Scroll: Weapon Enchant D

xOI

as a spoiler myself , i feel your pain . spoil is worthless.  

l2wiki mob  1-5 stem 80% chance.
here 1/10 mobs = 1 stem.

its like what ? 30 times lower?

if atleast the amount of spoiled items was normal would be fine.  but x5 lower chance with no amount increase is nobrain

3 hours ago, zzzzzzzz said:

as a spoiler myself , i feel your pain . spoil is worthless.  

l2wiki mob  1-5 stem 80% chance.
here 1/10 mobs = 1 stem.

its like what ? 30 times lower?

if atleast the amount of spoiled items was normal would be fine.  but x5 lower chance with no amount increase is nobrain

l2wiki is based off of the European server, the database there has been set to like 1.5x rates. This is why you're seeing that it says 1-5 with an 80% chance.

0.o

Are you guys serious... My clanmate mass spoiled for a few days and literally crafted almost 15 pieces of armor today, then a few weapons. He then crystallized the armor for profit and sold the items for 50% more than they took to craft. The dude literally made over 1.5m and all he did was craft/mass spoil. So what if you can't get everything from spoiling, the money you make buying mats for cheap, crafting stuff with them, and spoiling will easily get you the money needed to buy stuff.

"Other" Classic servers have the tools to adjust mobs drop/spoil tables and have added weapon enchants in manually, apparently NCWest isn't able to do that or NCwest and the devs in Korea have no desire to.

Also, you'll notice that some mobs spoil and some don't regardless of what L2wiki's percentages say, use it as a general guide, once you run across a mob that actually spoils, stick with it, because some mobs do really spoil quite well it's just kin of goofy how it works.

58 minutes ago, wildernessbox said:

0.o

Are you guys serious... My clanmate mass spoiled for a few days and literally crafted almost 15 pieces of armor today, then a few weapons. He then crystallized the armor for profit and sold the items for 50% more than they took to craft. The dude literally made over 1.5m and all he did was craft/mass spoil. So what if you can't get everything from spoiling, the money you make buying mats for cheap, crafting stuff with them, and spoiling will easily get you the money needed to buy stuff.

Are you .. guy serious? How did you came up with the idea that all spoilers have AOE party's? 

In fact, the number of spoilers who has AOE party's are super low. So next time when you comment, please have common sense.

7 minutes ago, KABAL said:

Are you .. guy serious? How did you came up with the idea that all spoilers have AOE party's? 

In fact, the number of spoilers who has AOE party's are super low. So next time when you comment, please have common sense.

Are you dense or something. Who said you even have to be in the party?? He literally runs up to groups training mobs, waits for them to engage with their tank/nukers and spoils their mobs without doing any killing of his own... If they try to kill him they can go red, and he just comes back, eventually they don't even bother and just let him do his thing. Sometimes he will even help out stunning mobs that run onto their nukers.

All you have to do is go to any 2x zone where people aoe farm and make bank... Greedy little dwarf that he is.

3 minutes ago, wildernessbox said:

Are you dense or something. Who said you even have to be in the party?? He literally runs up to groups training mobs, waits for them to engage with their tank/nukers and spoils their mobs without doing any killing of his own... If they try to kill him they can go red, and he just comes back, eventually they don't even bother and just let him do his thing. Sometimes he will even help out stunning mobs that run onto their nukers.

All you have to do is go to any 2x zone where people aoe farm and make bank... Greedy little dwarf that he is.

Wow!

So this is all about in Lineage 2 now? Running to other parties to basically steal their spoil? ...amazing! Seriously, stop saying ignorant things like this. When was the last time you saw this "gameplay" in Lineage 2? Sure, there might be SOME in the past who did this, but c'mon , that ain't how L2 is all about. Especially from a spoiler point of view.

Now stop with pathetic "advices" and come with up something at least decent to fix this mess. If you will, if you don't, you can always alt tab back into the game and ... enjoy it.

2 minutes ago, KABAL said:

Wow!

So this is all about in Lineage 2 now? Running to other parties to basically steal their spoil? ...amazing! Seriously, stop saying ignorant things like this. When was the last time you saw this "gameplay" in Lineage 2? Sure, there might be SOME in the past who did this, but c'mon , that ain't how L2 is all about. Especially from a spoiler point of view.

Now stop with pathetic "advices" and come with up something at least decent to fix this mess. If you will, if you don't, you can always alt tab back into the game and ... enjoy it.

You want a decent fix? Carry your ass back to a priv server, there's your fix. They call this HARDCORE for a reason.

1 hour ago, wildernessbox said:

0.o

He does the same exact thing that I do, minus spoiling another groups mobs. But, crafting and selling my spoils.

