NC dont care about US and their "business"

Obi21

The point is that around 1-2k of EU players will have to wait in queues for a few days and will stop playing (new Innova server) not to mention players who have not even started because they do not want to be in queue.

I wonder if this is a deliberate operation of NCsoft or is anyone sabotaging these activities?

L2 players are rather hermetic bunch and if someone even asks their friends whether to play on the NCWest-Classic will answer - NO.

Opening servers now is just an extension of agony that will soon begin.

You do it on purpose to make people buy VIP, you want to earn big money in a short time instead of doing it differently and keep players on the servers.

I think that from the very beginning you could have played it differently, no one would gamble and you would do l2 great again.

What do you think about it?

1 hour ago, Obi21 said:

The point is that around 1-2k of EU players will have to wait in queues for a few days and will stop playing (new Innova server) not to mention players who have not even started because they do not want to be in queue.

I wonder if this is a deliberate operation of NCsoft or is anyone sabotaging these activities?

L2 players are rather hermetic bunch and if someone even asks their friends whether to play on the NCWest-Classic will answer - NO.

Opening servers now is just an extension of agony that will soon begin.

You do it on purpose to make people buy VIP, you want to earn big money in a short time instead of doing it differently and keep players on the servers.

I think that from the very beginning you could have played it differently, no one would gamble and you would do l2 great again.

What do you think about it?

Did you play first days of God of destruction update? 

If the answer is NO I get why of this post ...

Archived