 10yo dude with some weird acne on his face can ever bully you nor you have to spend a cent.

You will have the best l2 experience that ncwest l2 nowadays may offer.

11 hours ago, Quitted said:

Well Rodah whatif suggestion is a grinder related one. Naia has a dead market. In the best scenario there are 200 grinders on the whole naia server so everyone who read this topic has already bought them or doesn't want to sell em anymore or as soon as you will buy the first 3 he will raise the price to 12kk each and so on.

Trust me on naia it isn't worth the effort + it's irrelevant for a 100+ toon + you have to spend 900 days to get a +10 set and in the meanwhile they will introduce the improved r99 set so that all in all you will be nonetheless undergeared like you were on your very fist l2 day.

Best approach create a toon as soon as you hit lvl 100 delete it and trasnfer all on another toon and so on. No 10yo dude with some weird acne on his face can ever bully you nor you have to spend a cent.

You will have the best l2 experience that ncwest l2 nowadays may offer.

well you are correct , it is not the way to get +10 sets nor  +15 weapon . It is simply to much time and job involved. But for a start  is good option Just to get basic items to do k99  k95 groups  baylors baloks etc. For +10 set and +15 weapon  or something much more powerfull .... well u know where it goes :D .  There are tricks and things in l2 but look. Only experienced people know them  and  to get this knowledge  ,  you need put effort  u know.  Nowadays kids don't want do a crap , and get everything , but it is not how things works in world. And any milenial will have to face this reality. IF someone put more effort into something , he will be simply better  and no money here will help ya, neither mom or dad )

Edited by Whatif

• 1 year later...

Lineage has always been a game "Pay To Win", deny buy adena on foreign sites to have item, and currently like this? which is the least P2W, I have char in Naia I stopped is about 2 or 3 years old, just worth coming back to him? Is there any fun or just for those who pay?