Almost 7 days since i put in ticket, still no response.

EtS

Last night I got a response to a ticket I put in on Saturday.  Within the email there was 4 replies they had sent somewhere, but not to me.  The one that made it to me said it has been 48 hours since they last mailed me and they were assuming the matter is resolved.  Very amateurish. 

11 minutes ago, Lloth said:

Last night I got a response to a ticket I put in on Saturday.  Within the email there was 4 replies they had sent somewhere, but not to me.  The one that made it to me said it has been 48 hours since they last mailed me and they were assuming the matter is resolved.  Very amateurish. 

Why would that be amateurish?
Sounds more like an issue with their support software or email junk/spam filters on whatever service you use. Pretty standard stuff if support does not get a response in X time they close the ticket. I understand you are frustrated but do you honestly think name calling will give you? More honey, less vinegar. Its a flipping video game. 

Just now, SinnS said:

Why would that be amateurish?
Sounds more like an issue with their support software or email junk/spam filters on whatever service you use. Pretty standard stuff if support does not get a response in X time they close the ticket. I understand you are frustrated but do you honestly think name calling will give you? More honey, less vinegar. Its a flipping video game. 

it's amateurish because they never even sent the emails.  There is no header information in the previous emails and I received nothing on my gmail account.

10 minutes ago, Lloth said:

Within the email there was 4 replies they had sent somewhere, but not to me.

It sounds more like a technical issue rather than pure negligence or a lack of understanding(amateurish). Why would they type out fake responses like they had been replying or something? That would be such a waste of time, they would just reply to people instead and not have to fake anything. So that would not make any sense at all. 

8 minutes ago, SinnS said:

It sounds more like a technical issue rather than pure negligence or a lack of understanding(amateurish). Why would they type out fake responses like they had been replying or something? That would be such a waste of time, they would just reply to people instead and not have to fake anything. So that would not make any sense at all. 

Nobody is suggesting fake responses.  Not knowing your own systems is amateurish.  I send dozens of emails a day at work, if I couldn't figure out how to send them, then claim they'd been sent anyway, I'd appear pretty amateurish.

well i put in a ticket to transfer my chronicle pack to giran, they said to put in my info and they will be waiting for my response and now its been around 6 days lol today is the deadline I hope they will still do it

• L2 Team
53 minutes ago, EtS said:

well i put in a ticket to transfer my chronicle pack to giran, they said to put in my info and they will be waiting for my response and now its been around 6 days lol today is the deadline I hope they will still do it

2 hours ago, EtS said:

anyone else have this issue?

Ticket numbers?

a useless reply saying reminder your character will be deleted, no shit I said to do in the previous response, then silence for like 2 days lol come on juji fix this so I can stop spamming tickets.

Archived