7 minutes ago, KABAL said:

Wow!

Lol I guess i'm ignorant then because I don't know why someone wouldn't use all the advantages they have at their disposal to get ahead. Besides, he isn't stealing their spoils at all, they wouldn't even get any without a spoiler in their party,.. If you don't like it then by all means watch from the sidelines as people make bank and you struggle to pay for ss.

He was in discord today spoiling from two aoe groups, when one asked him what he was doing he told them he was from the other group, then he went and spoiled from the opposite group and told them he was from the prior group. The two groups then lost their shit at eachother and flagged up/went red on one another, all while he made out with the loot.

1 minute ago, brokencup said:

This actually sounds like a great idea, may try this myself.  I see a lot of aoe parties without spoilers, so doesn't seem like it should affect them.  In event they have or obtain a spoiler, I can always just move to the next aoe party.

Pretty much exactly that. I don't even think spoil festival or sweep do any damage so you might not even register as taking exp from their mobs.

13 minutes ago, wildernessbox said:

Lol I guess i'm ignorant then because I don't know why someone wouldn't use all the advantages they have at their disposal to get ahead. Besides, he isn't stealing their spoils at all, they wouldn't even get any without a spoiler in their party,.. If you don't like it then by all means watch from the sidelines as people make bank and you struggle to pay for ss.

He was in discord today spoiling from two aoe groups, when one asked him what he was doing he told them he was from the other group, then he went and spoiled from the opposite group and told them he was from the prior group. The two groups then lost their shit at eachother and flagged up/went red on one another, all while he made out with the loot.

Your friend is my hero. And this is exactly what the game is about, making money and starting fights.

19 minutes ago, Arinulis said:

You want a decent fix? Carry your ass back to a priv server, there's your fix. They call this HARDCORE for a reason.

hardcore is not trying to search every 20-25 area to xp and finding out that you cant because bots are everywhere

hardcore is not getting into a town and get filled with pms from adena sellers

hardcore is not making a custom server completely unnessary hard and an endless grindfest at lowers below c1 for no reason what so ever other than to get money

hardcore is not to sell soulshot for real money 

your definition of hardcore is basicly flawed this isnt hardcore this is stupidity people cant xp and therefore they cant even get money spoilers are useless which means crafters are also useless 

2 minutes ago, Bojangals said:

Your friend is my hero. And this is exactly what the game is about, making money and starting fights.

The situations this guy gets into are unreal. Some party tried to drop a train on him today by having their tank log out right beside him with a big pack. He saw it happening, restarted really fast waited a min then logged back in to see all their nukers lying dead on the ground. Or quickly using a macro to take off armor while a nuker tries to flag on him, making the dude one shot him and go red. Just pure gold.

3 minutes ago, airfathaaaaa said:

hardcore is not trying to search every 20-25 area to xp and finding out that you cant because bots are everywhere

hardcore is not getting into a town and get filled with pms from adena sellers

hardcore is not making a custom server completely unnessary hard and an endless grindfest at lowers below c1 for no reason what so ever other than to get money

hardcore is not to sell soulshot for real money 

your definition of hardcore is basicly flawed this isnt hardcore this is stupidity people cant xp and therefore they cant even get money spoilers are useless which means crafters are also useless 

1. Plenty of areas where there aren't any bots.

2. Right click, block adena sellers. Bam problem solved for that one.

3. This isn't C1, c2, C3 or any C anything, this is a NEW hybrid.

4. Who sells those for real money? I'm doing something wrong if I can get real money for my soulshots.

Spoilers are useless? LOL yea, you have no idea how to play this game. As I said, priv servers have spoiled all of you little kids.

If you guys thing that as a spoiler, going to other parties just to spoil their mobs is how it should be, then YOU don't know how Lineage 2 works.

Friend is doing this, clanmate is doing this. WHY don't your friend or clanmate is doing this with you or with your clan and is .. forced to do this to other parties?!

Blows my mind how people sees that this is the way of the spoiler in Lineage 2 Classic = Going to spoil other people trains . Nice .. game play there!

3 minutes ago, KABAL said:

If you guys thing that as a spoiler, going to other parties just to spoil their mobs is how it should be, then YOU don't know how Lineage 2 works.

Friend is doing this, clanmate is doing this. WHY don't your friend or clanmate is doing this with you or with your clan and is .. forced to do this to other parties?!

Blows my mind how people sees that this is the way of the spoiler in Lineage 2 Classic = Going to spoil other people trains . Nice .. game play there!

I find it funny that someone thought to do it. Personally I wouldn't however to each his own.

Archived